Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 988 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 488 888 938 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 1038 1088 1488 1988 ... LastLast
Results 14,806 to 14,820 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26483
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Are we pounding chicks raw now on first meet, then slapping on the helmet at the end? LOL.

    Just so I'm reading this right. You was raw dogging her.

    Then when you was close you reached for a condom? That's when you had a Carrie moment. This is interesting.

    I never heard of this. Usually you rock a rubber from start to finish, unless you getting restless. I've never heard of going a whole session, then strapping up for the last mile in the marathon. Again, interesting. Are you saying your more scared of having a Jr, rather than having the other lifetime committment. Not judging, I raw dogged some questionable in my lifetime, yet never I thought to wrap up at the end. Interesting. Must of missed the memo.
    Nah bro!! LOL! Forgot to mention I put hat on first. Pull off hat at finished and noticed blood! Smh. My bad for the miscommunication.

  2. #26482

    I'm confused

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlake221  [View Original Post]
    I never post anything because I am never in Jacksonville but this time I have to warn my guys! Man this chick was cool but definitely nasty in a bad way! The dream started with ok communication. Sent me the address and I got to her home. She seems cool but I should have went with my gut when I saw her small bed in the floor and stuff everywhere. We proceeded. She started with BBBJ which was not so great but I was sort of in a rush to get out because I am clean guy and don't like messy beds or floors. We got down to the deed. I wanted to go doggy but she insisted on mish. She said she love that position. I'm pounding away and she is holding me tighter and tighter. She then says I want you to pull out and cum on me. So I pounded harder until I was about to blow, grabbed the condom and it's blood all on my hands and leaking on the covers. I freaked out! I asked Why you didn't tell me you was on your period? She said I am on birth control that never happens. I knew she was lying. I asked was she good? As far as clean. She said avoided the question. I am terrified now! I can't do this anything. I am done with this hobby. It's not for me anymore. You guys can have it. .60 Mario coins! Please stay away from this one!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/107208865011
    Are we pounding chicks raw now on first meet, then slapping on the helmet at the end? LOL.

    Just so I'm reading this right. You was raw dogging her.

    Then when you was close you reached for a condom? That's when you had a Carrie moment. This is interesting.

    I never heard of this. Usually you rock a rubber from start to finish, unless you getting restless. I've never heard of going a whole session, then strapping up for the last mile in the marathon. Again, interesting. Are you saying your more scared of having a Jr, rather than having the other lifetime committment. Not judging, I raw dogged some questionable in my lifetime, yet never I thought to wrap up at the end. Interesting. Must of missed the memo.

  3. #26481

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlake221  [View Original Post]
    I never post anything because I am never in Jacksonville but this time I have to warn my guys! Man this chick was cool but definitely nasty in a bad way! The dream started with ok communication. Sent me the address and I got to her home. She seems cool but I should have went with my gut when I saw her small bed in the floor and stuff everywhere. We proceeded. She started with BBBJ which was not so great but I was sort of in a rush to get out because I am clean guy and don't like messy beds or floors. We got down to the deed. I wanted to go doggy but she insisted on mish. She said she love that position. I'm pounding away and she is holding me tighter and tighter. She then says I want you to pull out and cum on me. So I pounded harder until I was about to blow, grabbed the condom and it's blood all on my hands and leaking on the covers. I freaked out! I asked Why you didn't tell me you was on your period? She said I am on birth control that never happens. I knew she was lying. I asked was she good? As far as clean. She said avoided the question. I am terrified now! I can't do this anything. I am done with this hobby. It's not for me anymore. You guys can have it. .60 Mario coins! Please stay away from this one!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/107208865011
    Sorry to hear that she was on some of those vids with the OF guy. I once contacted her and didn't know that but one I realized who she was I ghosted her.

  4. #26480

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterLee74  [View Original Post]
    Heck yeah, I'm very interested in this one as well! Would love to know if it's legit and if the service is any good.
    She's real but flakey with the communication.

