Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 25015
-
06-12-22 23:41 #17035Senior Member

Posts: 82Diamond Pawtucket
Hello anyone got info on diamond from Pawtucket. Searched her up and saw some reviews from last year but they were mixed wanted to know if anyone saw her recently?
She quoted $200 HHR but also asked for a deposit which held me back from TOFT.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...m/616351779066
I am interested in this as well would love a reply back if you decide to TOFT.
Originally Posted by ElHammer
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 23:24 #17034Senior Member

Posts: 196Busty Lusty
I'm interested too. In several of her pix, she's wearing the same rainbow outfit that Yazmin (flirty) has on. Yazmin deletes her posts as soon as she's booked up, and doesn't show her face, but I don't think they're the same person. Odd that they would both have such a unique outfit, or maybe I'm just not shopping in the right stores. .
Originally Posted by ElHammer
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 22:52 #17033Senior Member

Posts: 406Jenna
Has anyone seen Jenna? Legit? Details? Much obliged.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/811253359181
-
06-12-22 22:45 #17032Senior Member

Posts: 120Has anyone seen this girl
She's posting frequently and honestly the pictures look good if anyone has any feed back I'd greatly appreciated.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/859006676129
-
06-12-22 18:35 #17031Senior Member

Posts: 2109Ari
Thumbs down for me as well. I saw her a few years back. Personality doesn't change by losing weight. She's just a bad time.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 17:45 #17030Senior Member

Posts: 48I couldn't get a reply from her. Hope you have better luck.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 15:51 #17029Senior Member

Posts: 196Poison?
Her older posts showed her legs, but it was hard to tell what was going on since they were out of focus. Could be signs of demons, could just be fishnet stockings. If I can get her to answer, I may TOFTT.
Originally Posted by What1234
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ntasy/44852893#&gid=1&pid=5.
-
06-12-22 15:49 #17028Senior Member

Posts: 4544They block my IP so you might want to find another link or screenshot her photo.
Originally Posted by BobsYourUncle
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 15:04 #17027Senior Member

Posts: 163Nelyb82
Has anyone seen this one with info to share?
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Nelyb82
-
06-12-22 11:14 #17026Senior Member

Posts: 486Has anyone seen her? Looks great on snapchat.
Originally Posted by WomencChildren1
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 11:05 #17025Senior Member

Posts: 4544Sicilian
I saw her couple years ago and my experience wasn't good at all. She wouldn't do doggy and BJ was was 2 out of 10 for me. She wasn't open her leg wide for missionary. She was making it uncomfortable for me to enjoy myself. So I just gave up and left. Luckily that day. There was a girl outside giving me the look while she was smoking. I approached her and she invited me in her room and I was happy and left satisfied. So as for Sicilian girl, she wasn't any good at that time. So give her a chance and see if she change since she look like she lost a lot of weight.
Originally Posted by WantToAsk
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 23:38 #17024Regular Member

Posts: 18Sicilian
I've tried searching for reviews on this one. Anybody have any experience with her?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...c/640671131933
-
06-11-22 11:20 #17023Senior Member

Posts: 3748Near Westerly.
There is Hillary Irish CIP Queen, in Groton, about 20 minutes from Westerly.
Originally Posted by RogerPsl
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/3...-time/46901311
I easily inseminated her years ago, and she looked excellent then. However--FWIFA--see ViperCum's recent post 1560, about her, on this page:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...381&viewfull=1#post5920381.
I can make a link available, to my fully revealing 7 year old pictures of her, to contributing members. But as I said, I can't vouch for her current looks and service.
-
06-11-22 06:53 #17022Senior Member

Posts: 48Can anyone verify this one is legit? Saw comments several pages back which I think were about her but no reports. She looked like she had signs of drug use on her legs.
-
06-10-22 19:26 #17021Senior Member

Posts: 160Yeah I should've walked when I seen her but little head got the better of me. Can't believe these ugly ass chicks using fake pics & still can't even wash their ass & pussy smfh. If she didn't smell I'd probably not even be that mad.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




