Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #5849

    Carlee baby

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnChemistry  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen here recently? Used to see her pretty regularly but she's disappeared.
    She's posting on tna, just not that often.

  2. #5848
    Same name Ruby_Redlight she runs the lane county sex workers group.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Share her fet profile please.

  3. #5847

    Carleebabee

    Has anyone seen here recently? Used to see her pretty regularly but she's disappeared.

  4. #5846
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Met with someone for the first time and she was aggressive with her pussy slide. After daty I told her I wanted her to slide again since I wanted to feel how wet she was. She hopped on without a condom. OMG it was the best feeling. Going to visit again to see if it was just a 1 time thing or not.
    Hot, fit, 20's by chance? If so, I'd love a tip as to her name or contact info.

  5. #5845

    My Mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodRage  [View Original Post]
    This is Sassy aka Dirty Girl. Has been mentioned here before.
    My mistake, I take back my words. After actually looking at her profile, I realized you were right.

  6. #5844
    I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 227

    No details?

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Met with someone for the first time and she was aggressive with her pussy slide. After daty I told her I wanted her to slide again since I wanted to feel how wet she was. She hopped on without a condom. OMG it was the best feeling. Going to visit again to see if it was just a 1 time thing or not.
    No details? Yawn.

  7. #5843
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #5842
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Met with someone for the first time and she was aggressive with her pussy slide. After daty I told her I wanted her to slide again since I wanted to feel how wet she was. She hopped on without a condom. OMG it was the best feeling. Going to visit again to see if it was just a 1 time thing or not.
    Hell yea brother get it!

  9. #5841

    Nothing like new BBFS

    Met with someone for the first time and she was aggressive with her pussy slide. After daty I told her I wanted her to slide again since I wanted to feel how wet she was. She hopped on without a condom. OMG it was the best feeling. Going to visit again to see if it was just a 1 time thing or not.

  10. #5840
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob88  [View Original Post]
    She advertises a lot on fetlife. She's outcall only and no BBFS. At least that's what she said via private message.
    Share her fet profile please.

  11. #5839
    She advertises a lot on fetlife. She's outcall only and no BBFS. At least that's what she said via private message.

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]

  12. #5838

  13. #5837

    Actually offended

    So I have not posted for a while but I have still been playing with the ones I have mentioned before. Thought I would try a new one for me today. She quoted me 1100 for it. Please tell me no one is actually paying this. Damn you can fly to Vegas and smash a porn star for almost that much. Anyway I know she had been had for way cheaper. Just needed to rant. Here is the link to her. One from list crawler and ine from skip.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/83694321

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...y/198009101511

    Oh and if you want a Star travel and get this. Have not yet but might be a bucket list.

    https://porncompanions.com/1165-LaurenPhillips

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...LaurenPhillips

  14. #5836
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodRage  [View Original Post]
    This is Sassy aka Dirty Girl. Has been mentioned here before.
    Nope LOL I'm basically illiterate but I know that you are wrong. They aren't even the same ethnicity.

  15. #5835

    Reign

    Found it, thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape