Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 979 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 479 879 929 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 1029 1079 1479 1979 ... LastLast
Results 14,671 to 14,685 of 41305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26635

    My advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Any duo recommendations? Coming from orlando.

    Thanks.
    Stay in Orlando LOL! Nothing great in Jax. Especially anything duo worthy.

  2. #26634

    Duos

    Any duo recommendations? Coming from orlando.

    Thanks.

  3. #26633

    Paradise

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/900100690704

    I know I've seen these pics a million times, but I haven't seen the girl. I'm pretty sure she's used another name in the past. Anybody know her? Is she any good?
    Had several mediocre to terrible reviews. Misleading pics, misleading services, pitbull in room, attitude, etc. Pretty much all the bad boxes checked.

  4. #26632

    About Paradise

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/900100690704

    I know I've seen these pics a million times, but I haven't seen the girl. I'm pretty sure she's used another name in the past. Anybody know her? Is she any good?
    Not only stay away but stay the hell away! Nothing but a ripoff and the pics are not her! At least not after the heavy drug use.

  5. #26631

    Paradise aka. ?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/900100690704

    I know I've seen these pics a million times, but I haven't seen the girl. I'm pretty sure she's used another name in the past. Anybody know her? Is she any good?

  6. #26630

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Saber2020  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I thought that too. However, I don't see anything under Kim. Was she using another name?
    It will take some reading but you usually see something once or twice a month about her.

  7. #26629
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber2020  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I thought that too. However, I don't see anything under Kim. Was she using another name?
    Searches won't work for 3 letter names. Go figure.

  8. #26628

    Uncle

    Is it just me or do it seem like Uncle has kicked a couple of old providers out the gray bar hotel at the same time. I see a lot of old faces resurfacing. Almost like he had a summer release party. LOL.

  9. #26627

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieRunkle  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed on here for years. Not many good if I remember correctly.
    Thanks. I thought that too. However, I don't see anything under Kim. Was she using another name?

  10. #26626

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Saber2020  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed on here for years. Not many good if I remember correctly.

  11. #26625

  12. #26624

  13. #26623

    STG says 99.99% sure not LEO

    Looks like multiple girls posting off same account.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRule22  [View Original Post]
    I was talking with freaky ass Becky, and planning on setting up a date. However when I looked at her ad, something look familiar about it. So I went into STG and found 3 girls with the same ad description, different phone numbers, but same height, weight and Southside location. Suspect it may be LEO or I'm going crazy. I decided to stay in for the night to play it safe.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/804831642216

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/519911336643

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/975116961712

  14. #26622

    Makes sense

    Quote Originally Posted by Jp127  [View Original Post]
    If you want to see her any time soon you'll need about $90 k for her bail bond. She's been charged with hit and run on a 10 year old and his mom at a bus stop. Looking at hard time.

    Also she was charged with domestic battery on her 87 year old boyfriend. LOL.
    After experiencing her temper only once, I see how that could occur. Instant turn off.

  15. #26621
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRule22  [View Original Post]
    I was talking with freaky ass Becky, and planning on setting up a date. However when I looked at her ad, something look familiar about it. So I went into STG and found 3 girls with the same ad description, different phone numbers, but same height, weight and Southside location. Suspect it may be LEO or I'm going crazy. I decided to stay in for the night to play it safe.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/804831642216

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/519911336643

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/975116961712
    Probably scammer and not LEO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape