Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 17751
-
06-12-22 16:57 #15366Senior Member

Posts: 155I don't think I seen white dress. Maybe she was in store. I don't stay there long cause they take all the parking spots and look at you crazy when you park without getting out.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 16:56 #15365Senior Member

Posts: 155She was with one other girl. Nobody realized it was her but I surely did haha. I was driving, I kno for sure I couldn't afford a date with that one and she's an asshole I heard from the internet when it comes to her she wants money for everything even pics.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 12:37 #15364Senior Member

Posts: 2029That is exactly what I saw. They were all packed at the citgo and chevron on mlk. Funny you saw the same thing on two separate days. Did you see the WSE in a dress? Not sure if she stays in the same dress attire.
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 12:34 #15363Senior Member

Posts: 2029Just do some research. She is touring Atlanta and then Miami next. She is doing escort stuff. Been doing this for years. Sara Jay does not travel alone.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Sara Jay would never become an SW. Let alone do car play. Everyone knows she isn't an SW.
Originally Posted by SonOfABeach
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 12:12 #15362Senior Member

Posts: 4061Was she alone? Should've gotten a pic with her. Also asked her if she was doing dates and how long she staying in Atlanta. That's a one in a lifetime opportunity right there.
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 09:25 #15361Senior Member

Posts: 2029Just travel near the areas near Cleveland ave. I shared info in the prior post that got deleted. I saw 2 WSW and 1 black SW near a gas station going towards Cleveland ave. One of the ones I saw was an ES that used to post online. That area is not good IMHO as they need armed guards at stores as I stated. Happy searching. What Bigmoney said is facts that that area is not dead. Full of SWs.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 09:13 #15360Banned Member

Posts: 3001Man Atlanta is so sad far as SW goes I mean you got women like this selling pussy on streets and sadly guys are buying this smh. I just can't pickup a fat sloppy SW I just can't do it.
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
Too each his own I guess.
-
06-12-22 01:49 #15359Regular Member

Posts: 20Just saw her
She looks great but unfortunately she isn't a SW. I stopped and asked but she is very attractive. Apparently there's a ghetto party and she keeps walking to the store to buy cigars for weed.
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 23:46 #15358Senior Member

Posts: 155North ave.
-
06-11-22 23:30 #15357Banned Member

Posts: 3001Damn I was just on Fib just before 9 pm didn't see anyone out and I was looking for D too LOL.
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
I also pass through Midtown only saw one tranny out as she jump in front of my car asking if I was LE LOL.
Funny part I dated her about a month ago she forgot already LOL.
Anyway I'm probably in for the night as gas keeps getting higher and higher smh.
-
06-11-22 22:47 #15356Senior Member

Posts: 155It was the street right after north ave. Right before the shell gas station.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 22:45 #15355Senior Member

Posts: 155Was driving down peachytee and seen this white girl with a phat ass walking down and had to look back to see the face and it was Sara Jayy the porn star lmao. Not doing dates obviously but she out enjoying Atlanta I guess.
-
06-11-22 22:31 #15354Senior Member

Posts: 4061Where was the pic taken? Dunno why F I B is live tonight but if you reading this then venture out and take advantage of it. There's always that one night where it be poppin. Imma try going out tomorrow night and watch it be dead LOL.
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 22:24 #15353Senior Member

Posts: 155Saturday night
Step out tonight fellas. Lots of action here on the bluff. Seen slim WSW I was talking about out with many more. Fulton Indus have a few out also. D the crazy chick legs did get thicker LOL at tattoo she out too. Idk why tonight have to much people out. Ima hit up midtown to see what's out there since the night is live. I tried taking a pic and I failed haha but she looks good on right.
-
06-11-22 17:50 #15352Senior Member

Posts: 2029[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!










Reply With Quote






