Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 819 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 869 919 1319 1819 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 30800
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18530

    I've been there

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    That should be the title of the ad.

    The pussy / tit pic looks like a different person.

    Anyway, if it is your thing. Go for it. I'm sure we've all been with 2's.
    She's a lady, just seen some really hard times. She used to use other pictures that were far more flattering. I'm not repeating, but she's legit, does suck well, and although you can't CIM or CIP, you can wherever you want otherwise. I came on her tits and exploded all over her chest and face.

  2. #18529

    Lily

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/330714852407

    I TOFTT and Connected with Lily. She's near Cary crossroads in a low rent a hotel on Buck Jones.

    Pros: She is very sweet, is legit, and is the girl in the photos, although I think those might be from a few years ago. She loves to give and get massage, her oral is masterful, and she loves to kiss. Not a clockwatcher and no pimp / boyfriend evidence.

    Cons: Missing a few teeth, hence no smile in photos, smokes in her room.

    I would repeat for sure, would just need to take a shower after.

  3. #18528
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterMama  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/u...iting/46833282

    220 for HH. No qv with her. But she finished like qv. Lot of restrictions. She was not switched on her air condition in her room said she was feeling cold. I was okay with it. Started with WOT, boobs were good. Allowed to lick her boobs which was pretty good. Later did D style and during MIssry she said I am sweating stopped me and finished off on her hands. Left unsatisfied definitely won't repeat with her.
    Damn. Thanks for saving us all a couple Benjamin's!

  4. #18527
    Quote Originally Posted by EkafEman  [View Original Post]
    That looks like post op tranny just coming down from a bad trip.
    That should be the title of the ad.

    The pussy / tit pic looks like a different person.

    Anyway, if it is your thing. Go for it. I'm sure we've all been with 2's.

  5. #18526
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../post/83723915

    I can't seem to find any reviews on her. Any Intel out there?
    Great body, as you can see. But your experience looking at those images is way more access than you'll get in person. She won't take her top off. No touch. No suck. Doggie only and you better hurry because she doesn't want to be there and definitely doesn't want you there. Terrible. Avoid!

    Also a little smelly.

  6. #18525

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by LastCrusade808  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/83678731

    Anyone seen her before? She promised rimming, GFE and BBBJ to me. Does she actually?
    That looks like post op tranny just coming down from a bad trip.

  7. #18524

    Super Soaker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../post/83723915

    I can't seem to find any reviews on her. Any Intel out there?
    Search "super soaker" for reports.

  8. #18523

    Rose Garden

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/83678731

    Anyone seen her before? She promised rimming, GFE and BBBJ to me. Does she actually?

  9. #18522

    Kupkakedoll

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../post/83723915

    I can't seem to find any reviews on her. Any Intel out there?

  10. #18521

    Taken money back

    Quote Originally Posted by Prlifemx  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/902417695118

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...ncall/46615934

    Saw this one today after another provider ghosted me last minute. Quoted 140 for HH so I said why not. She was staying at a nice hotel on Capital, however as I sadly found out later it is not her room. She let me in the back and was the girl in the pictures to my delight, but that is where my happiness ended. I get in the room and immediately spot a large Male shoe on the ground, I ask who's it is and then ask to see the closed bathroom door. She is immediately defensive and says it's her friends bf. But she does comply and opens the door, and it was empty. So after this I feel more comfortable and put the donation down and strip. Next red flag is she tells me it is not her room and it is her friends and bfs room and she's just staying in it. So she says the couch in the suite is where we will be. I'm already exposed and obviously not thinking correctly and agree. She then attempts to put a jacket on my very soft buddy with no sign of trying to excite it. I then ask for her to take her shirt off which she has not at this point, she tried to upsell me for that. I do not agree and she then starts a HJ until I am pretty ready to go then she hops on. The combination of the hot room, her attitude, the couch and I know I am not going to finish. Oh I also forgot to mention she says her friends only stepped out to eat, at this point I decide to just leave after approximately 5 minutes of being there. I would not recommend. She says she normally does outcalls. But I would never repeat due to her hostile and not welcoming personality. My worst experience ever.
    Should've told her to see could freshen up the bathroom, then steal the donation back, tell the b*tch to go play in traffic. If her "friends" came back, laugh in their face and spit on them.

  11. #18520

    Neenah. Won't repeat

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/u...iting/46833282

    220 for HH. No qv with her. But she finished like qv. Lot of restrictions. She was not switched on her air condition in her room said she was feeling cold. I was okay with it. Started with WOT, boobs were good. Allowed to lick her boobs which was pretty good. Later did D style and during MIssry she said I am sweating stopped me and finished off on her hands. Left unsatisfied definitely won't repeat with her.

  12. #18519

    Scammers Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Cass in a while but she always did cim on car dates back then.
    She asked to come at a location for CD. Was asking to come to Clayton. Drove almost 50 minutes. When reached nearby said she sent the location that too after a drama saying she is taking shower. Coming near to place she mentioned and pulled the car, she immediately I pulled at a wrong place law enforcement going to contact me soon. All the best like that.

  13. #18518

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    Man that really sucks. I hate this kind of entitled attitude which a lot of these girls are having these days where they expect a big payday for minimal effort. That's why I would always prefer someone less attractive but someone who puts in a good effort and cares about your pleasure. After all we are paying for a service.
    Sorry for that man. It really sucks.

  14. #18517
    Quote Originally Posted by Prlifemx  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/902417695118

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...ncall/46615934

    Saw this one today after another provider ghosted me last minute. Quoted 140 for HH so I said why not. She was staying at a nice hotel on Capital, however as I sadly found out later it is not her room. She let me in the back and was the girl in the pictures to my delight, but that is where my happiness ended. I get in the room and immediately spot a large Male shoe on the ground, I ask who's it is and then ask to see the closed bathroom door. She is immediately defensive and says it's her friends bf. But she does comply and opens the door, and it was empty. So after this I feel more comfortable and put the donation down and strip. Next red flag is she tells me it is not her room and it is her friends and bfs room and she's just staying in it. So she says the couch in the suite is where we will be. I'm already exposed and obviously not thinking correctly and agree. She then attempts to put a jacket on my very soft buddy with no sign of trying to excite it. I then ask for her to take her shirt off which she has not at this point, she tried to upsell me for that. I do not agree and she then starts a HJ until I am pretty ready to go then she hops on. The combination of the hot room, her attitude, the couch and I know I am not going to finish. Oh I also forgot to mention she says her friends only stepped out to eat, at this point I decide to just leave after approximately 5 minutes of being there. I would not recommend. She says she normally does outcalls. But I would never repeat due to her hostile and not welcoming personality. My worst experience ever.
    Man that really sucks. I hate this kind of entitled attitude which a lot of these girls are having these days where they expect a big payday for minimal effort. That's why I would always prefer someone less attractive but someone who puts in a good effort and cares about your pleasure. After all we are paying for a service.

  15. #18516

    Blonde

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/902417695118

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...ncall/46615934

    Saw this one today after another provider ghosted me last minute. Quoted 140 for HH so I said why not. She was staying at a nice hotel on Capital, however as I sadly found out later it is not her room. She let me in the back and was the girl in the pictures to my delight, but that is where my happiness ended. I get in the room and immediately spot a large Male shoe on the ground, I ask who's it is and then ask to see the closed bathroom door. She is immediately defensive and says it's her friends bf. But she does comply and opens the door, and it was empty. So after this I feel more comfortable and put the donation down and strip. Next red flag is she tells me it is not her room and it is her friends and bfs room and she's just staying in it. So she says the couch in the suite is where we will be. I'm already exposed and obviously not thinking correctly and agree. She then attempts to put a jacket on my very soft buddy with no sign of trying to excite it. I then ask for her to take her shirt off which she has not at this point, she tried to upsell me for that. I do not agree and she then starts a HJ until I am pretty ready to go then she hops on. The combination of the hot room, her attitude, the couch and I know I am not going to finish. Oh I also forgot to mention she says her friends only stepped out to eat, at this point I decide to just leave after approximately 5 minutes of being there. I would not recommend. She says she normally does outcalls. But I would never repeat due to her hostile and not welcoming personality. My worst experience ever.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bsrdZL.jpg‎   tmjezodizntdhm2e1ogqxm2zjywy3ytrhnwfkyzm2nja4zwq1zdnl.jpg.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape