Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 17747
-
06-12-22 12:34 #15362Senior Member

Posts: 2029Just do some research. She is touring Atlanta and then Miami next. She is doing escort stuff. Been doing this for years. Sara Jay does not travel alone.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Sara Jay would never become an SW. Let alone do car play. Everyone knows she isn't an SW.
Originally Posted by SonOfABeach
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 12:12 #15361Senior Member

Posts: 4061Was she alone? Should've gotten a pic with her. Also asked her if she was doing dates and how long she staying in Atlanta. That's a one in a lifetime opportunity right there.
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 09:25 #15360Senior Member

Posts: 2029Just travel near the areas near Cleveland ave. I shared info in the prior post that got deleted. I saw 2 WSW and 1 black SW near a gas station going towards Cleveland ave. One of the ones I saw was an ES that used to post online. That area is not good IMHO as they need armed guards at stores as I stated. Happy searching. What Bigmoney said is facts that that area is not dead. Full of SWs.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 09:13 #15359Banned Member

Posts: 3001Man Atlanta is so sad far as SW goes I mean you got women like this selling pussy on streets and sadly guys are buying this smh. I just can't pickup a fat sloppy SW I just can't do it.
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
Too each his own I guess.
-
06-12-22 01:49 #15358Regular Member

Posts: 20Just saw her
She looks great but unfortunately she isn't a SW. I stopped and asked but she is very attractive. Apparently there's a ghetto party and she keeps walking to the store to buy cigars for weed.
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 23:46 #15357Senior Member

Posts: 155North ave.
-
06-11-22 23:30 #15356Banned Member

Posts: 3001Damn I was just on Fib just before 9 pm didn't see anyone out and I was looking for D too LOL.
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
I also pass through Midtown only saw one tranny out as she jump in front of my car asking if I was LE LOL.
Funny part I dated her about a month ago she forgot already LOL.
Anyway I'm probably in for the night as gas keeps getting higher and higher smh.
-
06-11-22 22:47 #15355Senior Member

Posts: 155It was the street right after north ave. Right before the shell gas station.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 22:45 #15354Senior Member

Posts: 155Was driving down peachytee and seen this white girl with a phat ass walking down and had to look back to see the face and it was Sara Jayy the porn star lmao. Not doing dates obviously but she out enjoying Atlanta I guess.
-
06-11-22 22:31 #15353Senior Member

Posts: 4061Where was the pic taken? Dunno why F I B is live tonight but if you reading this then venture out and take advantage of it. There's always that one night where it be poppin. Imma try going out tomorrow night and watch it be dead LOL.
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 22:24 #15352Senior Member

Posts: 155Saturday night
Step out tonight fellas. Lots of action here on the bluff. Seen slim WSW I was talking about out with many more. Fulton Indus have a few out also. D the crazy chick legs did get thicker LOL at tattoo she out too. Idk why tonight have to much people out. Ima hit up midtown to see what's out there since the night is live. I tried taking a pic and I failed haha but she looks good on right.
-
06-11-22 17:50 #15351Senior Member

Posts: 2029[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-11-22 15:35 #15350Banned Member

Posts: 3001Exactly where on Cleveland Avenue cause I ain't seen nothing there for years and why didn't you give a report on it?
Originally Posted by BigMoney21
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 12:55 #15349Senior Member

Posts: 1520You'll find black, white and Latino chicks selling azz on Cleveland Ave and it's way more than FIB! Trust me I know this stuff but to be honest now and days women don't want to do this shit any more and I did a report on that a long time ago.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 12:53 #15348Senior Member

Posts: 1520[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the author was responding to a post by a member who was previously placed on the Author's Ignore List. Given that the author could only have read the other member's post by deliberately logging out, reading the post, copying it, logging back in and then responding, the only possible interpretation is that the author of this report was deliberately intent on antagonizing the other member and/or otherwise looking for trouble. Such deliberately antagonistic behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
Do it again and I will ban you.
A2








Reply With Quote





