Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 402 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 452 502 902 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 19282
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13267
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Gee, IDK when the majority of your posts are about Street Hookers, Strip Joints, Massage Parlors, I would guess that you're not very picky! Although, it looks like you have seen some legitimate providers and a long time monger! Maybe, you're the guy who keeps insulting her with $60 for a session because that's what you're used to paying and she keeps telling you to fuck off. I really can't think of too many pictures of asses and vaginas that are very attractive in my humble opinion and you're certainly entitled to yours as well! With talent in Brevard being at such an all time low, beggars can't be choosy!
    Hey Willie thanks for checking out all of my past posts thinking that you would get an idea of who I am or what I'm about. You actually have no idea.

    I've been buying pussy since the early 80's at places like the executive, boardroom, paradise, and Xanadu among others. I had a lot of girls at those places but I never remember any of them having black crusty thighs or pocked asses. And yes I do enjoy massage parlors. Who doesn't love a good massage with a happy ending? But I can't think of any little Asian girl that had black crusty thighs and pocked asses. And yes I have enjoyed picking up street hookers for the last 40 years when I need to bust a quick nut and don't really want any conversation or a dinner date afterwards. Some of those girls have been great. The college student needing money for books or the mom needing food for her kids. Others have been skanks just trying to get drug money. Don't think that I've never kicked a girl out of my car after seeing her up close. Plus I've been single and attractive all of my life. I'm not cheating on my wife like most of you are. There's been hundreds of girls that I've been with that I wasn't paying to be with me. I'm not going to say that I've never seen black crusty thighs and pocked asses, but those have been one and done. I don't get turned on by that nor am I going to brag about what a great piece of ass she was. I take care of myself. Women need to also.

    As for reading your posts, I usually scroll past them. They're very boring to read. They're all the same. Every post. Every day. Every week. Liberty o love blah blah blah Krys in Palm Bay blah blah blah Heather in Cocoa blah blah blah Ronnie in Canaveral blah blah blah. While some think of you as the messiah for information on here, I really don't see you giving that much info on providers except for the ones mentioned. And while these all are great providers, I'll bet none of them have black crusty thighs and pocked asses. I know they don't because I've had the good fortune to have been with a couple of them. That's why you recommend them. Every post. Every day.

    As for pictures, I've taken hundreds of pussy and ass pictures through the years. So have you. And I wouldn't want to take a picture unless it was a good looking pussy or ass. But to take pictures like the ones I commented on and then act like they're the greatest thing you've ever seen is just rediculous. Have some standards guys.

    Not every monger is lucky enough to be able to drop $300 or more weekly on a piece of ass. Obviously you are so I applaud you. I'm not able to do that. I might have an extra couple hundred each month that I spend getting a good massage with extras or maybe see a provider for relief. And some of us don't have 3 hours to spend dropping a load nor want to spend 3 hours dropping a load. So we get a quick visit with a provider or pick up a street hooker for a quick BJ. But I'm not offering providers $60 so they can tell me to fuck off. I'm paying what the price stated is. If I feel that it's too high I might try to negotiate or even politely decline. But if someone is offering $60 and wants full service or a half hour then they deserve to be told to fuck off.

    Lastly, I'm devastated that the great Willie disapproves of my posts on a sex guide. Hahaha. I'll be sure to post about a real professional provider on my next post just to try and get in your good standing. Whoever it will be, I'll make sure they don't have black crusty thighs and a pocked ass.

  2. #13266
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Nope, wrong Taylor! Check out the Captain's post below, that's the Taylor he was referring to. Click on the link to go back to the original post as he included several pictures of her.
    Thanks for clarifying.

  3. #13265

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once a while back when she was in Palm Bay. Pretty rough looking with some rotten teeth and below average service. So it's a no from me #3.
    I want to give all of you a thanks for the feedback. You all saved me wasting time and money on low tier provider. It's unfortunate this area has little to no providers that catch my eyes. The decent ones that catch my eye are trash providers and the great providers in this area don't attract me enough to see them. Guess I will have to make the drive to Cape Canaveral one of these days to see the better providers up there.

  4. #13264

    Different Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinerjim  [View Original Post]
    Nope, wrong Taylor! Check out the Captain's post below, that's the Taylor he was referring to. Click on the link to go back to the original post as he included several pictures of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    Think a lot of the Membership of Forum might want to know Miss Taylor is back in Brevard County, has come back from Ft. Lauderdale and not too sure how long she'll be around.

    Same fairly great experience as before, still looks good but has developed, or uh "Rekindled" her Candy Habit, so Communication and On Time Arrival might be frustrating, but usually worth some flexibility in making arrangements, still using the 954 #.

    Good luck and enjoy.

  5. #13263
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    Just sort of a PSA.

    Sexy Blonde Taylor of the North Cocoa area is looking to make some appointments again.

    She told me that she's been dancing at one of the Cocoa Beach spots, but that's getting tiring and too many "Rules", thinking I know what that means.

    Interested members feel free to request digits, currently staying at Mom's House in North Cocoa area, she doesn't drive so pickup is requires.

    And, yes, she's still a very good time.

    Stay Safe, My Brothers.
    Is she this Taylor? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...shell/46944866.

  6. #13262

    Mizz Mo

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    And of course, now she texted me and asked for a PSA about her having an in call in West Melbourne tonight! A little bit more expensive than Julia but I guarantee a similar experience and well worth it!

  7. #13261

    Julia

    So there has been some discussion about Julia reaching out to clients and staying in touch with them to let them know when she has an in call and how it can be annoying. She wanted me to tell you guys that she is sorry if she has been bothersome. Most of the discussion is on the UTR blog and her own blog below. Seeing that she does not advertise anymore she really has a problem reaching out to her regulars to let them know that she is available for in call. Now, because of the total lack of talent in Brevard and lack of UTRS these days, Julia is the real deal and one of the only total GFE experiences available in Brevard. It's only through this venue that she can let you guys know. Today she does have a in call today and can be reached at her 321 977-xxxx number to set up a session. I have known her for many years and have never been disappointed! You can read reviews on her below on her blog to see what an experience with her is like! Perhaps, someone besides me can give her some suggestions about the UTR Business Model!

  8. #13260
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    Just sort of a PSA.

    Sexy Blonde Taylor of the North Cocoa area is looking to make some appointments again.

    She told me that she's been dancing at one of the Cocoa Beach spots, but that's getting tiring and too many "Rules", thinking I know what that means.

    Interested members feel free to request digits, currently staying at Mom's House in North Cocoa area, she doesn't drive so pickup is requires.

    And, yes, she's still a very good time.

    Stay Safe, My Brothers.
    I'm up that way. Send me her digits.

  9. #13259

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? Her ads never have a name so I don't even know how I would search on these forums for her, which is why I'm asking you mongers if anyone has seen her in the past? If the ad is real and truly her it seems like a good time!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/848579958996
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Search Brianna, you'll get a ton of hits. While it's been years since my one visit, it was such a blah visit that I didn't see the need for a second visit. Just my two cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    And I will second that motion, I seen her once and yes it was several years ago, but in our conversations it was brought out that she plays for the other team, which is fine and dandy as long as you make a friggin effort during your visits and not be a dead fish and push for it to be over as quickly as possible. But the choice is yours.
    I saw her once a while back when she was in Palm Bay. Pretty rough looking with some rotten teeth and below average service. So it's a no from me #3.

  10. #13258
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Search Brianna, you'll get a ton of hits. While it's been years since my one visit, it was such a blah visit that I didn't see the need for a second visit. Just my two cents.
    And I will second that motion, I seen her once and yes it was several years ago, but in our conversations it was brought out that she plays for the other team, which is fine and dandy as long as you make a friggin effort during your visits and not be a dead fish and push for it to be over as quickly as possible. But the choice is yours.

  11. #13257

    To each his own

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestGreen213  [View Original Post]
    There isn't a single chick in Brevard advertising or utr that I would touch at the moment. I'm not into old, fat, ugly, or obvious drug addicts. As far as orlando goes there is. More volume but very little quality. The cream of the crop either won't respond or has insane GPS. If you want fat ass fake Kardashian types there are plenty of that in otown but that's not my bag.
    Sorry you feel that way. While I will reiterate my earlier comment about Brevard being a less than great place to hobby, I also stand by my comment about there being options out there regardless of your personal preferences. As to Orlando, I'm of the opinion that the quantity of providers has the average donation lower than here in Brevard, seems like a provider requesting 2 Franklins here would be asking something closer to a Franklin and a Grant over there, maybe even a Franklin and a Jackson. I'd suggest the options are move, attitude adjustment or keep complaining while NOT getting a nut.

  12. #13256

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? Her ads never have a name so I don't even know how I would search on these forums for her, which is why I'm asking you mongers if anyone has seen her in the past? If the ad is real and truly her it seems like a good time!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/848579958996
    Search Brianna, you'll get a ton of hits. While it's been years since my one visit, it was such a blah visit that I didn't see the need for a second visit. Just my two cents.

  13. #13255

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    She's aways done me right. BBBJ is pretty damn good! In fact that's as far as I've ever made it with her!
    Used to see her up off of Sarno which was out of my way. Glad she will is closer now.

  14. #13254
    Quote Originally Posted by BushMann  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys blind? Or just so desperate for anybody that posts? These pictures are hideous. What's all the black stuff on her inner thighs and butt cheeks? And her butt picture looks like she was either attacked by a swarm of insects or she's an otr trucker. The skin complexion on my butt is better than hers. Honestly how do you guys look at that and think it's great?
    Gee, IDK when the majority of your posts are about Street Hookers, Strip Joints, Massage Parlors, I would guess that you're not very picky! Although, it looks like you have seen some legitimate providers and a long time monger! Maybe, you're the guy who keeps insulting her with $60 for a session because that's what you're used to paying and she keeps telling you to fuck off. I really can't think of too many pictures of asses and vaginas that are very attractive in my humble opinion and you're certainly entitled to yours as well! With talent in Brevard being at such an all time low, beggars can't be choosy!

  15. #13253

    Gia's pics

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro156  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to post these.
    Are you guys blind? Or just so desperate for anybody that posts? These pictures are hideous. What's all the black stuff on her inner thighs and butt cheeks? And her butt picture looks like she was either attacked by a swarm of insects or she's an otr trucker. The skin complexion on my butt is better than hers. Honestly how do you guys look at that and think it's great?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape