Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 817 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 317 717 767 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 867 917 1317 1817 ... LastLast
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18566
    Quote Originally Posted by EkafEman  [View Original Post]
    Should've told her to see could freshen up the bathroom, then steal the donation back, tell the b*tch to go play in traffic. If her "friends" came back, laugh in their face and spit on them.
    I have no problem taking the donation and leaving if she isn't what she advertised. I've been threaten on the way out before and it's not good when you have your back facing an angry person who thinks that money in your pocket is theirs. People snap more than ever these days and deescalation is advised especially if anyone involved in an argument is carrying a gun under their shirt.

  2. #18565

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    Recent visit not worth.

    Many years back used to be way different.
    That is really sad to hear. Been looking for her lately. She was pretty much down for anything and a decent little set up off of jones sausage. Can you elaborate on why she's a hard pass now?

  3. #18564
    Quote Originally Posted by CaryMike  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her but was quoted $150 for 15 minutes. Pic provided was nice but 15 min rates aren't for me, gives me the high volume and rushed vibe.
    I contacted her as well and received the same amount along with 200 for hhr and 300 for hr. If I was going to pay that much I'd just go and see Noa. She isn't hotter than Noa based on the pics provided and neither would she take directions really well since she doesn't speak English and doesn't know what BBBJ DATY CIM means. Noa is actually charging less than this latina chick and is sure to be a much better time.

  4. #18563
    I contacted her but was quoted $150 for 15 minutes. Pic provided was nice but 15 min rates aren't for me, gives me the high volume and rushed vibe.

    Quote Originally Posted by WGraves  [View Original Post]
    Bit delayed, but I saw this beautiful young Latina girl early this week. Full GFE and very sweet personality, petite girl with nice round handful DDs with perky butt. Just the right size to try various positions and she is fit, flexible and accommodating. Wanted to see her again but had to travel for work, hope she is still in town. DM me for specific info, but Sorry I do not have permission to share the numbers so reach out to OP.

  5. #18562

    More like a -2

    Holy sh*t! I'm not that picky, and have banged a number of 2's along the way, but THAT heinous-looking human is at best a -2! Aside from the T&P pic, that looks like something you'd find on Grindr.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    That should be the title of the ad.

    The pussy / tit pic looks like a different person.

    Anyway, if it is your thing. Go for it. I'm sure we've all been with 2's.

  6. #18561

    Ashton

    Any signs of her nasty, scary looking pimp boyfriend? According to her fb, she is still with him. I lost interest in Ashton a long time ago due her flakiness, but after seeing what her bf looks like, I could never see her now. Just my take.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    Got lucky with Ashton yesterday. I have avoided her due to all the flaky stories I have read but figured I would take my chances. She is staying at a local motel which I will not name for security reasons.

    She is good looking but her hair was up, no makeup and not dressed up. Sounds like she recently left her apartment and is trying to get resettled so maybe this was not her at her best.

    160/ half, OK BBJ, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, some kissing (no tongue) and I came pretty quickly. She was very creamy.

    Pretty nice body, decent conversation, seems like a decent girl and among the best you will get for that price point around here. Good luck.

  7. #18560

    Dallas

    Recent visit not worth.

    Many years back used to be way different.

  8. #18559

    I've been there

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    That should be the title of the ad.

    The pussy / tit pic looks like a different person.

    Anyway, if it is your thing. Go for it. I'm sure we've all been with 2's.
    She's a lady, just seen some really hard times. She used to use other pictures that were far more flattering. I'm not repeating, but she's legit, does suck well, and although you can't CIM or CIP, you can wherever you want otherwise. I came on her tits and exploded all over her chest and face.

  9. #18558

    Lily

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/330714852407

    I TOFTT and Connected with Lily. She's near Cary crossroads in a low rent a hotel on Buck Jones.

    Pros: She is very sweet, is legit, and is the girl in the photos, although I think those might be from a few years ago. She loves to give and get massage, her oral is masterful, and she loves to kiss. Not a clockwatcher and no pimp / boyfriend evidence.

    Cons: Missing a few teeth, hence no smile in photos, smokes in her room.

    I would repeat for sure, would just need to take a shower after.

  10. #18557
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterMama  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/u...iting/46833282

    220 for HH. No qv with her. But she finished like qv. Lot of restrictions. She was not switched on her air condition in her room said she was feeling cold. I was okay with it. Started with WOT, boobs were good. Allowed to lick her boobs which was pretty good. Later did D style and during MIssry she said I am sweating stopped me and finished off on her hands. Left unsatisfied definitely won't repeat with her.
    Damn. Thanks for saving us all a couple Benjamin's!

  11. #18556
    Quote Originally Posted by EkafEman  [View Original Post]
    That looks like post op tranny just coming down from a bad trip.
    That should be the title of the ad.

    The pussy / tit pic looks like a different person.

    Anyway, if it is your thing. Go for it. I'm sure we've all been with 2's.

  12. #18555
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../post/83723915

    I can't seem to find any reviews on her. Any Intel out there?
    Great body, as you can see. But your experience looking at those images is way more access than you'll get in person. She won't take her top off. No touch. No suck. Doggie only and you better hurry because she doesn't want to be there and definitely doesn't want you there. Terrible. Avoid!

    Also a little smelly.

  13. #18554

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by LastCrusade808  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/83678731

    Anyone seen her before? She promised rimming, GFE and BBBJ to me. Does she actually?
    That looks like post op tranny just coming down from a bad trip.

  14. #18553

    Super Soaker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../post/83723915

    I can't seem to find any reviews on her. Any Intel out there?
    Search "super soaker" for reports.

  15. #18552

    Rose Garden

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/83678731

    Anyone seen her before? She promised rimming, GFE and BBBJ to me. Does she actually?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape