Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 5144
-
06-13-22 13:17 #2999Senior Member

Posts: 53Haircut
Is she good for more than a snip?
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 13:03 #2998Senior Member

Posts: 133That's weird, she didn't ask me for one. Nor would.
Originally Posted by Entrain
[View Original Post]
I LOL.
-
06-13-22 13:03 #2997Regular Member

Posts: 17Am I missing something here? Is she a known provider, because the ad seems pretty legit for hair cutting services.
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 12:23 #2996Senior Member

Posts: 187Asks for a selfie
I won't send those.
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 11:46 #2995Senior Member

Posts: 133Haircut
https://nh.craigslist.org/bts/d/east...483770457.html
Has anyone visited yet? Just wondering.
-
06-13-22 09:49 #2994Senior Member

Posts: 158Re: Krystal
Heard she has a new boyfriend and not seeing anyone now. Hopefully that changes because I never had a chance to see the new tits!
Originally Posted by NewView85
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 07:56 #2993Senior Member

Posts: 90Krystal
Did anyone else get a message from Krystal? Anyone reach out to her?
-
06-12-22 20:09 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 249Bombshell Lilly
Has anyone seen her?
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/446172916031
-
06-12-22 09:28 #2991Senior Member

Posts: 147Lacey
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-other/7322996
Originally Posted by CumminsForLife
[View Original Post]
Old ad, old pics, but has contact info. GreatOne has very accurate review as I've seen Lacey more than a few times and experienced the same high level service. Probably one of the more satisfying releases you'll have. The only caveat I'd say is that she says she's late 50's, but her looks and body are more like late 60's, easy. So if you can get past that, Lacey is Very nice and down to earth woman.
-
06-11-22 17:14 #2990Senior Member

Posts: 65Info
Got a link?
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne22
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 15:02 #2989Senior Member

Posts: 142The Real MVM here
Someone give this man a medal, doing the real work for us. I am so tired myself of all these fucking fake ass posts. I know STG can't do anything about it, or they even welcome it as it creates traffic for their site, considering what they promote. But still, True Hobbiest is the real MVM (Most Valuable Monger).
Originally Posted by TrueHobbiest
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 10:34 #2988Senior Member

Posts: 76Tried
I tried to connect with her but even though she lists out all as an option she told Me I had to get her an Uber so I passed.
Originally Posted by YachtsMan69
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 08:20 #2987Senior Member

Posts: 399Deleting STG Asian Ads
I've posted this in RI.
Deleting STG Asian ads from your search.
I'm sure you all know this. While in STG If one clicks on "More Search Settings" and then clicks on "Ethnicity, eyes, hair, body" You can select all but Asians and 95% of the Asian ads will go away.
Originally Posted by Breer5411
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 09:45 #2986Regular Member

Posts: 11Lacy
Anyone that can inbox Lacy's #? I can't find the number ending in what was referenced below.
-
06-08-22 07:31 #2985Senior Member

Posts: 205Bailey
I tried this on out the other day for a car date. She's def an addict but well put together for one. She was clean and fresh when we met, and she let me do what I wanted including BBFS & CIP. I had fun.
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...play_i14011167











Reply With Quote





