Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 19310
-
06-13-22 17:24 #13280Senior Member

Posts: 47Is she this Taylor? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...shell/46944866.
Originally Posted by CaptainJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 17:07 #13279Senior Member

Posts: 1943Mizz Mo
And of course, now she texted me and asked for a PSA about her having an in call in West Melbourne tonight! A little bit more expensive than Julia but I guarantee a similar experience and well worth it!
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 16:12 #13278Senior Member

Posts: 1943Julia
So there has been some discussion about Julia reaching out to clients and staying in touch with them to let them know when she has an in call and how it can be annoying. She wanted me to tell you guys that she is sorry if she has been bothersome. Most of the discussion is on the UTR blog and her own blog below. Seeing that she does not advertise anymore she really has a problem reaching out to her regulars to let them know that she is available for in call. Now, because of the total lack of talent in Brevard and lack of UTRS these days, Julia is the real deal and one of the only total GFE experiences available in Brevard. It's only through this venue that she can let you guys know. Today she does have a in call today and can be reached at her 321 977-xxxx number to set up a session. I have known her for many years and have never been disappointed! You can read reviews on her below on her blog to see what an experience with her is like! Perhaps, someone besides me can give her some suggestions about the UTR Business Model!
-
06-13-22 15:02 #13277Senior Member

Posts: 44I'm up that way. Send me her digits.
Originally Posted by CaptainJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 14:27 #13276Senior Member

Posts: 791Brianna
Originally Posted by Chico3
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
I saw her once a while back when she was in Palm Bay. Pretty rough looking with some rotten teeth and below average service. So it's a no from me #3.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 12:29 #13275Senior Member

Posts: 381And I will second that motion, I seen her once and yes it was several years ago, but in our conversations it was brought out that she plays for the other team, which is fine and dandy as long as you make a friggin effort during your visits and not be a dead fish and push for it to be over as quickly as possible. But the choice is yours.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 09:28 #13274Senior Member

Posts: 2959To each his own
Sorry you feel that way. While I will reiterate my earlier comment about Brevard being a less than great place to hobby, I also stand by my comment about there being options out there regardless of your personal preferences. As to Orlando, I'm of the opinion that the quantity of providers has the average donation lower than here in Brevard, seems like a provider requesting 2 Franklins here would be asking something closer to a Franklin and a Grant over there, maybe even a Franklin and a Jackson. I'd suggest the options are move, attitude adjustment or keep complaining while NOT getting a nut.
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 09:12 #13273Senior Member

Posts: 2959Brianna
Search Brianna, you'll get a ton of hits. While it's been years since my one visit, it was such a blah visit that I didn't see the need for a second visit. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by Chico3
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 08:16 #13272Senior Member

Posts: 791Agreed
Used to see her up off of Sarno which was out of my way. Glad she will is closer now.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 05:50 #13271Senior Member

Posts: 1943Gee, IDK when the majority of your posts are about Street Hookers, Strip Joints, Massage Parlors, I would guess that you're not very picky! Although, it looks like you have seen some legitimate providers and a long time monger! Maybe, you're the guy who keeps insulting her with $60 for a session because that's what you're used to paying and she keeps telling you to fuck off. I really can't think of too many pictures of asses and vaginas that are very attractive in my humble opinion and you're certainly entitled to yours as well! With talent in Brevard being at such an all time low, beggars can't be choosy!
Originally Posted by BushMann
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 01:33 #13270Senior Member

Posts: 73Gia's pics
Are you guys blind? Or just so desperate for anybody that posts? These pictures are hideous. What's all the black stuff on her inner thighs and butt cheeks? And her butt picture looks like she was either attacked by a swarm of insects or she's an otr trucker. The skin complexion on my butt is better than hers. Honestly how do you guys look at that and think it's great?
Originally Posted by GolfPro156
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 20:13 #13269Senior Member

Posts: 346There isn't a single chick in Brevard advertising or utr that I would touch at the moment. I'm not into old, fat, ugly, or obvious drug addicts. As far as orlando goes there is. More volume but very little quality. The cream of the crop either won't respond or has insane GPS. If you want fat ass fake Kardashian types there are plenty of that in otown but that's not my bag.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 19:59 #13268Senior Member

Posts: 684Jewels
She's aways done me right. BBBJ is pretty damn good! In fact that's as far as I've ever made it with her!
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 19:02 #13267Senior Member

Posts: 94Any Info?
Anyone have info on this one? Her ads never have a name so I don't even know how I would search on these forums for her, which is why I'm asking you mongers if anyone has seen her in the past? If the ad is real and truly her it seems like a good time!
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/848579958996
-
06-12-22 10:53 #13266Senior Member

Posts: 758Excellent Choice
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...9/433039034693
The other day I mad a excellent choice and went and seen this gem, she's in a new place in a nice gated community in the north end of palm bay.
Her head game is in the top 3 all time on my list no rush no clock watching just pure pleasure.
While other providers are falling into the gutter this girl is rising.
If you have seen her before you know how good she is and if you haven't seen her trust me you need to.
Let her know Bob recommended her that makes her a little more at ease.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...9/433039034693








Reply With Quote






