Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 19286
-
06-13-22 09:12 #13256Senior Member

Posts: 2958Brianna
Search Brianna, you'll get a ton of hits. While it's been years since my one visit, it was such a blah visit that I didn't see the need for a second visit. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by Chico3
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 08:16 #13255Senior Member

Posts: 791Agreed
Used to see her up off of Sarno which was out of my way. Glad she will is closer now.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 05:50 #13254Senior Member

Posts: 1942Gee, IDK when the majority of your posts are about Street Hookers, Strip Joints, Massage Parlors, I would guess that you're not very picky! Although, it looks like you have seen some legitimate providers and a long time monger! Maybe, you're the guy who keeps insulting her with $60 for a session because that's what you're used to paying and she keeps telling you to fuck off. I really can't think of too many pictures of asses and vaginas that are very attractive in my humble opinion and you're certainly entitled to yours as well! With talent in Brevard being at such an all time low, beggars can't be choosy!
Originally Posted by BushMann
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 01:33 #13253Senior Member

Posts: 73Gia's pics
Are you guys blind? Or just so desperate for anybody that posts? These pictures are hideous. What's all the black stuff on her inner thighs and butt cheeks? And her butt picture looks like she was either attacked by a swarm of insects or she's an otr trucker. The skin complexion on my butt is better than hers. Honestly how do you guys look at that and think it's great?
Originally Posted by GolfPro156
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 20:13 #13252Senior Member

Posts: 346There isn't a single chick in Brevard advertising or utr that I would touch at the moment. I'm not into old, fat, ugly, or obvious drug addicts. As far as orlando goes there is. More volume but very little quality. The cream of the crop either won't respond or has insane GPS. If you want fat ass fake Kardashian types there are plenty of that in otown but that's not my bag.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 19:59 #13251Senior Member

Posts: 684Jewels
She's aways done me right. BBBJ is pretty damn good! In fact that's as far as I've ever made it with her!
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 19:02 #13250Senior Member

Posts: 94Any Info?
Anyone have info on this one? Her ads never have a name so I don't even know how I would search on these forums for her, which is why I'm asking you mongers if anyone has seen her in the past? If the ad is real and truly her it seems like a good time!
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/848579958996
-
06-12-22 10:53 #13249Senior Member

Posts: 758Excellent Choice
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...9/433039034693
The other day I mad a excellent choice and went and seen this gem, she's in a new place in a nice gated community in the north end of palm bay.
Her head game is in the top 3 all time on my list no rush no clock watching just pure pleasure.
While other providers are falling into the gutter this girl is rising.
If you have seen her before you know how good she is and if you haven't seen her trust me you need to.
Let her know Bob recommended her that makes her a little more at ease.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...9/433039034693
-
06-11-22 22:23 #13248Senior Member

Posts: 48Gia
Had a visit with Gia. Very pleasant woman and a lot of fun. Very eager to please and chatty, which feels like a rarity for this hobby. Would recommend.
-
06-11-22 20:38 #13247Senior Member

Posts: 1942GiasBack
Now I have known this woman for years going back four or five years ago when she had the condo on Merritt Island. I'm glad to see that she's doing better and lost some weight and looking good and back in the hobby with her exceptional skills! Considering the UTR shortage, she will certainly fill the void. She's not a young spinner but, again if you like spending time with a pro who certainly knows how to please a man like GolfPro pointed out in his review, you won't go wrong with spending time with her. Gia doesn't suffer fools, her rates are reasonable and her in call safe and clean! I reposted this review from over a year ago to give you guys another example of what an awesome experience with her is like. Nowadays, she can't access her account on the Forum and I'm sure will get it straightened out, but in the meantime you guys can PM me for her digits. Keep in mind she prefers Senior Forum Members. I have included some current pictures she sent me and although not as interesting as GolfPro's, will as least show you guys how healthy and great she looks!
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 18:48 #13246Senior Member

Posts: 125Would love Gia's digits if they are available. Thanks in advance, gentlemen!
Originally Posted by GolfPro156
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 17:03 #13245Senior Member

Posts: 182Miss Taylor is Back in Town
Just sort of a PSA.
Sexy Blonde Taylor of the North Cocoa area is looking to make some appointments again.
She told me that she's been dancing at one of the Cocoa Beach spots, but that's getting tiring and too many "Rules", thinking I know what that means.
Interested members feel free to request digits, currently staying at Mom's House in North Cocoa area, she doesn't drive so pickup is requires.
And, yes, she's still a very good time.
Stay Safe, My Brothers.
-
06-11-22 16:22 #13244Senior Member

Posts: 1942Gia
She looks great! She told me that she lost weight! Always a top notch provider and a great woman!
Originally Posted by GolfPro156
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 16:11 #13243Senior Member

Posts: 92Gia
Forgot to post these.
-
06-11-22 15:54 #13242Senior Member

Posts: 343Any pictures of Gia?
Originally Posted by GolfPro156
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






