Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 10966
-
06-16-22 21:37 #6841Senior Member

Posts: 155Sake lover
I plan on seeing this girl this weekend HH 200 will swallow and gives the best head claims.
Wonder if anyone seen her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-07c02380f727
-
06-16-22 17:23 #6840Senior Member

Posts: 318Flirty chick
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-d7fc4fb49685
She reached out to me. Out of the blue. She's in Providence but seems pretty down for anything, curious if anybody had any experience? There are ton of options around here, but she looks like she could be fun.
-
06-16-22 17:22 #6839Banned Member

Posts: 414Agree
I agree. There are real gems I've met and still meet but it came with a lot of time and patience. I don't think I wasted money in joining to get these woman but I do pay them a decent amount to meet which is the price to pay when you want nice young pussy and not some crackhead on skipthegames. But yeah there are scammers and time wasters and woman who have alternative motives but if put the effort and time in now it will pay off in the future with making someone a regular.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 16:26 #6838Senior Member

Posts: 762Honestly it takes work and extra effort to weed out the scammers, fakers, or girls who are just there to play games.
Originally Posted by SalamanderFour
[View Original Post]
Then when you find a few good ones, for the ones I am on there going after, you also will need to put in a bit more effort leading up to your meetups and after.
The true gems I have found a long the way make SA worth it to me BUT that being said. Expect to be putting in more effort if you really want it to pay off for you.
With a little experience spotting the scammers and time wasters becomes easier and that helps.
-
06-16-22 14:40 #6837Senior Member

Posts: 349Seeking A Tips
What's the best way to do Seeking A without wasting both time and money. I don't want a gazillion emails or hemorrhage dollars, just find a decent provider.
-
06-15-22 22:08 #6836Senior Member

Posts: 376Scammer avoid
Blocked me couldn't link her profile.
-
06-14-22 20:44 #6835Senior Member

Posts: 155Sa
I'm signing up today as well the 100 a month always threw me off but there's a lot of fine young ass on there to hard to pass off. I'm only 24 doing well for myself so I hope I find success like the other older guys on here honestly going in from the jump smash for cash lets see if it pans out.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 09:21 #6834Senior Member

Posts: 356What?
You can't be honestly suggesting that she rents a room under her own name from her employer to escort from? Sounds like a great way to get her fired, arrested and outed to her friends and co-workers.
Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 07:56 #6833Senior Member

Posts: 762She has same contact info, number ends in 6854 - talked with her on this number in the last week. Chances are if she blocked you on SA and you continue to call and text regularly. Your number is blocked as well.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
I spent time with her through SA a couple years ago and she was just OK. Pictures are heavily filtered / altered. Tits are absolutely huge but aren't great once the clothes come off. She talks a good game but when it comes down to it did not deliver on what was promised. Since she's been sporadically posting to STG the last 6 mos and is on SA 24/7, I've heard she is spiraling down and becoming higher and higher volume. I did not repeat 2 years ago and I would not recommend her now based on recent intel.
-
06-13-22 18:43 #6832Senior Member

Posts: 203Brazilians
I've banged 3 or 4 Brazilians from this site over the past 3 to 4 years. All the same experience. Charge by the hour, non GFE, everything covered. They were all smoking hot but not what I typically look for on here as I usually stick to college chicks and young professionals. If I wanted an pro escort I wouldn't be coughing up a 100 bucks a month for SA. I would just go to an escort site for free. 200 is a decent price but she may be a bit chunky from the pics. So you may get what you pay for.
Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 15:29 #6831Senior Member

Posts: 201Agreed. I would never want a seeking girls number that she hadn't given me. Thats like cold calling in sales, your success rate is going to be low and you risk pissing off the girl who puts out your info. If you're too cheap to pay the membership your just spinning your wheels and you're not going to get anywhere. My time is worth way more I activate my membership every 3 to 4 months and go thru the numbers for the next 3 months and might grab aa gem here or there. I'm certainly not going to be asking for info on or someone I'm meeting tomorrow and then 30 thirsty guys try to meet her first. This is a different animal then escorts or AMP where sharing info is what its all about.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 13:30 #6830Senior Member

Posts: 117Correct link
Sorry, this should be the right link https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-8b07deac8287.
-
06-13-22 11:30 #6829Senior Member

Posts: 683If she works at any major hotel she gets an employee rate. Can be a major discount. If she has any Biz Brains, she'd offer to Host but pass the cost on to you and see if you bite. She could be paying $50 and get you to pay $100, and if she doubles up its just more $ for her.
Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 10:59 #6828Senior Member

Posts: 48Messages
Your link is to your inbox, not the profile.
Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 10:54 #6827Senior Member

Posts: 149Not the right link.
Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





