Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 344 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 5152
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2992

  2. #2991

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-other/7322996

    Old ad, old pics, but has contact info. GreatOne has very accurate review as I've seen Lacey more than a few times and experienced the same high level service. Probably one of the more satisfying releases you'll have. The only caveat I'd say is that she says she's late 50's, but her looks and body are more like late 60's, easy. So if you can get past that, Lacey is Very nice and down to earth woman.

  3. #2990

    Info

    Got a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne22  [View Original Post]
    This was my 2nd visit with Lacey, the mature MILF in Manchester.

    She's very cool and laid back. I opted for the hh appointment at 100.

    She lays you down face down, does somewhat of a sensual soft / feather touch.

    The she gets you on all fours and provides you with a good rim job.

    After that, she asks you to flip over and offers up a slow and good BBBJ. I then at that point asked what were the options available for finishing. Once she said CIMSW, I was like, ok, that's what I'd like. She continued with a nice BBBJ, once we were close to time, I had her speed up, she worked it to the point where I released a large offering of my swimmers, in which she treated like a very tasty protein shake. Drank it down to the very last drop like a champion with 0 complaints.

    I'll repeat again if I find myself in that area again.

  4. #2989

    The Real MVM here

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    I've posted this in RI.

    Deleting STG Asian ads from your search.

    I'm sure you all know this. While in STG If one clicks on "More Search Settings" and then clicks on "Ethnicity, eyes, hair, body" You can select all but Asians and 95% of the Asian ads will go away.
    Someone give this man a medal, doing the real work for us. I am so tired myself of all these fucking fake ass posts. I know STG can't do anything about it, or they even welcome it as it creates traffic for their site, considering what they promote. But still, True Hobbiest is the real MVM (Most Valuable Monger).

  5. #2988

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    I tried this on out the other day for a car date. She's def an addict but well put together for one. She was clean and fresh when we met, and she let me do what I wanted including BBFS & CIP. I had fun.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...play_i14011167
    I tried to connect with her but even though she lists out all as an option she told Me I had to get her an Uber so I passed.

  6. #2987

    Deleting STG Asian Ads

    I've posted this in RI.

    Deleting STG Asian ads from your search.

    I'm sure you all know this. While in STG If one clicks on "More Search Settings" and then clicks on "Ethnicity, eyes, hair, body" You can select all but Asians and 95% of the Asian ads will go away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Breer5411  [View Original Post]
    Man I wish STG had a ad blocker so could filter put all these trash Chinese ads. From what I can tell there's two of them, one is a skinny old lady (looks 40 age more like 60) that calls herself Thai and the other ones are either old, fat, really stocky (like big with no boobs or azz) or a combination of the three. And thise pictures are absolutely nothing like any.

    Of them. Over the years I have mongered and seen a number of them, start to realize there is only less than 10 of them they rotate in and out, so at this point in mongering I don't even waste my time looking for the jackpot hottie to go 2-3 rounds with because already seen them all. And even if for some reason I do find the jackpot, they been thru 30 dudes a day and do the inverse back arch during doggy which I absolutely worthless. 1000 x better experience with lotion and Mary Palmer at home, or need I say the wifey LMAO.

  7. #2986

    Lacy

    Anyone that can inbox Lacy's #? I can't find the number ending in what was referenced below.

  8. #2985

    Bailey

    I tried this on out the other day for a car date. She's def an addict but well put together for one. She was clean and fresh when we met, and she let me do what I wanted including BBFS & CIP. I had fun.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...play_i14011167

  9. #2984
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Post says that she's a "fun, fabulous, sexy blonde". I can confirm that she is blonde, and that's the only truth in the statement. She's more worn out looking that her pics would have you believe. Incall isn't in a bad area, but the house she hosts out of is an absolute shithole. Polite via text, but I found her rude in person. Service was horrible, probably some of the worst I've personally ever had. Probably better off rolling the Asian dice. At least the hotel is relatively clean and there's a chance of a good experience.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/521292401194
    LMAO that was some great wording almost made me spit up the coffee I was drinking hahah. So true with these add though huh, thanks for the review gave me a laugh for real LOL.

  10. #2983

    Liz

    Post says that she's a "fun, fabulous, sexy blonde". I can confirm that she is blonde, and that's the only truth in the statement. She's more worn out looking that her pics would have you believe. Incall isn't in a bad area, but the house she hosts out of is an absolute shithole. Polite via text, but I found her rude in person. Service was horrible, probably some of the worst I've personally ever had. Probably better off rolling the Asian dice. At least the hotel is relatively clean and there's a chance of a good experience.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/521292401194

  11. #2982

    Apple picking

    Quote Originally Posted by Breer5411  [View Original Post]
    Is that a place?
    Yes, the Apple store in Bedford.

  12. #2981
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne22  [View Original Post]
    This was my 2nd visit with Lacey, the mature MILF in Manchester.

    She's very cool and laid back. I opted for the hh appointment at 100.

    She lays you down face down, does somewhat of a sensual soft / feather touch.

    The she gets you on all fours and provides you with a good rim job.

    After that, she asks you to flip over and offers up a slow and good BBBJ. I then at that point asked what were the options available for finishing. Once she said CIMSW, I was like, ok, that's what I'd like. She continued with a nice BBBJ, once we were close to time, I had her speed up, she worked it to the point where I released a large offering of my swimmers, in which she treated like a very tasty protein shake. Drank it down to the very last drop like a champion with 0 complaints.

    I'll repeat again if I find myself in that area again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShirtsByeric  [View Original Post]
    Which one is the "Skinny Old Lady"? I really into that sort of thing?
    The number that ends in 2918, skinny old woman. Skinny but old, can see it on the face my assumption is menopause already hit. Maybe someone different now but from my experience that is the other group of Asians in the area and usually in a different hotel from the other ads. If you message a few of those ads you'll see its all routed to one of two places in town, they are competitors, which is comical IMO.

  13. #2980

    Lacey, mature MILF in Manchester

    This was my 2nd visit with Lacey, the mature MILF in Manchester.

    She's very cool and laid back. I opted for the hh appointment at 100.

    She lays you down face down, does somewhat of a sensual soft / feather touch.

    The she gets you on all fours and provides you with a good rim job.

    After that, she asks you to flip over and offers up a slow and good BBBJ. I then at that point asked what were the options available for finishing. Once she said CIMSW, I was like, ok, that's what I'd like. She continued with a nice BBBJ, once we were close to time, I had her speed up, she worked it to the point where I released a large offering of my swimmers, in which she treated like a very tasty protein shake. Drank it down to the very last drop like a champion with 0 complaints.

    I'll repeat again if I find myself in that area again.

  14. #2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Breer5411  [View Original Post]
    Man I wish STG had a ad blocker so could filter put all these trash Chinese ads. From what I can tell there's two of them, one is a skinny old lady (looks 40 age more like 60) that calls herself Thai and the other ones are either old, fat, really stocky (like big with no boobs or azz) or a combination of the three. And thise pictures are absolutely nothing like any.

    Of them. Over the years I have mongered and seen a number of them, start to realize there is only less than 10 of them they rotate in and out, so at this point in mongering I don't even waste my time looking for the jackpot hottie to go 2-3 rounds with because already seen them all. And even if for some reason I do find the jackpot, they been thru 30 dudes a day and do the inverse back arch during doggy which I absolutely worthless. 1000 x better experience with lotion and Mary Palmer at home, or need I say the wifey LMAO.
    Which one is the "Skinny Old Lady"? I really into that sort of thing?

  15. #2978

    Her last review was April

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happened to Krystal? I know she got her boob job and was excited. And she making all this money buying all these sports cars. Also had some sugar daddy in North Andover. Her phone is dead and won't reply through Facebook. Maybe she's with her goon I don't know?
    On thaT oTHER site. So maybe still in honeymoon phase? LOL.

    Also sports cars?! Please elaborate!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape