Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 11032
-
06-13-22 20:58 #5227Senior Member

Posts: 603Plenty of hits on the Google but I'm guessing the photos are. Flattering.
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 20:54 #5226Senior Member

Posts: 353Answer is in the Quote. . . Smh
I literally mention why in my post that you quoted. . .
Originally Posted by Solomon19
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 20:48 #5225Banned Member

Posts: 1358Excellent comments! You hit the bullseye.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
Regarding a recession and supply and demand, I thought that with the onslaught of COVID, providers would have les visitors, and thus donations would go down. But the exact opposite happened. There is a decent supply of mongers willing to pay such ridiculous rates, and the gals know that. With a recession, one would expect it to hit the wallet of every hobbyist, thus resulting in an associated drop in business for providers. But who knows in this crazy world?
-
06-13-22 20:42 #5224Banned Member

Posts: 1358Yeah, talk about being stretched thin!
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 20:01 #5223Senior Member

Posts: 603That's a lot of locations.
Originally Posted by DukeNukemtwok
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 19:54 #5222Senior Member

Posts: 121Doesn't come off as a troll to me, just seems massively delusional LOL. This the type of human who subscribes to the 'meet local girls that want to Fuck you for Free!' ads and talks to bots all day. Compared to those 'services' dropping a few bucks a month on ads is probably chump change LOL. Equal success rate.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 19:34 #5221Regular Member

Posts: 12Juicy Sundae
Any intel on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/81704455#.
-
06-13-22 18:58 #5220Senior Member

Posts: 671Gentleman Ad
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nship-Body-Rub
So which one of you is this, LOL. I can't tell if this guy is trolling or not as he's posted before with serious discussion posts and funny enough has a bunch of green rep if you look through his old posts / profile.
Never noticed till now and I can't imagine the ladies are happy when they see it. Doesn't it cost money to even post ads? Imagine him paying for a premium ad spot.
-
06-13-22 11:59 #5219Regular Member

Posts: 22Tantratenzi
I seen her ads a couple of times over the years was curious if anyone had any info.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....mp-amp-Growing!-Your-Perfect-PregnantProvider.
-
06-13-22 11:58 #5218Senior Member

Posts: 55Based on the recent data the US consumer is under pressure and we are already in an economic slowdown. Inevitably more women will come into this to pay their bills and some mongers will be sidelined (supply up, demand down). The guys that still have buying power at that time should benefit from the price drops.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 11:48 #5217Senior Member

Posts: 46Any experience?
Anyone seen this LSW?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/516610475837
-
06-13-22 03:35 #5216Senior Member

Posts: 671It's actually gotten to the point to where I just ignore most ads and just check out reviews. And even then you have to go through a bunch that simply say someone is "great" -- well 99% are "great" if you went by just that. Then you have the disparity between outdated pictures or profile menus, so sometimes it's a guessing game.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
If quality stayed the same or went higher, I probably wouldn't even care that much, but you have to spend so much more time and effort now as you sift through reviews / ads unless you want to take a gamble. At minimum I wish there was a reliable GFE filter, but it's useless if profiles aren't accurate.
I'm actually wondering what would happen to supply and demand if there were a major recession.
-
06-13-22 01:43 #5215Senior Member

Posts: 62Prices
I've been hobbying (via internet) since the early oughts, bad when The Big Dog & TRB were pretty much the only options; well, that and CL Erotic Services. In 2003, when I began, it was mostly a buck fifty for body rubs, and a deuce or a deuce 50 for full service, with the occasional lady that at $$.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
Prices have been going up regularly, with the current 2-3 body rub and 3.5, 4, 4+ the standard now, and I'm starting to see more frequent 5 and 5+.
Funny thing is, the incessant griping about price increases has never really stopped! We always remember the good ole days, when we were younger and things were less expensive. I'm not trying to make any special point, as I would rather go back to my good ole days in the Philippines, when a short-time was 8 bucks and and all-night woman was 10, all young, beautiful and skilled, but we are living in the current times, and this is the climate we are in. For a variety of reasons related to age, I don't hobby nearly as much as I used to, but I am not going to try to tell someone what to charge for their services, even when I'm not happy with the cost. But I'm pretty much a go-along-to-get-along kind of guy.
Let's try to stay happy and not get mad at things out of our control!
-
06-13-22 01:42 #5214Senior Member

Posts: 79Cost of living and rates
Seattle cost of living is just as high as in the DMV area now, so I'm confused why Seattle providers should be charging lower. 400 is nothing these days.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 01:08 #5213Regular Member

Posts: 14Another on on the hub
Not new but I came across this and thought someone might get some interest out of this. https://www.pornhub.com/model/koi-erotica.












Reply With Quote





