Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,971 to 11,985 of 37633
-
06-15-22 17:04 #25663Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Tropical Tan
Multiple locations. Has two Facebook identities and a third as an OF account. Ask for Amber. Search in Fb for Tropical Tan.
Originally Posted by BuckTurgidson
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 16:52 #25662Senior Member

Posts: 69I think I know one
I think I have one, but she's pricey and good-not-great.
Originally Posted by MrLawnMower
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 11:29 #25661Regular Member

Posts: 14Pierced nipples
Anybody know of massage providers with pierced nipples? Not looking for full service, but typical massage with bling.
-
06-15-22 07:29 #25660Senior Member

Posts: 62Downriver Nuru Lady??
Anyone see her lately? I know she was advertising a while back as Japan or Tokyo massage on Backpage. I haven't seen her ads in a long time or heard a peep about her on here. Anyone know anything? I wanted to partake. She's no hotty but I dig her technique and she's pretty close to my area.
-
06-15-22 02:05 #25659Senior Member

Posts: 220Former ACU
Thanks for the report. What was the damage? And do they still give you a stand up shower to start?
Originally Posted by Guyneedsfun
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 01:28 #25658Senior Member

Posts: 105Acu
Visited Acu recently. The name has changed but can't remember the new name. Had a smaller petite masseuse that seemed a little younger than many but still at least upper 40's. Very nice body with nice breasts and nipples and very nice small ass. Happy ending with clothes pulled down.
Originally Posted by Grinder264
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 22:37 #25657Senior Member

Posts: 1702Me too
I used to pull some really freaky girls off Backpage.
Originally Posted by DeesNutz
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 21:33 #25656Senior Member

Posts: 60India Leigh
I have wondered about her as well, any reports?
Originally Posted by BramStroker
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 13:18 #25655Senior Member

Posts: 31Strippers on the massage market
Agreed. I do miss the backpage days.
Originally Posted by BlupurpSky
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 12:57 #25654Senior Member

Posts: 463Mh
They usually work out of RR inn, on Stevenson hey, it's hit or miss as to the girls. They rotate weekly. It's an escort service so don't expect a great massage. However they will make an attempt. I've had stunningly beautiful, model like girls and very average looking girls but I've never had a great massage from any of them.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
It's usually $. 6 for 1 hr and $. 4 for hh but they are clock watchers so I wouldn't waste my time with an hour. I don't have any reports since the pandemic began so you'd be toftt. I also noticed that the phone numbers changed regularly and often with a NY area code.
Sn.
-
06-14-22 11:51 #25653Senior Member

Posts: 178Baymont. Madison Heights. NURU
https://flint.skipthegames.com/femal...n/210596111587
Anyone seen these girls. Baymont Hotel. Madison Heights?
Kind of leery since it is Madison Heights. Cash only $140 HH.
Thanks.
-
06-14-22 11:27 #25652Senior Member

Posts: 72This one looks hot
This one looks hot.
Originally Posted by Argongas1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 08:54 #25651Regular Member

Posts: 12Seems like things haven't been the same since Backpage fell.
Originally Posted by YoungBuck7
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 08:36 #25650Senior Member

Posts: 226I would not describe it as taking over the market if they are not providing the level of service most of us want.
Originally Posted by YoungBuck7
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 08:30 #25649Senior Member

Posts: 121Maria
She posted a couple weeks ago that she was taking new clients but she was requiring a deposit thru cash app or Paypal due to time wasters.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