  5. #26479

    She will be missed

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    For fans of fake titty, big ass "Honey," she's currently visiting uncle in Clay county, and may be away for quite a long time! I loved banging those tits around on that crazy ass girl!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/904-444-3648
    I hear ya! Definitely, enjoyed banging all her holes and will miss it for the possible 10 yr sentence she'll get for falling off the wagon. It was great, but I won't be supplementing her commissary note.

  6. #26478

    Avoid

    Can't remember her name but avoid this, plenty of rules everything covered she will rush you the minute you're in the door as your stroking she'll ask are you almost done yet if you're over 10 mins some will knock on the door and call her phone seems like every 2 minutes I wasn't really concerned at the time as I'm walking out I see some dude standing in the stairwell I looked at him and said you can go in now I'm done. I don't think he liked that comment so I waited and surely he went into the room after he assumed I left slamming the door behind himself most likely a bf or db pimp. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/387984257617.

  7. #26477

    Westside Honey

    For fans of fake titty, big ass "Honey," she's currently visiting uncle in Clay county, and may be away for quite a long time! I loved banging those tits around on that crazy ass girl!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/904-444-3648

  8. #26476

    Avoid at all cost!

    I never post anything because I am never in Jacksonville but this time I have to warn my guys! Man this chick was cool but definitely nasty in a bad way! The dream started with ok communication. Sent me the address and I got to her home. She seems cool but I should have went with my gut when I saw her small bed in the floor and stuff everywhere. We proceeded. She started with BBBJ which was not so great but I was sort of in a rush to get out because I am clean guy and don't like messy beds or floors. We got down to the deed. I wanted to go doggy but she insisted on mish. She said she love that position. I'm pounding away and she is holding me tighter and tighter. She then says I want you to pull out and cum on me. So I pounded harder until I was about to blow, grabbed the condom and it's blood all on my hands and leaking on the covers. I freaked out! I asked Why you didn't tell me you was on your period? She said I am on birth control that never happens. I knew she was lying. I asked was she good? As far as clean. She said avoided the question. I am terrified now! I can't do this anything. I am done with this hobby. It's not for me anymore. You guys can have it. .60 Mario coins! Please stay away from this one!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/107208865011

  9. #26475
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkutz19  [View Original Post]
    Heck yeah, I'm very interested in this one as well! Would love to know if it's legit and if the service is any good.

  10. #26474

    Been a while

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkutz19  [View Original Post]
    But I remember seeing reports of her robbing people with her bf.

  11. #26473
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmodeus56  [View Original Post]
    WTF who is doing these post in STG. This was not a good picture.
    And probably not who you will actually see.

  12. #26472

    Wtf!

    WTF who is doing these post in STG. This was not a good picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails otezmzmxntixndg4mdhjzje1ntc1yjg1mtfmztgwnjbknduymg.jpg.jpg‎  

  13. #26471

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWay  [View Original Post]
    Curious anybody.

    Got an update?
    If you want to see her any time soon you'll need about $90 k for her bail bond. She's been charged with hit and run on a 10 year old and his mom at a bus stop. Looking at hard time.

    Also she was charged with domestic battery on her 87 year old boyfriend. LOL.

  14. #26470

    Oakleaf


  15. #26469

    Truly a Troll but on a lucky day.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    DON'T DO IT!! The only word that I could use to describe her is "Grotesque". You will regret your choice.

    Shaggy.
    I went to see Candy and wow! She is not beautiful. I was going through my backup plans. Forgot my raincoat, forgot money, chew off my arm, when I walked past the bathroom and there was Michelle!

    Candy said 'Your Choice" (DUH) and I went on to enjoy a great time with Michelle! I saw her several times (ghosted more) and the she disappeared.

    Sadly, she doesn't live there anymore, so it is back to a horror story. I checked recently when Candy started her ads up.

    HM,

    Tall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2858 (1).jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape