Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 818 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 318 718 768 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 868 918 1318 1818 ... LastLast
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 30799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18544

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by MwmForHotFun  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/330714852407

    I TOFTT and Connected with Lily. She's near Cary crossroads in a low rent a hotel on Buck Jones.

    Pros: She is very sweet, is legit, and is the girl in the photos, although I think those might be from a few years ago. She loves to give and get massage, her oral is masterful, and she loves to kiss. Not a clockwatcher and no pimp / boyfriend evidence.

    Cons: Missing a few teeth, hence no smile in photos, smokes in her room.

    I would repeat for sure, would just need to take a shower after.
    What was the donation.

  2. #18543
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlart123  [View Original Post]
    Yes she will be Asian.

    Yes she will provide service and get the job done.

    No she will not be the girl in the pics or even close.

    No she will not be young or that attractive.

    No there will not be any drama if you decide to walk because you don't like what you see behind the door.

    Hope this helps. I recently saw one at Airport Blvd. I may or may not post a report.
    Most of the time the operators will have more than one option if you do decide to walk too.

    Would recommend these options over trying to push too hard for something at a parlor.

  3. #18542

    This Asian is fake or real?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/83766729

    I think is a scammer to be honest but I could be wrong. Thanks for any info.

  4. #18541
    Quote Originally Posted by ReeperJ690  [View Original Post]
    Saw this and text some with her some. Hard to tell if real.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/925584908367
    The ad ays it all.

  5. #18540

    What happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterMama  [View Original Post]
    She asked to come at a location for CD. Was asking to come to Clayton. Drove almost 50 minutes. When reached nearby said she sent the location that too after a drama saying she is taking shower. Coming near to place she mentioned and pulled the car, she immediately I pulled at a wrong place law enforcement going to contact me soon. All the best like that.
    Am I the only one that doesn't understand a word of this?

  6. #18539

    Interesting but most likely fake

    Saw this and text some with her some. Hard to tell if real.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/925584908367

  7. #18538
    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    That is really sad to hear. Been looking for her lately. She was pretty much down for anything and a decent little set up off of jones sausage. Can you elaborate on why she's a hard pass now?
    Yes just a massage for the price lot more used to be offered.

  8. #18537
    Quote Originally Posted by EkafEman  [View Original Post]
    Should've told her to see could freshen up the bathroom, then steal the donation back, tell the b*tch to go play in traffic. If her "friends" came back, laugh in their face and spit on them.
    I have no problem taking the donation and leaving if she isn't what she advertised. I've been threaten on the way out before and it's not good when you have your back facing an angry person who thinks that money in your pocket is theirs. People snap more than ever these days and deescalation is advised especially if anyone involved in an argument is carrying a gun under their shirt.

  9. #18536

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    Recent visit not worth.

    Many years back used to be way different.
    That is really sad to hear. Been looking for her lately. She was pretty much down for anything and a decent little set up off of jones sausage. Can you elaborate on why she's a hard pass now?

  10. #18535
    Quote Originally Posted by CaryMike  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her but was quoted $150 for 15 minutes. Pic provided was nice but 15 min rates aren't for me, gives me the high volume and rushed vibe.
    I contacted her as well and received the same amount along with 200 for hhr and 300 for hr. If I was going to pay that much I'd just go and see Noa. She isn't hotter than Noa based on the pics provided and neither would she take directions really well since she doesn't speak English and doesn't know what BBBJ DATY CIM means. Noa is actually charging less than this latina chick and is sure to be a much better time.

  11. #18534
    I contacted her but was quoted $150 for 15 minutes. Pic provided was nice but 15 min rates aren't for me, gives me the high volume and rushed vibe.

    Quote Originally Posted by WGraves  [View Original Post]
    Bit delayed, but I saw this beautiful young Latina girl early this week. Full GFE and very sweet personality, petite girl with nice round handful DDs with perky butt. Just the right size to try various positions and she is fit, flexible and accommodating. Wanted to see her again but had to travel for work, hope she is still in town. DM me for specific info, but Sorry I do not have permission to share the numbers so reach out to OP.

  12. #18533

    More like a -2

    Holy sh*t! I'm not that picky, and have banged a number of 2's along the way, but THAT heinous-looking human is at best a -2! Aside from the T&P pic, that looks like something you'd find on Grindr.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    That should be the title of the ad.

    The pussy / tit pic looks like a different person.

    Anyway, if it is your thing. Go for it. I'm sure we've all been with 2's.

  13. #18532

    Ashton

    Any signs of her nasty, scary looking pimp boyfriend? According to her fb, she is still with him. I lost interest in Ashton a long time ago due her flakiness, but after seeing what her bf looks like, I could never see her now. Just my take.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    Got lucky with Ashton yesterday. I have avoided her due to all the flaky stories I have read but figured I would take my chances. She is staying at a local motel which I will not name for security reasons.

    She is good looking but her hair was up, no makeup and not dressed up. Sounds like she recently left her apartment and is trying to get resettled so maybe this was not her at her best.

    160/ half, OK BBJ, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, some kissing (no tongue) and I came pretty quickly. She was very creamy.

    Pretty nice body, decent conversation, seems like a decent girl and among the best you will get for that price point around here. Good luck.

  14. #18531

    Dallas

    Recent visit not worth.

    Many years back used to be way different.

  15. #18530

    I've been there

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    That should be the title of the ad.

    The pussy / tit pic looks like a different person.

    Anyway, if it is your thing. Go for it. I'm sure we've all been with 2's.
    She's a lady, just seen some really hard times. She used to use other pictures that were far more flattering. I'm not repeating, but she's legit, does suck well, and although you can't CIM or CIP, you can wherever you want otherwise. I came on her tits and exploded all over her chest and face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape