Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 276 of 731 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 326 376 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6831
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    There are no restrictions from pretenders posting on this or any other thread. My advice is only trade SA links and not numbers, with anyone, trust me the info they want to trade is third level STG girls. This even applies to a couple guys here that on the surface seem legit. I only trade info if the guy is willing to drop $300 on a pretty hot open minded BBFS girl.
    Agreed. I would never want a seeking girls number that she hadn't given me. Thats like cold calling in sales, your success rate is going to be low and you risk pissing off the girl who puts out your info. If you're too cheap to pay the membership your just spinning your wheels and you're not going to get anywhere. My time is worth way more I activate my membership every 3 to 4 months and go thru the numbers for the next 3 months and might grab aa gem here or there. I'm certainly not going to be asking for info on or someone I'm meeting tomorrow and then 30 thirsty guys try to meet her first. This is a different animal then escorts or AMP where sharing info is what its all about.

  2. #6830

    Correct link

    Sorry, this should be the right link https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-8b07deac8287.

  3. #6829
    If she works at any major hotel she gets an employee rate. Can be a major discount. If she has any Biz Brains, she'd offer to Host but pass the cost on to you and see if you bite. She could be paying $50 and get you to pay $100, and if she doubles up its just more $ for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...5-e083edbbbffb

    Anyone seen her? She's real, I had her send me a verification selfie. She's looking to meet right away, not very enthusiastic or friendly over text, so I get pro vibes, but she told me she works full time as a housekeeper at a local hotel. English is pretty good. Agreed to 200 but can't host.

  4. #6828

    Messages

    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...5-e083edbbbffb

    Anyone seen her? She's real, I had her send me a verification selfie. She's looking to meet right away, not very enthusiastic or friendly over text, so I get pro vibes, but she told me she works full time as a housekeeper at a local hotel. English is pretty good. Agreed to 200 but can't host.
    Your link is to your inbox, not the profile.

  5. #6827
    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...5-e083edbbbffb

    Anyone seen her? She's real, I had her send me a verification selfie. She's looking to meet right away, not very enthusiastic or friendly over text, so I get pro vibes, but she told me she works full time as a housekeeper at a local hotel. English is pretty good. Agreed to 200 but can't host.
    Not the right link.

  6. #6826
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    You are right, the nose is clearly different in the angle visible in that second pic. Still, I'd like to know what this Pickford chick charged for BBFSCIP, and if reasonable, I'd surely like her digits, as my SA hack has not worked for a long time!

    And, does anybody know how she's related to the actress, Mary, who she alludes to in her SA profile? Because I don't really see a strong resemblance to Mary Pickford. (Well, maybe just a little?) Mary Pickford (and her pussy!) are in the picture below, LOL!
    Oddly enough I matched with her on Tinder a year ago (it never went anywhere), she told me Pickford is her Great Aunt. I was surprised to see her on Seeking, we messaged a bit, I don't know how I feel about paying for a chick who at one point was interested in hooking up with me LOL, but if she's as good as you guys say, and the price is reasonable.

    Can anyone tell me where she's located roughly? Tinder right now is telling me only 5 miles from me (I'm in the Andover area).

  7. #6825

    Brazilian

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...5-e083edbbbffb

    Anyone seen her? She's real, I had her send me a verification selfie. She's looking to meet right away, not very enthusiastic or friendly over text, so I get pro vibes, but she told me she works full time as a housekeeper at a local hotel. English is pretty good. Agreed to 200 but can't host.

  8. #6824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    There are no restrictions from pretenders posting on this or any other thread. My advice is only trade SA links and not numbers, with anyone, trust me the info they want to trade is third level STG girls. This even applies to a couple guys here that on the surface seem legit. I only trade info if the guy is willing to drop $300 on a pretty hot open minded BBFS girl.
    Completely agree.

  9. #6823
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    She took her Ad down from StG and I do not see her on SA (since I believe she blocked me). I have an older # of hers but it gets no response from texts and it just rings when I call regularly so I'm assuming she has new contact info. Sorry!
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-5c9111ae50d2

  10. #6822

    Losing battle

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    KOF Pickford will never see you because she's not taking your pathetic 100 bucks. Stop posting ads from escort sites on cum dumpsters to chime in conversations of SA woman who can't afford.
    There are no restrictions from pretenders posting on this or any other thread. My advice is only trade SA links and not numbers, with anyone, trust me the info they want to trade is third level STG girls. This even applies to a couple guys here that on the surface seem legit. I only trade info if the guy is willing to drop $300 on a pretty hot open minded BBFS girl.

  11. #6821

    SA = So Many Scams

    These are all the ones I've picked out in the past week. Avoid obviously.

    Picture seller (location said Watertown then it changed to Canada).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-958f18206393

    Crypto scam (barely filled out profile Asian girl in 30's location changes daily).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-37e4204c3064

    Picture seller or just plain old scam.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-d7145cee8bbc

    Picture seller but found out she really is in RI and convinced her to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-b4d08c42a3ad

    Crypto scam (barely filled out profile Asian girl in 30's location changes daily).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-52feb7685fa3

  12. #6820

    Nicole from Fall River

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdg222  [View Original Post]
    Defiantly my type can't find her ad on skip the games would like to see her can you pm her number.
    She took her Ad down from StG and I do not see her on SA (since I believe she blocked me). I have an older # of hers but it gets no response from texts and it just rings when I call regularly so I'm assuming she has new contact info. Sorry!

  13. #6819

    Don't do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    She messaged me with no prompting and sent her actual address. That was interesting. And not at all sketchy. Looked like a decent place LOL.
    I took the bait and linked her and it was bad. She smelled and it was a rush job. Avoid.

  14. #6818
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    This is more of her. Doesn't look too similar.
    You are right, the nose is clearly different in the angle visible in that second pic. Still, I'd like to know what this Pickford chick charged for BBFSCIP, and if reasonable, I'd surely like her digits, as my SA hack has not worked for a long time!

    And, does anybody know how she's related to the actress, Mary, who she alludes to in her SA profile? Because I don't really see a strong resemblance to Mary Pickford. (Well, maybe just a little?) Mary Pickford (and her pussy!) are in the picture below, LOL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mary_Pickford_1916.jpg‎  

  15. #6817

    Kof

    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    Nope, similar but different girl.

    I'm pretty sure Pickford only operates on SA.
    KOF Pickford will never see you because she's not taking your pathetic 100 bucks. Stop posting ads from escort sites on cum dumpsters to chime in conversations of SA woman who can't afford.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape