Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 11033
-
06-14-22 01:36 #5243Senior Member

Posts: 671Fortunately there are at least some reviews that give a decent indicator of acronyms like rbgfe or not. Anything extra and you're kind of out of luck unless someone hints at it.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
And PMing people seems to be hit or miss as I've noticed from reports that some have a holier than thou mentality and will either ignore you, block you, or at worst tell the provider, even for innocuous questions. God forbid people actually find out how best to spend their money when inflation is happening.
Salute to those who TOFTT with nothing to go by other than pics and a dream.
-
06-14-22 00:07 #5242Senior Member

Posts: 77You also said that you don't want to pay that for 95% of Seattle providers. Smh.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 23:46 #5241Senior Member

Posts: 2184Yup. To be honest, prices and rates were going up, even before covid. Yes, COVID was a huge catalyst. Just like it was in almost every other category (or industry). I agree, we are not going to go back to the "old" days. There will be a new normal and we will have to either adjust or retire or find an alternate ways to hobby. The only thing that may temporarily slow down SP rate increases may be a recession. We are already facing bad times and if it gets much worse. That may slow it down, but that too will be temporary. Interesting times ahead.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 23:10 #5240Banned Member

Posts: 1358Yeah, all what you say is os, so accurate. I too long for the good old days: attractive providers with their own In Calls, decent rates, and excellent services included.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 22:10 #5239Senior Member

Posts: 379The thing with the covid years is that it catapulted online services. Providers realized they can compensate from the slow days with online services and so the in-person meets suffered. That plus the other board censoring anything explicit has made it impossible to determine who I'd like to see in terms of what I like.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
Hobbying is no fun for the time being, not sure we'll ever go back to the good old days.
-
06-13-22 21:51 #5238Senior Member

Posts: 52Koi
Years ago I had a session with her where I took her to an adult theater and fucked her in front of everyone there.
Originally Posted by GuidAcct3
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 20:58 #5237Senior Member

Posts: 603Plenty of hits on the Google but I'm guessing the photos are. Flattering.
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 20:54 #5236Senior Member

Posts: 352Answer is in the Quote. . . Smh
I literally mention why in my post that you quoted. . .
Originally Posted by Solomon19
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 20:48 #5235Banned Member

Posts: 1358Excellent comments! You hit the bullseye.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
Regarding a recession and supply and demand, I thought that with the onslaught of COVID, providers would have les visitors, and thus donations would go down. But the exact opposite happened. There is a decent supply of mongers willing to pay such ridiculous rates, and the gals know that. With a recession, one would expect it to hit the wallet of every hobbyist, thus resulting in an associated drop in business for providers. But who knows in this crazy world?
-
06-13-22 20:42 #5234Banned Member

Posts: 1358Yeah, talk about being stretched thin!
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 20:01 #5233Senior Member

Posts: 603That's a lot of locations.
Originally Posted by DukeNukemtwok
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 19:54 #5232Senior Member

Posts: 121Doesn't come off as a troll to me, just seems massively delusional LOL. This the type of human who subscribes to the 'meet local girls that want to Fuck you for Free!' ads and talks to bots all day. Compared to those 'services' dropping a few bucks a month on ads is probably chump change LOL. Equal success rate.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 19:34 #5231Regular Member

Posts: 12Juicy Sundae
Any intel on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/81704455#.
-
06-13-22 18:58 #5230Senior Member

Posts: 671Gentleman Ad
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nship-Body-Rub
So which one of you is this, LOL. I can't tell if this guy is trolling or not as he's posted before with serious discussion posts and funny enough has a bunch of green rep if you look through his old posts / profile.
Never noticed till now and I can't imagine the ladies are happy when they see it. Doesn't it cost money to even post ads? Imagine him paying for a premium ad spot.
-
06-13-22 11:59 #5229Regular Member

Posts: 22Tantratenzi
I seen her ads a couple of times over the years was curious if anyone had any info.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....mp-amp-Growing!-Your-Perfect-PregnantProvider.











Reply With Quote





