Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 387 of 736 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 437 487 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 11033
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5243
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    The thing with the covid years is that it catapulted online services. Providers realized they can compensate from the slow days with online services and so the in-person meets suffered. That plus the other board censoring anything explicit has made it impossible to determine who I'd like to see in terms of what I like.

    Hobbying is no fun for the time being, not sure we'll ever go back to the good old days.
    Fortunately there are at least some reviews that give a decent indicator of acronyms like rbgfe or not. Anything extra and you're kind of out of luck unless someone hints at it.

    And PMing people seems to be hit or miss as I've noticed from reports that some have a holier than thou mentality and will either ignore you, block you, or at worst tell the provider, even for innocuous questions. God forbid people actually find out how best to spend their money when inflation is happening.

    Salute to those who TOFTT with nothing to go by other than pics and a dream.

  2. #5242
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    I literally mention why in my post that you quoted. . .
    You also said that you don't want to pay that for 95% of Seattle providers. Smh.

  3. #5241
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    The thing with the covid years is that it catapulted online services. Providers realized they can compensate from the slow days with online services and so the in-person meets suffered. That plus the other board censoring anything explicit has made it impossible to determine who I'd like to see in terms of what I like.

    Hobbying is no fun for the time being, not sure we'll ever go back to the good old days.
    Yup. To be honest, prices and rates were going up, even before covid. Yes, COVID was a huge catalyst. Just like it was in almost every other category (or industry). I agree, we are not going to go back to the "old" days. There will be a new normal and we will have to either adjust or retire or find an alternate ways to hobby. The only thing that may temporarily slow down SP rate increases may be a recession. We are already facing bad times and if it gets much worse. That may slow it down, but that too will be temporary. Interesting times ahead.

  4. #5240
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    The thing with the covid years is that it catapulted online services. Providers realized they can compensate from the slow days with online services and so the in-person meets suffered. That plus the other board censoring anything explicit has made it impossible to determine who I'd like to see in terms of what I like.

    Hobbying is no fun for the time being, not sure we'll ever go back to the good old days.
    Yeah, all what you say is os, so accurate. I too long for the good old days: attractive providers with their own In Calls, decent rates, and excellent services included.

  5. #5239
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Excellent comments! You hit the bullseye.

    Regarding a recession and supply and demand, I thought that with the onslaught of COVID, providers would have les visitors, and thus donations would go down. But the exact opposite happened. There is a decent supply of mongers willing to pay such ridiculous rates, and the gals know that. With a recession, one would expect it to hit the wallet of every hobbyist, thus resulting in an associated drop in business for providers. But who knows in this crazy world?
    The thing with the covid years is that it catapulted online services. Providers realized they can compensate from the slow days with online services and so the in-person meets suffered. That plus the other board censoring anything explicit has made it impossible to determine who I'd like to see in terms of what I like.

    Hobbying is no fun for the time being, not sure we'll ever go back to the good old days.

  6. #5238

    Koi

    Quote Originally Posted by GuidAcct3  [View Original Post]
    Not new but I came across this and thought someone might get some interest out of this. https://www.pornhub.com/model/koi-erotica.
    Years ago I had a session with her where I took her to an adult theater and fucked her in front of everyone there.

  7. #5237
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    That's a lot of locations.
    Plenty of hits on the Google but I'm guessing the photos are. Flattering.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220613-174421_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  8. #5236

    Answer is in the Quote. . . Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon19  [View Original Post]
    Seattle cost of living is just as high as in the DMV area now, so I'm confused why Seattle providers should be charging lower. 400 is nothing these days.
    I literally mention why in my post that you quoted. . .

  9. #5235
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    It's actually gotten to the point to where I just ignore most ads and just check out reviews. And even then you have to go through a bunch that simply say someone is "great" -- well 99% are "great" if you went by just that. Then you have the disparity between outdated pictures or profile menus, so sometimes it's a guessing game.

    If quality stayed the same or went higher, I probably wouldn't even care that much, but you have to spend so much more time and effort now as you sift through reviews / ads unless you want to take a gamble. At minimum I wish there was a reliable GFE filter, but it's useless if profiles aren't accurate.

    I'm actually wondering what would happen to supply and demand if there were a major recession.
    Excellent comments! You hit the bullseye.

    Regarding a recession and supply and demand, I thought that with the onslaught of COVID, providers would have les visitors, and thus donations would go down. But the exact opposite happened. There is a decent supply of mongers willing to pay such ridiculous rates, and the gals know that. With a recession, one would expect it to hit the wallet of every hobbyist, thus resulting in an associated drop in business for providers. But who knows in this crazy world?

  10. #5234
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    That's a lot of locations.
    Yeah, talk about being stretched thin!

  11. #5233
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeNukemtwok  [View Original Post]
    That's a lot of locations.

  12. #5232
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nship-Body-Rub

    So which one of you is this, LOL. I can't tell if this guy is trolling or not as he's posted before with serious discussion posts and funny enough has a bunch of green rep if you look through his old posts / profile.

    Never noticed till now and I can't imagine the ladies are happy when they see it. Doesn't it cost money to even post ads? Imagine him paying for a premium ad spot.
    Doesn't come off as a troll to me, just seems massively delusional LOL. This the type of human who subscribes to the 'meet local girls that want to Fuck you for Free!' ads and talks to bots all day. Compared to those 'services' dropping a few bucks a month on ads is probably chump change LOL. Equal success rate.

  13. #5231

  14. #5230

    Gentleman Ad

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nship-Body-Rub

    So which one of you is this, LOL. I can't tell if this guy is trolling or not as he's posted before with serious discussion posts and funny enough has a bunch of green rep if you look through his old posts / profile.

    Never noticed till now and I can't imagine the ladies are happy when they see it. Doesn't it cost money to even post ads? Imagine him paying for a premium ad spot.

  15. #5229

    Tantratenzi

    I seen her ads a couple of times over the years was curious if anyone had any info.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....mp-amp-Growing!-Your-Perfect-PregnantProvider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape