Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 10,906 to 10,920 of 26662
-
06-12-22 17:25 #15757Regular Member

Posts: 17No issues with this newbie Benz! I'm just patiently waiting for you to click wrong one day and accidentally send me one. As little as I do / have time for in the hobby, I feel like it's just as good of a chance!!
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 15:13 #15756Senior Member

Posts: 321I think the Shelly he is referring to is late 50's tan nice mature body. Comes into town about once a month from Detroit. Good reviews.
Originally Posted by RallyToo
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 10:40 #15755Senior Member

Posts: 355Sbj
Seen her a couple days back. Always a good time. Caught her off guard wasn't trying to but I had texted her that I was seconds away and she responded okay and she gave me her room #. Got there the door was propped open. Knocked and entered her kid was there. No big shakes he left and came back later. Apologized and we talked a bit before the action. Always clean and talkative.
-
06-12-22 09:41 #15754Senior Member

Posts: 92This her?
Originally Posted by Aniles
[View Original Post]
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...y/778385170307
-
06-11-22 22:51 #15753Senior Member

Posts: 4439This is why my mailbox is always full.
Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020
[View Original Post]
Newbies asking for the UTR list.
I like to send them some good advice instead of the list
-
06-11-22 08:55 #15752Senior Member

Posts: 145Bless me with the info buddy.
Please pm the info on this one!
Originally Posted by Comrad
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 22:09 #15751Senior Member

Posts: 146That's all I needed to hear
Thanks for the info. Unfortunate, but not unexpected.
Originally Posted by EDogg
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 22:08 #15750Senior Member

Posts: 4439It's this simple, treat a UTR like a porn star (because she's new) and she will leave the hobby. They need to be eased into the hobby. No means no. Wear a cover if that's what she wants and leave her asshole alone if she says No. It's really very simple, they would like some respect.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 17:51 #15749Senior Member

Posts: 377I would just like to say that I met these girls per happenstance, and they are both very nice and attractive. I happened to see SBJ sister on one of these occasions and know who she is. I have not seen her nor have had any physical contact with her. I did not want to offend anyone with her face pick, just trying to generate interest and help her out.
Originally Posted by Gatorade1972
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 01:23 #15748Regular Member

Posts: 20Lillyanna on Tryst follow
OK we stared off playing around NO GFE and led to covered BJ, we had fun and she asked me ok to film us on Sex cam. I agreed.
-
06-10-22 01:12 #15747Regular Member

Posts: 10I've contacted "her". She asks for a deposit first of all. And all her responses seem like a robot or a foreigner with a rudimentary grasp of English.
Originally Posted by RobovDaslav
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 00:18 #15746Regular Member

Posts: 20Lillyanna on Trst response
I'm not sure if she worked at Royal or not? No GFE no BBBJ it was covered. Extra to go down on her? Which was BS. She asked if it as OK o film us on Sex cam! I agreed!.
Originally Posted by LoveSloppyLast
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 22:16 #15745Senior Member

Posts: 146Anything on this girl?
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/350850617705
Nothing coming up for her number and nothing on her images in either google or Tin Eye. Lists her location as 'Incall and Outcall' which is usually a tell that it's a scam, but that's normally accompanied with pics that are easy to reverse search, so idk.
If she is real, she looks like just the right level of trashy to be either the best or worst time LOL.
-
06-09-22 19:06 #15744Senior Member

Posts: 62Lillyanna on Tryst same as Dream at Royal?
I am curious if she worked at Royal under the name Dream. Her tryst name Lillyanna_Dream seems close and her face is familiar, and the body type is definitely close, but it could be a doppelganger, too. Does anyone know?
Originally Posted by LeviStraus
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 17:05 #15743Senior Member

Posts: 99Some more details please
She quotes prices of $350/ hour and $450/ hour. What is it? Does she offer GFE. Meaning does she kiss with her tongue and do BBBJ?
Originally Posted by LeviStraus
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






