Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 728 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 228 628 678 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 778 828 1228 1728 ... LastLast
Results 10,906 to 10,920 of 26662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15757
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    This is why my mailbox is always full.

    Newbies asking for the UTR list.
    I like to send them some good advice instead of the list
    No issues with this newbie Benz! I'm just patiently waiting for you to click wrong one day and accidentally send me one. As little as I do / have time for in the hobby, I feel like it's just as good of a chance!!

  2. #15756
    I think the Shelly he is referring to is late 50's tan nice mature body. Comes into town about once a month from Detroit. Good reviews.

  3. #15755

    Sbj

    Seen her a couple days back. Always a good time. Caught her off guard wasn't trying to but I had texted her that I was seconds away and she responded okay and she gave me her room #. Got there the door was propped open. Knocked and entered her kid was there. No big shakes he left and came back later. Apologized and we talked a bit before the action. Always clean and talkative.

  4. #15754
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniles  [View Original Post]
    Where's the link? Is she on STG or somewhere else?
    This her?

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...y/778385170307

  5. #15753
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    Please pm the info on this one!
    This is why my mailbox is always full.

    Newbies asking for the UTR list.
    I like to send them some good advice instead of the list
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1655002502092.jpg‎  

  6. #15752

    Bless me with the info buddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Comrad  [View Original Post]
    Let us know when she is ready to go, this is the last photo I have of her.
    Please pm the info on this one!

  7. #15751

    That's all I needed to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by EDogg  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted "her". She asks for a deposit first of all. And all her responses seem like a robot or a foreigner with a rudimentary grasp of English.
    Thanks for the info. Unfortunate, but not unexpected.

  8. #15750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately she's already fading out of this hobby. Mongers have a way of running over the new ones. Maybe I'll just keep them too myself from now on.
    It's this simple, treat a UTR like a porn star (because she's new) and she will leave the hobby. They need to be eased into the hobby. No means no. Wear a cover if that's what she wants and leave her asshole alone if she says No. It's really very simple, they would like some respect.

  9. #15749
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorade1972  [View Original Post]
    Hey Benz1, any update on SBJ sister?
    I would just like to say that I met these girls per happenstance, and they are both very nice and attractive. I happened to see SBJ sister on one of these occasions and know who she is. I have not seen her nor have had any physical contact with her. I did not want to offend anyone with her face pick, just trying to generate interest and help her out.

  10. #15748

    Lillyanna on Tryst follow

    OK we stared off playing around NO GFE and led to covered BJ, we had fun and she asked me ok to film us on Sex cam. I agreed.

  11. #15747
    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/350850617705

    Nothing coming up for her number and nothing on her images in either google or Tin Eye. Lists her location as 'Incall and Outcall' which is usually a tell that it's a scam, but that's normally accompanied with pics that are easy to reverse search, so idk.

    If she is real, she looks like just the right level of trashy to be either the best or worst time LOL.
    I've contacted "her". She asks for a deposit first of all. And all her responses seem like a robot or a foreigner with a rudimentary grasp of English.

  12. #15746

    Lillyanna on Trst response

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSloppyLast  [View Original Post]
    I am curious if she worked at Royal under the name Dream. Her tryst name Lillyanna_Dream seems close and her face is familiar, and the body type is definitely close, but it could be a doppelganger, too. Does anyone know?
    I'm not sure if she worked at Royal or not? No GFE no BBBJ it was covered. Extra to go down on her? Which was BS. She asked if it as OK o film us on Sex cam! I agreed!.

  13. #15745

    Anything on this girl?

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/350850617705

    Nothing coming up for her number and nothing on her images in either google or Tin Eye. Lists her location as 'Incall and Outcall' which is usually a tell that it's a scam, but that's normally accompanied with pics that are easy to reverse search, so idk.

    If she is real, she looks like just the right level of trashy to be either the best or worst time LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KandyQueen.jpg‎  

  14. #15744

    Lillyanna on Tryst same as Dream at Royal?

    Quote Originally Posted by LeviStraus  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today. A catfish I believe from pictures on Line. However, she is a definite Spinner. 5 footer Tight Ass and Tits. You could literally bounce Quarters off them! No Slop dudes!. Nice shaved pussy I went down on and enjoyed, no bad smells I got her going in the right direction for me! See Tryst for pricing. She road the Storm regular Cowgirl like a seasoned pro. Then I switched and plow her from behind on blasted off. I will return.
    I am curious if she worked at Royal under the name Dream. Her tryst name Lillyanna_Dream seems close and her face is familiar, and the body type is definitely close, but it could be a doppelganger, too. Does anyone know?

  15. #15743

    Some more details please

    Quote Originally Posted by LeviStraus  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today. A catfish I believe from pictures on Line. However, she is a definite Spinner. 5 footer Tight Ass and Tits. You could literally bounce Quarters off them! No Slop dudes!. Nice shaved pussy I went down on and enjoyed, no bad smells I got her going in the right direction for me! See Tryst for pricing. She road the Storm regular Cowgirl like a seasoned pro. Then I switched and plow her from behind on blasted off. I will return.
    She quotes prices of $350/ hour and $450/ hour. What is it? Does she offer GFE. Meaning does she kiss with her tongue and do BBBJ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape