Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 30814
-
06-12-22 16:06 #18574Senior Member

Posts: 283I contacted her as well and received the same amount along with 200 for hhr and 300 for hr. If I was going to pay that much I'd just go and see Noa. She isn't hotter than Noa based on the pics provided and neither would she take directions really well since she doesn't speak English and doesn't know what BBBJ DATY CIM means. Noa is actually charging less than this latina chick and is sure to be a much better time.
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 14:33 #18573Senior Member

Posts: 216I contacted her but was quoted $150 for 15 minutes. Pic provided was nice but 15 min rates aren't for me, gives me the high volume and rushed vibe.
Originally Posted by WGraves
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 12:51 #18572Senior Member

Posts: 168More like a -2
Holy sh*t! I'm not that picky, and have banged a number of 2's along the way, but THAT heinous-looking human is at best a -2! Aside from the T&P pic, that looks like something you'd find on Grindr.
Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 10:58 #18571Senior Member

Posts: 1242Ashton
Any signs of her nasty, scary looking pimp boyfriend? According to her fb, she is still with him. I lost interest in Ashton a long time ago due her flakiness, but after seeing what her bf looks like, I could never see her now. Just my take.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 10:53 #18570Senior Member

Posts: 139Dallas
Recent visit not worth.
Many years back used to be way different.
-
06-12-22 10:16 #18569Senior Member

Posts: 210I've been there
She's a lady, just seen some really hard times. She used to use other pictures that were far more flattering. I'm not repeating, but she's legit, does suck well, and although you can't CIM or CIP, you can wherever you want otherwise. I came on her tits and exploded all over her chest and face.
Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 10:13 #18568Senior Member

Posts: 210Lily
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/330714852407
I TOFTT and Connected with Lily. She's near Cary crossroads in a low rent a hotel on Buck Jones.
Pros: She is very sweet, is legit, and is the girl in the photos, although I think those might be from a few years ago. She loves to give and get massage, her oral is masterful, and she loves to kiss. Not a clockwatcher and no pimp / boyfriend evidence.
Cons: Missing a few teeth, hence no smile in photos, smokes in her room.
I would repeat for sure, would just need to take a shower after.
-
06-12-22 09:14 #18567Senior Member

Posts: 1710Damn. Thanks for saving us all a couple Benjamin's!
Originally Posted by PeterMama
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 09:10 #18566Senior Member

Posts: 480That should be the title of the ad.
Originally Posted by EkafEman
[View Original Post]
The pussy / tit pic looks like a different person.
Anyway, if it is your thing. Go for it. I'm sure we've all been with 2's.
-
06-12-22 09:10 #18565Senior Member

Posts: 1710Great body, as you can see. But your experience looking at those images is way more access than you'll get in person. She won't take her top off. No touch. No suck. Doggie only and you better hurry because she doesn't want to be there and definitely doesn't want you there. Terrible. Avoid!
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
Also a little smelly.
-
06-12-22 08:52 #18564Senior Member

Posts: 148Lol
That looks like post op tranny just coming down from a bad trip.
Originally Posted by LastCrusade808
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 08:20 #18563Senior Member

Posts: 47Super Soaker
Search "super soaker" for reports.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 08:19 #18562Senior Member

Posts: 112Rose Garden
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/83678731
Anyone seen her before? She promised rimming, GFE and BBBJ to me. Does she actually?
-
06-12-22 07:29 #18561Senior Member

Posts: 122Kupkakedoll
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../post/83723915
I can't seem to find any reviews on her. Any Intel out there?
-
06-11-22 22:58 #18560Senior Member

Posts: 148Taken money back
Should've told her to see could freshen up the bathroom, then steal the donation back, tell the b*tch to go play in traffic. If her "friends" came back, laugh in their face and spit on them.
Originally Posted by Prlifemx
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






