Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 30814
-
06-13-22 14:06 #18589Senior Member

Posts: 115Noa's number.
All ya got to do is ask.
Originally Posted by Ncviz
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 11:17 #18588Pimp or Booker

Posts: 31Is she legit
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/426998716103
Anyone seen her.
-
06-13-22 10:50 #18587Regular Member

Posts: 22Ha, seen way scarier boyfriends than that. But I prefer to not see anyone, I get ya. Usually if I go looking for a girl's personal stuff ie Facebook, Instagram, or the like I never like what I find.
Originally Posted by ClientNum1
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 10:37 #18586Regular Member

Posts: 22If only her contact info wasn't a state secret.
Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 09:21 #18585Senior Member

Posts: 91Noa
First time dreaming of Noa. She's awesome. Great personality and attitude. Easy to talk to. She's a super cool chick down for just about anything. She said she was raising her prices soon or she may have already did. Anyways totally recommend and yea the reviews speak for themselves.
-
06-13-22 07:24 #18584Senior Member

Posts: 227BKS: Janela
I had time and itch to visit a provider today so I reached out to Noa, who was not available, so I decided to take a plunge with BKS. Janela and boy I was not disappointed.
Yes guys, she does DFK, bloody hell no one has written anything about it in all her reviews, what the actual duck!
Rest was usual, she's very sweet and respectful, allows you to take shower when you enter, then give you a nice massage, then goes to take care of boys and rest follows and finish off with another shower.
We hit it off the moment I walked in, so it could be YMMV for you, just be respectful and you should have good times.
Oh and she is all natural and very fit for her age and flawless body, unlike other latinas that we have seen around.
-
06-13-22 05:17 #18583Senior Member

Posts: 342Lily
What was the donation.
Originally Posted by MwmForHotFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 22:39 #18582Regular Member

Posts: 1Most of the time the operators will have more than one option if you do decide to walk too.
Originally Posted by Jlart123
[View Original Post]
Would recommend these options over trying to push too hard for something at a parlor.
-
06-12-22 22:32 #18581Senior Member

Posts: 97This Asian is fake or real?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/83766729
I think is a scammer to be honest but I could be wrong. Thanks for any info.
-
06-12-22 21:06 #18580Senior Member

Posts: 409The ad ays it all.
Originally Posted by ReeperJ690
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 19:32 #18579Regular Member

Posts: 15What happened?
Am I the only one that doesn't understand a word of this?
Originally Posted by PeterMama
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 19:12 #18578Senior Member

Posts: 80Interesting but most likely fake
Saw this and text some with her some. Hard to tell if real.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/925584908367
-
06-12-22 17:45 #18577Senior Member

Posts: 139Yes just a massage for the price lot more used to be offered.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 17:36 #18576Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488I have no problem taking the donation and leaving if she isn't what she advertised. I've been threaten on the way out before and it's not good when you have your back facing an angry person who thinks that money in your pocket is theirs. People snap more than ever these days and deescalation is advised especially if anyone involved in an argument is carrying a gun under their shirt.
Originally Posted by EkafEman
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 17:22 #18575Senior Member

Posts: 129Dallas
That is really sad to hear. Been looking for her lately. She was pretty much down for anything and a decent little set up off of jones sausage. Can you elaborate on why she's a hard pass now?
Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






