The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 344 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 5150
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3005

    Daphnee?

    Did she go by "Daphnee"? I think I remember hearing that she had passed away, if it's the same person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyfan  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I have been out of the game for a long time. Looking for an old friend (pic). She was a dancer in the area and hosted out of her apartment. Very nice. Can anyone refresh my memory? Can't remember name. All I have is this fb messenger pic which is no longer in use. She had some tats, thin, pretty short. Thank you so much!

  2. #3004

    Looking for an old friend

    Hi,

    I have been out of the game for a long time. Looking for an old friend (pic). She was a dancer in the area and hosted out of her apartment. Very nice. Can anyone refresh my memory? Can't remember name. All I have is this fb messenger pic which is no longer in use. She had some tats, thin, pretty short. Thank you so much!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D787B277-8B90-4272-B0F8-AFC9305D5D92.jpeg‎  

  3. #3003

    $3500/ month

    I actually was trying to be herSD, but, too many issues so I declined. I have done the SD / SB thing before.

    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    She's 1posting as Carissa and hiding her face in the ads. Guess the relationship didn't last long? Anyone have any insights on how to become her boyfriend, I wouldn't mind it haha.
    .

  4. #3002

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    She is in fact still seeing people.
    She's posting as Carissa and hiding her face in the ads. Guess the relationship didn't last long? Anyone have any insights on how to become her boyfriend, I wouldn't mind it haha.

  5. #3001

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffhunt  [View Original Post]
    Heard she has a new boyfriend and not seeing anyone now. Hopefully that changes because I never had a chance to see the new tits!
    She is in fact still seeing people.

  6. #3000

    Haircut

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger099  [View Original Post]
    Is she good for more than a snip?
    That is exactly what I'm trying to figure out! Lmao I'm 3/4 bald, so a haircut is not top on my priority list! Haha.

  7. #2999

    Haircut

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    That's weird, she didn't ask me for one. Nor would.

    I LOL.
    Is she good for more than a snip?

  8. #2998
    Quote Originally Posted by Entrain  [View Original Post]
    I won't send those.
    That's weird, she didn't ask me for one. Nor would.

    I LOL.

  9. #2997
    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    https://nh.craigslist.org/bts/d/east...483770457.html

    Has anyone visited yet? Just wondering.
    Am I missing something here? Is she a known provider, because the ad seems pretty legit for hair cutting services.

  10. #2996

    Asks for a selfie

    I won't send those.

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    https://nh.craigslist.org/bts/d/east...483770457.html

    Has anyone visited yet? Just wondering.

  11. #2995

    Haircut

    https://nh.craigslist.org/bts/d/east...483770457.html

    Has anyone visited yet? Just wondering.

  12. #2994

    Re: Krystal

    Heard she has a new boyfriend and not seeing anyone now. Hopefully that changes because I never had a chance to see the new tits!

    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone else get a message from Krystal? Anyone reach out to her?

  13. #2993

    Krystal

    Did anyone else get a message from Krystal? Anyone reach out to her?

  14. #2992

  15. #2991

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-other/7322996

    Old ad, old pics, but has contact info. GreatOne has very accurate review as I've seen Lacey more than a few times and experienced the same high level service. Probably one of the more satisfying releases you'll have. The only caveat I'd say is that she says she's late 50's, but her looks and body are more like late 60's, easy. So if you can get past that, Lacey is Very nice and down to earth woman.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape