Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 6982
-
06-12-22 23:51 #4282Senior Member

Posts: 293Funny
She's posting in Wisconsin lately I messaged her on SA and she sent the same pics.
Originally Posted by CTPilot9876
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 17:52 #4281Senior Member

Posts: 265I got banned years ago. The only way I got back on was when I got a new phone and made a new email.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
But yeah, super cautious is the key. Never talk about money. The only actual digits I type are for my burner number and no words that reference any numbers, amounts or anything remotely sexual.
I have always used vanilla cards, lesson learned from tjecAshley Madison fiasco years ago. I used a vanilla card in April / May this year timeframe. Have they changed recently?
Not sure I want to go through the slog of filtering the scammers and fakes right now. The gems are there, but getting increasingly rare, to be sure.
-
06-12-22 17:44 #4280Senior Member

Posts: 208Thanks SJ, Good detailed info about that site. Yea, it was probably the best site for what we wanted, but now it is useless. One time, on my one of my accounts, they banned me after I added a picture. The pic was 100% legit. Whatever they track, they have the system down!!
Originally Posted by SJones330
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 16:20 #4279Senior Member

Posts: 82LOL, its worse than what you even know.
They ban guys like water. Honestly, they do it because in my opinion, the site actually does give men what they look for, (well, used to anyway) which is a no no for the powers that be. Too many men getting to sleep with young, desperate chicks? No no, we can't have too much of that.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
They ban guys for anything. Especially if you DO pay for the membership and meet a ton of girls. The system sees it all. They even ban you when a girl lies on you.
I too, was sadly banned. I had this girl ask for 1k out of the blue after I simply said "hi, how are you". I responded and told her hell no. She then reported me for "wasting girl's time" and the owners banned me. Seriously. It's that bad. I tried to explain and even sent all her messages with her asking ME for money. Back then, they let girls report you for anything, and the owners didnt care if they were lying or not. Plus, if you report the scammers too much, they will most likely ban YOU!
I had a partner in crime who was just as horny as me (lol) sign up for the site, and he got too focused on weeding out the scammers, and he would spend alot of time reporting them. Well guess what...They banned HIM!
They dont care about the dudes. In my case, I tried to show them everything.
But no deal.
They banned me, and I haven't been able to get back on since. The thing is, even with all the scammers and cons, you could often find a few legit ones on there. I smashed quite a few when I was on.
Go to any review site, just type "Seeking Arrangements reviews" in google and you will see tons of disgruntled men who were banned unjustly and unfairly AFTER taking their money. Oftentimes for ZERO reason whatsoever. The owners of SA are crooks and they basically get away with it. They laugh at us as we beg to get back on one of the only sites that really offered a chance to smash young desperate chicks.
You also can now no longer pay with a vanilla card. If you do, it's an instaban. You MUST use a credit/debit card. So honestly, they have the whole thing tied up in a nice little bow. For those who have somehow survived until now on thie site, I say you must be lucky. The amount of scammers and cons I see people reporting online is insane with SA. The thing is, nothing will change.
They dont really care about the guys. We are the ones looking to dip our tips in something warm. The women can skate around and do whatever they like. Im honestly tempted to make a profile as a chick, then put a pic of myself up as a guy, then just state that I'm a guy, and ask the girls to text me for my real pic or some crap.
The site domain is registered and based in Croatia or some crap, so the US can't go after them. The best you can do is do a Credit card chargeback, and get back your money. But then the sysyem logs you as asking back for your money, and they permaban you for life. Of course, it doesn't matter if they already banned you.
I think they do it to keep the sheer number of men who they KNOW are looking for the goods down to a certain point. I personally hate how I along with tons of other men have been treated. But its their vehicle. Its not much we can do about it.
Except...
If we came together, hired a decent webmaster/site designer, and made our own sugar daddy/ppm shit. Then we make the rules.
Oh yeah, I'm back. Been gone for a while.
-
06-12-22 14:16 #4278Senior Member

Posts: 660Gift card scam
Yes, she was discussed several weeks ago in this thread. The person will string you along, sending you a series of pictures of that girl and then ask you to buy gift cards for some online gaming site.
Originally Posted by CTPilot9876
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 10:41 #4277Senior Member

Posts: 627Two STG girls
Don't pay SA prices for STG girls.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-c4b49ae8c0b7
This first one has been around for a bit in one way or another. Maybe a dancer at 5th alarm? Pretty sure I her number in my phone. Never saw her to my knowledge. Either got it from SA or a strip club. If I didn't follow up, there was definitely a good reason. I will say that she recently received a good review on Springfield escort board. Not my cup of tea, though.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-72a168aedf46
I've reported on Sky before. Met her a couple times when I was semi-regularly seeing spinner redhead Ana. The two traveled together. I had no interest in seeing sky then. I certainly have no interest now and with SA prices.
-
06-12-22 09:51 #4276Senior Member

Posts: 126I can place the face
Does anyone remember this girl the chest tattoo looks very familiar.
I can't remember good or bad, buy I remember something.
-
06-10-22 11:11 #4275Regular Member

Posts: 13Profiles not viewable
I think that the issue is your stated income level / net worth. I believe there's a setting on the baby's profile that restricts the net worth profiles they don't like from people being able to view them. Try it out. Fake your net worth higher and see if that works.
Originally Posted by JustOne203
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 21:52 #4274Senior Member

Posts: 702She gave me her number but never really responded to texts.
Originally Posted by KarupuSooth
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 21:52 #4273Senior Member

Posts: 702Holy shit! That's hilarious. I clicked through and was like "huh?" someone must've gotten a hold of her profile. Wild.
Originally Posted by Gamisi
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 18:50 #4272Senior Member

Posts: 111Hilarious profile updates
Besides the picture, there are other updates to her profile.
Love_dms.
27 • Female • New Milford, Connecticut, United States.
I give head 🤷8205;9792;65039;.
About Me.
Got aids. 🤷8205;9792;65039;I also have a tail. Need to b shaved.
Seeking.
Seeking trans-friendly.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 18:26 #4271Senior Member

Posts: 430Love_dms
Damn, did someone hack her account and posted a real pic of her?
Originally Posted by Gamisi
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 16:04 #4270Senior Member

Posts: 480Never met her but communicated last year, these pics are not recent, she is at least 10 pounds heavier, she will straight come to the point. Good luck!
Originally Posted by KarupuSooth
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 14:15 #4269Senior Member

Posts: 49Love_dms
Great work, thanks for sharing!
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
I am not sure if you want to paint the inside of this one though just saying.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
-
06-08-22 00:17 #4268Regular Member

Posts: 12Play2 work
Hi,
Originally Posted by MasterLink
[View Original Post]
Any update on this one?
I will be probably seeing her this week.












Reply With Quote





