Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 978 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 478 878 928 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 1028 1078 1478 1978 ... LastLast
Results 14,656 to 14,670 of 41295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26640

    Marrrisa

    Is this to good to be true anyone had an experience with Marrrisa? Search came up with nothing.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/511248828887

  2. #26639
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosallyv69  [View Original Post]
    Stay in Orlando LOL! Nothing great in Jax. Especially anything duo worthy.
    HA! This is my second time coming up and was detered last time. Guess Orlando has it all LOL.

  3. #26638

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Remember a name?
    See post #18387 and 18391.

  4. #26637
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or do it seem like Uncle has kicked a couple of old providers out the gray bar hotel at the same time. I see a lot of old faces resurfacing. Almost like he had a summer release party. LOL.
    Hmmm, that's interesting.

    Maybe there could be something deeper behind that!

  5. #26636

    Thanks

    Remember a name?

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Had several mediocre to terrible reviews. Misleading pics, misleading services, pitbull in room, attitude, etc. Pretty much all the bad boxes checked.

  6. #26635

    My advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Any duo recommendations? Coming from orlando.

    Thanks.
    Stay in Orlando LOL! Nothing great in Jax. Especially anything duo worthy.

  7. #26634

    Duos

    Any duo recommendations? Coming from orlando.

    Thanks.

  8. #26633

    Paradise

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/900100690704

    I know I've seen these pics a million times, but I haven't seen the girl. I'm pretty sure she's used another name in the past. Anybody know her? Is she any good?
    Had several mediocre to terrible reviews. Misleading pics, misleading services, pitbull in room, attitude, etc. Pretty much all the bad boxes checked.

  9. #26632

    About Paradise

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/900100690704

    I know I've seen these pics a million times, but I haven't seen the girl. I'm pretty sure she's used another name in the past. Anybody know her? Is she any good?
    Not only stay away but stay the hell away! Nothing but a ripoff and the pics are not her! At least not after the heavy drug use.

  10. #26631

    Paradise aka. ?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/900100690704

    I know I've seen these pics a million times, but I haven't seen the girl. I'm pretty sure she's used another name in the past. Anybody know her? Is she any good?

  11. #26630

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Saber2020  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I thought that too. However, I don't see anything under Kim. Was she using another name?
    It will take some reading but you usually see something once or twice a month about her.

  12. #26629
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber2020  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I thought that too. However, I don't see anything under Kim. Was she using another name?
    Searches won't work for 3 letter names. Go figure.

  13. #26628

    Uncle

    Is it just me or do it seem like Uncle has kicked a couple of old providers out the gray bar hotel at the same time. I see a lot of old faces resurfacing. Almost like he had a summer release party. LOL.

  14. #26627

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieRunkle  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed on here for years. Not many good if I remember correctly.
    Thanks. I thought that too. However, I don't see anything under Kim. Was she using another name?

  15. #26626

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Saber2020  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed on here for years. Not many good if I remember correctly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape