Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 929 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 13924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11314

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by ChmodVeg  [View Original Post]
    I called to make an appointment to the phone number I found in google but when I was asked what type of services I was looking I said body massage and the lady got upset and told me to never call them again. All I wanted to know was if I could make it on time. Does anyone have their real phone number to make an appointment? What is the procedure when calling for those of you who have been there recently? Please send me a pm. Thanks.
    I'm pretty sure you called the hair salon next door to them trying to get your dick rubbed! LOL. The number on rubmaps is still good. The google one is not.

  2. #11313

    Buck hones /1+1

    I called to make an appointment to the phone number I found in google but when I was asked what type of services I was looking I said body massage and the lady got upset and told me to never call them again. All I wanted to know was if I could make it on time. Does anyone have their real phone number to make an appointment? What is the procedure when calling for those of you who have been there recently? Please send me a pm. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAMarine  [View Original Post]
    Went today. All girls new. I got Mimi. She was tiny about 40. Great stand up shower and massage.

  3. #11312

    Duraleigh

    They definitely are legit I went 3 x in a the course of 3 months and I didn't get her name but she gave a half way service. She basically let me do it myself and would help here and there. She kept watching the door and saying "boss no like". Haven't been this year especially after finding yo-yo hopefully they reopen.

  4. #11311

    Duraleigh

    They definitely are legit I went 3 x in a the course of 3 months and I didn't get her name but she gave a half way service. She basically let me do it myself and would help here and there. She kept watching the door and saying "boss no like". Haven't been this year especially after finding yo-yo hopefully they reopen.

  5. #11310
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrogeek  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that Duraleigh Road is legit, at least at the moment. They offer a wonderful massage that is worth the door fee, though leave the door cracked open and offer a rub with no hints or wandering at all. Worth it for the massage, if that's all you are looking for.
    Agreed. They have signs posted discouraging sexual behaviour. There was a young Asian in her 20's working there a few months ago but I stopped going since waste of drive and money with no extras.

  6. #11309

    Studio

    The providers I try to stick with were all unavailable so I figured I'd give Studio a shot. I've been going to fewer and fewer local AMPs because the standard service just can't get me across the finish line lately. Walked in without calling and was given a room immediately. Good enough English and fun whispered banter during massage. I let me hands roam during and she encouraged me. Light tease before flip. Seniors can PM for details but it was anything but my typical Raleigh area AMP experience. I'll be returning soon.

  7. #11308
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    1+1/ buck jones rd reopened today. I called but wasnt able to get in on the small window of time frame I had to work with. Drove past green apple / healing spa also but they are still closed by the looks of it. Did not call them though.
    I went last week and saw Hanna. Basic 1 hour with a good flip. I miss Maya though.

  8. #11307

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAMarine  [View Original Post]
    Went today. All girls new. I got Mimi. She was tiny about 40. Great stand up shower and massage.
    If that's true we lost a couple good ones. Maybe one or two of the new ones will do a good job of taking their place.

  9. #11306

    Donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAMarine  [View Original Post]
    Went today. All girls new. I got Mimi. She was tiny about 40. Great stand up shower and massage.
    What was the donation? Thanks.

  10. #11305

    Buck Jones SPA

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    1+1/ buck jones rd reopened today. I called but wasnt able to get in on the small window of time frame I had to work with. Drove past green apple / healing spa also but they are still closed by the looks of it. Did not call them though.
    Went today. All girls new. I got Mimi. She was tiny about 40. Great stand up shower and massage.

  11. #11304
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAMarine  [View Original Post]
    What is address of Studio?
    See JJ's List.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...3592-JJ-s-List

  12. #11303

    Duraleigh Road

    I can confirm that Duraleigh Road is legit, at least at the moment. They offer a wonderful massage that is worth the door fee, though leave the door cracked open and offer a rub with no hints or wandering at all. Worth it for the massage, if that's all you are looking for.

  13. #11302

    Cary

    1+1/ buck jones rd reopened today. I called but wasnt able to get in on the small window of time frame I had to work with. Drove past green apple / healing spa also but they are still closed by the looks of it. Did not call them though.

  14. #11301

    Studio Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobloz  [View Original Post]
    Studio location please? Or contact information?
    What is address of Studio?

  15. #11300
    Quote Originally Posted by TallJohn  [View Original Post]
    Recent Duraleigh reports are a few years late in doing so.

    6 was 86 long long time ago.
    The last time this place was discussed was May 2021 in posts #10379 & #10381. This place doesn't get discussed often because most on the Raleigh thread know what's not available. JJ's List has been out for a long time and it's been a great tool in helping people decide where to go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape