Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 8329
-
06-14-22 05:59 #5314Regular Member

Posts: 1Ari is the **** Goddesss we all need
Just finished a session with Ari. Tasia was kind enough to put me in touch with her, and Ari drove herself over to my place. Suffice it to say: she is my new favorite in Las Vegas.
Originally Posted by JustRide1
[View Original Post]
Absolutely gorgeous girl; tall, naturally busty, great legs, a dry sense of humor and a self-assured style. Ari wore a very small black dress. HOT. She spent time perusing my book collection, signaling that she wants to make a genuine connection and enjoy her work.
Started of with BBBJ -- lots of spit and some light gagging -- then she climbed on board for some riding, bouncing and a lot of incredible grinding. As noted here, she liked to be dominated by men she feels comfortable with (and who can keep up with her).
Ari smelled great to me. . . Like a woman who is wet and turned on. She indicated that she reads the boards; having seen the YMMV reviews, clearly she wanted to impress. She was clean, well-groomed and sexy AF. As she left, Ari made me promise to see her again soon. She won't have to twist my arm!
She also shared a few of her ambitions with me; she's very sharp and if she can stay on track (and keep leaving good impressions), she could be a very popular and successful gal.
-
06-13-22 20:04 #5313Senior Member

Posts: 98Master
Maybe she forgot to clean after you! You are the Master or you like the smell. Anyways YMMV. Pump them full.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 16:29 #5312Senior Member

Posts: 673Would anyone share Ari's information?
Don't mind if she's not a 10/10 cheers.
-
06-13-22 15:52 #5311Douchebag

Posts: 421Except that wasn't the case when I saw her. As I said your experience is not the same experience everyone else has. By all means relay what your experience was but as always your mileage may vary.
Originally Posted by ShaolinSword
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 13:36 #5310Senior Member

Posts: 38Same dude.
Originally Posted by ShaolinSword
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 13:34 #5309Senior Member

Posts: 38Don't trust Adultlook or the women there
If you want a good tip don't use Adultlook, I'm not sure if it's just my state however most women who post there refuse to do anything for you except be dancers so it's now a dancer site for adult parties and stuff. They say they're "escorts" on the site but when you ask for even condom action they say "excuse me? Don't talk to me that way, not a prostitute (says the woman posting ton the escort site)", and other nonsense. If they do that hang up on them, it's preferred not to hear they're ramblings. This could just be me but I doubt it, happens in other states too these days. Same goes for Tryst women, a lot of money for barely the minimum.
Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 13:08 #5308Senior Member

Posts: 38I don't know if you're brave or really foolish. Either way you should always get a check up if something goes wrong in your daily life afterwards.
Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 13:00 #5307Senior Member

Posts: 342He's right
Her hole smelled like raw sewage and I could tell she had smoked some shit that wasnt weed. Turned me off.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 11:26 #5306Senior Member

Posts: 2991Thanks
Man wow I am like that wasn't hard right? Some people on a sharing site. I will not proceed with her because there's a reason she smells I will pass!
Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 05:35 #5305Banned Member

Posts: 621Just to clear things up I did have a good time with her LOL but she smelled like a homeless with black stuff on her finger tips (like a car mechanic) and black feet LOL. Pussy smelled like fish but that pussy was the best pussy I have ever felt with my bare cock. Literally my cock was covered in her jizz fully covered to the point it looked like my cock had a white condom on. Also I laid 2 $$ (two hundred, but her normal rate is same as Tasias. 150 QK 300 half 400-500 hour) for my session but like I said I think she was maybe under the influence and we ended up fucking for couple hours like there was no tomorrow. Destroyed that pussy and asshole of hers. Did way more dirty stuff with her then I have ever did with anyone else but I won't go into detail.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 19:48 #5304Senior Member

Posts: 2991You
Can still say something about the rate like it was expensive or on the cheaper side comparing it to other's but oh well for this being a sharing site!
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 13:42 #5303Douchebag

Posts: 421Just because that was your experience does not mean it's the experience other people have. She was clear headed, clean and did not smell. Does she do drugs? Probably, but so does literally every other girl doing BBFS in this town. I had an amazing experience with Ari. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy
[View Original Post]
As for everyone demanding I post her rate, as I've said numerous times on this forum I don't post what I paid. If a girl has a rate listed on her ad ai will mention it, but she has no ads posted. What I pay is a product of my own negotiating skills. Take two seconds and message her asking her rate.
-
06-11-22 20:44 #5302Senior Member

Posts: 2991What
Was the damage?
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 19:37 #5301Banned Member

Posts: 621I'm not trying to come off cocky or rude so please do not be mad at me but I feel like a lot of people here in vegas have really low standards. Ari is def a good fuck but when I saw her I thought I was fucking an meth head / trailer trash type girls. Which I sometimes like if I want to have a angry fuckfest. She smelled like a homeless when I saw her and def can smell some kind of strong substance use off her like chemicals. Her feet was blacker than black. I really thought she was living on street for couple days or something so I made her shower. Her BJ is good but not amazing. Her pussy is one of the best pussies I have ever felt. It was really hard for me to hold my cum. She did have multiple orgasms and came all over my cock and it showed. But when I pulled out my cock it smelled like fish. I put my face close to her pussy to see if it smells and it smelled a lot so I ran to her sink and cleaned off my cock without finishing because I got turned off. Then I got horny as fuck again and just wore my mask and started fucking her pounding her for a good 20 min it felt so fucking good. Then I fucked her in her ass for a good 5 min only stuck the tip in because I thought shit was going to be on my cock. Then I stuck my cock back in her pussy and jizzed super deep inside her busty pussy. I made her lay down and told her to keep my cum inside her pussy until I finish my 2nd pop. I made her suck my ass hole and then came all over her face. I most likely will not see her again because to me she looks like a recovering addict from the streets but not skinny.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
Service: 7. 5-8/10.
Looks: 3-4/10 (my standards).
One thing I loved about our session was she demanded I abuse her and take full advantage. I pissed on her (in her tub) she wanted me to spit all over face and mouth which I did a lot of. I slapped her around and choked her good and she pleaded for more. I fucked her in mish for 35 min straight non stop but I did it in a abusive hurtful painful way like there was no tmrw. I was hesitant to but she literally made me. She's prob the only girl that I fucked this rough and hard. I basically destroyed her big time and humiliated her (fuck wise) and she loved it. If you guys want to destroy someone. She's the one but repeat? Not for me. I really hate stinky pussy. If she never smelled then I would be fucking her 24/7 like a horny horse.
-
06-11-22 16:15 #5300Banned Member

Posts: 120Re Tasia's friend
Forgetting one of the most important parts of a report. How much?
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





