Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,696 to 10,710 of 59499
-
06-14-22 15:40 #48804Senior Member

Posts: 72Gina number
Definitely. It is so hard to get her scheduled.
Originally Posted by DeadPool7
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 15:14 #48803Regular Member

Posts: 8Pleasant Hill
DDS a go to. Massage isn't worth much tho.
Originally Posted by NastyNate3
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 14:54 #48802Regular Member

Posts: 6Therapy +
Decided to stop by Therapy + for the first time in a while. Parking lot was empty in front of the door. Mamasan greeted me at the door and led me to my room. She took the house fee of. 8 and left me to get comfortable. As I am getting undressed in walks Bobbi. Her body is a 10/10. Deep voice, perfect fake tits, pert little ass. She proceeds to give a decent massage without oil. Some moderate teasing. On the flip she continued the massage. She did put my hands on her body. After noticing jr she asked how much. Told her I only had $. She said CBJ for that. I wish I had more money on me as she would have been game. She proceeded to give me one of the best cbjs I have ever had. Great eye contact, titties out, great suction. Finished the deed and she cleaned me up and laid with me on the table. She is great at what she does. I wish I was closer by to see her more often.
Totd - $.80.
Looks - 9/10.
Body - 10/10.
Massage - 7/10.
-
06-14-22 13:20 #48801Senior Member

Posts: 83Thanks!
I saw that spot on RM but figured it was a Kamp. I was in a Camp mood. But if I can get a good massage +1 I'm game.
Originally Posted by JakeAndbake
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 13:04 #48800Banned Member

Posts: 2410If it wasn't Cindy then who was it?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 12:22 #48799Regular Member

Posts: 6Tokyo Massage
Has anyone been to Tokyo Massage recently? Within the last month or so? How was it?
-
06-14-22 10:48 #48798Senior Member

Posts: 798I know who you're talking about. That wasn't Cindy. Give Cindy a try, larger but in a good way and cute.
Originally Posted by BandaLider
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 09:30 #48797Senior Member

Posts: 4061How much did you end up paying? Did you get her name?
Originally Posted by Ombudsman5150
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 09:09 #48796Senior Member

Posts: 45Would be a big win if so.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
That said, with all the heat lately I'm not really down to be a Guinea pig for the new girls and service levels.
-
06-13-22 22:24 #48795Banned Member

Posts: 2410This has happened before where a shop has closed and ads pop saying they're reopening, don't believe it until you have evidence it's a fact.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 22:18 #48794Banned Member

Posts: 2410Stopped in to TOFTT since Dominican girls are my thing, the masseuse was a Cardi B. Look alike, so I was down. She asked what I wanted and I said "give me that WAP", she replied "give me the Benji's" and it was on. All in, all on the table, so bring your stacks. After we finished she asked "No massage"? I said next time baby girl, today I'm just given you the Bodak Yellow.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 22:14 #48793Senior Member

Posts: 798Appreciate your detailed reviews FunGuy.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 22:14 #48792Senior Member

Posts: 240When I read your review (above), I thought something was not right. Gina was not in the building either day.
Originally Posted by DeadPool7
[View Original Post]
It is possible that either Jenny or Monica could be confused as Gina due to the size, hair and body build. What time did you come into the shop?
-
06-13-22 22:09 #48791Senior Member

Posts: 798Oh yes Gina- had a nice session with her as well. Very nice girl.
Originally Posted by DeadPool7
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 20:58 #48790Senior Member

Posts: 25Gina ML
I got lucky and got Gina last Saturday. She tried to set me with someone else (older) but I asked for her and she agreed. She is my type (skinny, pretty face).
Originally Posted by DreamHound
[View Original Post]
Her massage was good, we talked most of the time. On the flip, she let me touch her from inside her top. Standard finish. Total $100 including the fee. I have her number, hit me up if you need it.












Reply With Quote




