Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 30799
-
06-13-22 05:17 #18544Senior Member

Posts: 342Lily
What was the donation.
Originally Posted by MwmForHotFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 22:39 #18543Regular Member

Posts: 1Most of the time the operators will have more than one option if you do decide to walk too.
Originally Posted by Jlart123
[View Original Post]
Would recommend these options over trying to push too hard for something at a parlor.
-
06-12-22 22:32 #18542Senior Member

Posts: 97This Asian is fake or real?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/83766729
I think is a scammer to be honest but I could be wrong. Thanks for any info.
-
06-12-22 21:06 #18541Senior Member

Posts: 409The ad ays it all.
Originally Posted by ReeperJ690
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 19:32 #18540Regular Member

Posts: 15What happened?
Am I the only one that doesn't understand a word of this?
Originally Posted by PeterMama
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 19:12 #18539Senior Member

Posts: 80Interesting but most likely fake
Saw this and text some with her some. Hard to tell if real.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/925584908367
-
06-12-22 17:45 #18538Senior Member

Posts: 139Yes just a massage for the price lot more used to be offered.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 17:36 #18537Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488I have no problem taking the donation and leaving if she isn't what she advertised. I've been threaten on the way out before and it's not good when you have your back facing an angry person who thinks that money in your pocket is theirs. People snap more than ever these days and deescalation is advised especially if anyone involved in an argument is carrying a gun under their shirt.
Originally Posted by EkafEman
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 17:22 #18536Senior Member

Posts: 129Dallas
That is really sad to hear. Been looking for her lately. She was pretty much down for anything and a decent little set up off of jones sausage. Can you elaborate on why she's a hard pass now?
Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 16:06 #18535Senior Member

Posts: 282I contacted her as well and received the same amount along with 200 for hhr and 300 for hr. If I was going to pay that much I'd just go and see Noa. She isn't hotter than Noa based on the pics provided and neither would she take directions really well since she doesn't speak English and doesn't know what BBBJ DATY CIM means. Noa is actually charging less than this latina chick and is sure to be a much better time.
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 14:33 #18534Senior Member

Posts: 216I contacted her but was quoted $150 for 15 minutes. Pic provided was nice but 15 min rates aren't for me, gives me the high volume and rushed vibe.
Originally Posted by WGraves
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 12:51 #18533Senior Member

Posts: 168More like a -2
Holy sh*t! I'm not that picky, and have banged a number of 2's along the way, but THAT heinous-looking human is at best a -2! Aside from the T&P pic, that looks like something you'd find on Grindr.
Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 10:58 #18532Senior Member

Posts: 1242Ashton
Any signs of her nasty, scary looking pimp boyfriend? According to her fb, she is still with him. I lost interest in Ashton a long time ago due her flakiness, but after seeing what her bf looks like, I could never see her now. Just my take.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 10:53 #18531Senior Member

Posts: 139Dallas
Recent visit not worth.
Many years back used to be way different.
-
06-12-22 10:16 #18530Senior Member

Posts: 210I've been there
She's a lady, just seen some really hard times. She used to use other pictures that were far more flattering. I'm not repeating, but she's legit, does suck well, and although you can't CIM or CIP, you can wherever you want otherwise. I came on her tits and exploded all over her chest and face.
Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





