High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 978 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 478 878 928 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 1028 1078 1478 1978 ... LastLast
Results 14,656 to 14,670 of 41299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26644

    Al Alli Kat Has A Long History Of Ripping Off Mongers

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    This one scammed me.

    After CashApp, Stepped out. Never came back.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...&keywords=Alli
    Al, Alli Kat has a history of changing her name, using no name as well as changing her number due to her many bad reviews.

    This is a SWan people should Avoid.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5957384#post5957384.

  2. #26643

    Beware Alli Kat

    This one scammed me.

    After CashApp, Stepped out. Never came back.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...&keywords=Alli

  3. #26642
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her, when she was in Mandarin 3 or 4 years ago. Sometimes good service, other times terrible. Than she just left.

    I wondered what happened to her. Had hoped she left the biz and settled down. Alas, these girls never quit, they need their candy and will sell their bodies and rob guys just to get high.

    Sad, so very sad. And, I sure will not try to meet her, thanks for the intel.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/837315136874
    Yeah, I saw this too and just smh. According to her, she was retired (at least from posting ads) but would still see her regs from time to time. I never had a bad time with her in the past but I don't know that I'll be seeing her going forward after reading this.

  4. #26641

    Someone Pissed Off A Monger

    I used to see her, when she was in Mandarin 3 or 4 years ago. Sometimes good service, other times terrible. Than she just left.

    I wondered what happened to her. Had hoped she left the biz and settled down. Alas, these girls never quit, they need their candy and will sell their bodies and rob guys just to get high.

    Sad, so very sad. And, I sure will not try to meet her, thanks for the intel.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/837315136874

  5. #26640

    Marrrisa

    Is this to good to be true anyone had an experience with Marrrisa? Search came up with nothing.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/511248828887

  6. #26639
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosallyv69  [View Original Post]
    Stay in Orlando LOL! Nothing great in Jax. Especially anything duo worthy.
    HA! This is my second time coming up and was detered last time. Guess Orlando has it all LOL.

  7. #26638

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Remember a name?
    See post #18387 and 18391.

  8. #26637
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or do it seem like Uncle has kicked a couple of old providers out the gray bar hotel at the same time. I see a lot of old faces resurfacing. Almost like he had a summer release party. LOL.
    Hmmm, that's interesting.

    Maybe there could be something deeper behind that!

  9. #26636

    Thanks

    Remember a name?

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Had several mediocre to terrible reviews. Misleading pics, misleading services, pitbull in room, attitude, etc. Pretty much all the bad boxes checked.

  10. #26635

    My advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Any duo recommendations? Coming from orlando.

    Thanks.
    Stay in Orlando LOL! Nothing great in Jax. Especially anything duo worthy.

  11. #26634

    Duos

    Any duo recommendations? Coming from orlando.

    Thanks.

  12. #26633

    Paradise

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/900100690704

    I know I've seen these pics a million times, but I haven't seen the girl. I'm pretty sure she's used another name in the past. Anybody know her? Is she any good?
    Had several mediocre to terrible reviews. Misleading pics, misleading services, pitbull in room, attitude, etc. Pretty much all the bad boxes checked.

  13. #26632

    About Paradise

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/900100690704

    I know I've seen these pics a million times, but I haven't seen the girl. I'm pretty sure she's used another name in the past. Anybody know her? Is she any good?
    Not only stay away but stay the hell away! Nothing but a ripoff and the pics are not her! At least not after the heavy drug use.

  14. #26631

    Paradise aka. ?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/900100690704

    I know I've seen these pics a million times, but I haven't seen the girl. I'm pretty sure she's used another name in the past. Anybody know her? Is she any good?

  15. #26630

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Saber2020  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I thought that too. However, I don't see anything under Kim. Was she using another name?
    It will take some reading but you usually see something once or twice a month about her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape