Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 324 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 374 424 824 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 18819
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is possible but highly unlikely for a male to get an std by receiving oral. There would have to be a lot of conditions met by both parties including open sores on you and her. I'm not a doctor nor do I play one on tv.
    Did you at least fuck at a holiday Inn express last night? That would make your advice credible.

    Jesse.

  2. #13973

    Blessed

    Quote Originally Posted by HotBeefU  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a lot of members post about BBJ'S. I was wondering if anyone ever contacted an std from a BBJ. I know it is possible, but not as likely as with other types of sex. I was just wondering what are the real odds of getting an std from a BBJ ?
    So far the God's of suck it till you drop (a nut) have smiled on my dick. Never caught any infection but then I don't stick my Johnson in anyone's mouth uncovered. YMMV. But if you have a S. O. , I don't recommend BBBJ or bb anything.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  3. #13972

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by HotBeefU  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a lot of members post about BBJ'S. I was wondering if anyone ever contacted an std from a BBJ. I know it is possible, but not as likely as with other types of sex. I was just wondering what are the real odds of getting an std from a BBJ ?
    Yes it is possible but highly unlikely for a male to get an std by receiving oral. There would have to be a lot of conditions met by both parties including open sores on you and her. I'm not a doctor nor do I play one on tv.

  4. #13971

    Again?

    Quote Originally Posted by HotBeefU  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a lot of members post about BBJ'S. I was wondering if anyone ever contacted an std from a BBJ. I know it is possible, but not as likely as with other types of sex. I was just wondering what are the real odds of getting an std from a BBJ ?
    I think you got a pretty good reply about this ask 5 1/2 years ago when you posted a similar question.

    Grain 56.

  5. #13970

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDover0906  [View Original Post]
    Hood porn chick been dropping ads on LC for a month and some change anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/83906272#.

    200 quick, 250 hh, 500 hr. Everything covered, no GFE. Might be a decent notch on the belt for a hhr. Seen her flicks only reason I'm considering taking the plunge.

    Same for Alexis. Not sure about the rates but she provides in the Orlando / Tampa region.
    Raven Swallows has some hood porn out and is 200 hr.

  6. #13969

    Transmission

    I have noticed a lot of members post about BBJ'S. I was wondering if anyone ever contacted an std from a BBJ. I know it is possible, but not as likely as with other types of sex. I was just wondering what are the real odds of getting an std from a BBJ ?

  7. #13968

    Curious about Lexxxi London & Alexis Andrews

    Hood porn chick been dropping ads on LC for a month and some change anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/83906272#.

    200 quick, 250 hh, 500 hr. Everything covered, no GFE. Might be a decent notch on the belt for a hhr. Seen her flicks only reason I'm considering taking the plunge.

    Same for Alexis. Not sure about the rates but she provides in the Orlando / Tampa region.

  8. #13967

    Zada

    Went to the new Zada Hotel last night.

    Very secure well lit parking lot.

    Very easy check in, paid cash and they kept my I'd.

    Much easier than the X experience.

    Rates are similar but their overnight is 12 hours for $75 instead of 8 hours for $80.

    Rooms are not up to par with X.

    Smaller rooms filled up with a king size bed and there's a glass two person shower where the stripper pole would be. They also have that goofy little chair. Glass door to the toilet also, but it's discreet if you don't go to the mini fridge. Snacks cost a little more, if you care. Instead of neon type lighting there's one of those prismatic disco type lights and plain white hotel walls

    I actually like the building better but the rooms don't have the same vibe as X.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20220613_210358864_HDR.jpg‎  

  9. #13966

    I'm inquiring myself!

    Quote Originally Posted by CDieselD  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her post for at least a year now with no reviews or comments. I've texted her and it's very sporadic when she answers but I might take the plunge.

  10. #13965

    Tru Blu?


  11. #13964

    Anyone got info on her or it she's real?

    While this listcrawler is specifically for Tampa, she advertises in multiple cities in and around the Orlando Florida area (Orlando being the incall location). We chatted on Snapchat, but she asks for a $30 deposit. That was a red flag but I'm willing to continue if she's good. I was wondering if anyone had experience with this gall and if they had a good experience.

    Her Snapchat handle is- julia_k22780.

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/83750545

  12. #13963

    Zada

    Anyone been yet?

    I see the Now Open sign, but never see any cars there.

  13. #13962
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Monica, Ads are lacking

    Quote Originally Posted by Dlaun  [View Original Post]
    Found an ad that was right on my way home so decided to make a stop. Typical 192 hotel not far from 27. Pictures are her but no hair and makeup done when I was there so didn't look as good in person. Went for hh visit $125. Will not repeat with this one, not a negative experience, but nothing that would make me want to return. No bbj is a killer for me. She does have a nice big ass if you're into that. After quick CBJ, mish, doggy, blew in the bag and left.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/77631043
    Her latest ads are lacking any contact info. PM me a number if you have it.

  14. #13961

    Good info

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    In my post, I had a paragraph explaining that I didn't think it was open yet, but I must have accidentally erased that paragraph before I hit upload report, as I now don't see it in my original post.

    Unless it opened late yesterday afternoon or maybe today, it's not open to my knowledge. In my original post, I added a general description of the property as general info for the Forum as a whole as the website is Very deceptive to how it looks. If someone expected to see a sleek modern contemporary building when they pulled up, they will be quite disappointed.

    It appeared to be locked up tight to non-construction traffic as of Wednesday afternoon when I went by there on 4 different passes and during the 2 times I was parked across the street at the 7-11.

    Grain 56.
    Thank you for the update. I was 3 blocks away at Americana and went another direction. If I was thinking I would have checked it out. Too bad it will not be as advertised.

  15. #13960

    Zada

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTnOrl  [View Original Post]
    I know the area and the old Melody, was just asking if anyone has visited this new on the bloc and what the cost was. The Ext Sty on Sand Lake is usually $90+ nicer vs X-Geneva.
    In my post, I had a paragraph explaining that I didn't think it was open yet, but I must have accidentally erased that paragraph before I hit upload report, as I now don't see it in my original post.

    Unless it opened late yesterday afternoon or maybe today, it's not open to my knowledge. In my original post, I added a general description of the property as general info for the Forum as a whole as the website is Very deceptive to how it looks. If someone expected to see a sleek modern contemporary building when they pulled up, they will be quite disappointed.

    It appeared to be locked up tight to non-construction traffic as of Wednesday afternoon when I went by there on 4 different passes and during the 2 times I was parked across the street at the 7-11.

    Grain 56.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape