Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 514 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 564 614 1014 1514 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 26906
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19211
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this one? Tiny MILF. Cece.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/83761947

    Typical ad with minimal info and no reviews.
    Avoid. She's got a dude who will sometimes start banging on the door after you arrive.

  2. #19210

    Crystal OB / Lombard

    Saw this one yesterday. 180 for 2 pops with BBBJ, recording and Greek. Shitty hotel that was a mess with a friend in the bedrooms she greeted me so I knew she was there, we used the living in room, sucked me on the couch and then grabbed the rubber and lotion and let me stick that back door. Overall pretty solid for the donation. Will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/83865851

  3. #19209

    Is She Real?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/83884503

    I contacted this person and she immediately tells me what this plan of hers for a monthly payment. The odd part is she tells me all this math and her $ are at the end of numbers like a foreign country.

    She asked for a verification pic and she gave one as well to me where I chose how she should be positioned.

    She might seem real as she did not ask me for a deposit. Anyone seen her?

  4. #19208

    Kara Brooklyn

    Saw her a few weeks ago, bounces between downtown and Oakbrook. She was chill, too talkative for me but overall relaxing. Booked an hour and stayed for about 45 minutes, her face isn't great but her tits are as advertised. She gave a decent BBBJ and let me cum on those massive jugs, then we relaxed and she over oiled me during the massage, when I was ready she did a mix of BBBJ and titty fucking for round two. 280 all in probably would repeat in a pinch but wasn't my favorite.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/83767069

  5. #19207

    Cece?

    Any word on this one? Tiny MILF. Cece.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/83761947

    Typical ad with minimal info and no reviews.

  6. #19206
    Have you seen her? Or has anyone else? Seems too good to be true. You said her hour was 200? Hmm.

  7. #19205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1353
    Quote Originally Posted by RockGesus  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with polishprincess agency?
    Years ago they had some good talent with FS, then declined. I have not used them in a few years and I would have low expectations going in.

  8. #19204

    Haven't met her

    But I am 110% certain I was on a plane coming back from FL with this cutie when she flew in. We chatted briefly but not much and she damn near fell asleep on my shoulder. First thing I noticed was she was cute as hell. Petite little chick who could curl up in an economy class seat and sleep soundly. Something in my mind kept telling me she was an escort don't know why. Guess you can just tell after a few years in the game LOL. She had no luggage only a big ass purse and snacks LOL. She's extremely attractive in person in lounge gear and no make up. I got home and checked list crawler and by the next day she was posting LOL but she had changed her hair color. It's now back black like it was when I first "met" her. Anyone been to see her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/83801176

  9. #19203

    Deleted For Good Reason

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    I'll reply via PM. I guess my posts have been deleted because my warning violated forum rules. Which is weird, I'd think people want to be given a heads up

    If anyone has questions, PM me.
    Weird? Why post unsubstantiated allegations about a provider in a public setting with absolutely no evidence that the particular provider in question is transmitting a medical condition.

  10. #19202
    Quote Originally Posted by UsaJB007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced this one yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/82439066
    Have Not seen her, but a bbw they sometimes advertise also with this group of latinas back in maybe late 2021 in the west burbs. But I saw all of them in the front room of the house (there were / are 2 more in that group). None of them are not cute is all I got to say LOL. I was disappointed in the bbw's performance as well but she was cheap, $80/ qv, so I went for it. Everything covered and she kind of rushed. I've texted every number for the girls in that group in the past. They'll quote you I believe $200/ hr, $160/ hhr ask for a QV it'll usually be $120. Those are the same rates for waaaay better looking girls like this:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/83695143

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/83659075

    And several other South American chicks in my post history.

  11. #19201

    Polishprincess

    Does anyone have any experience with polishprincess agency?

  12. #19200
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Candy Craving.

    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtInMyeye  [View Original Post]
    Rush job. Quoted 160 for hh. Out in 18 minutes. Dry, chapped lips, signs of usage and hangs with thugs. I was in the mood for eating ass but passed.
    You probably saw her when she needed her candy fix.

  13. #19199

    Skyla

    I reached out to Skyla recently to set up a session. Her comm was great & we had a phone conversation so I was on my way. But when I got there she was having problems with the room, trying to switch to another room, her coworker had a client in the room that was going long so I had to wait for a while. That turned into about 25 minutes of waiting so I text her I was out. Before I pulled out I text her to just come out and do a CD with me BBBJ only. So she agreed to that and came out jumped in my car and I give her the 3 degree some and she apologized so we proceeded. She started off slow on me then got down deep on me once I got fully hard. I grabbed her ponytail and her head and fucked her long neck. She gave me her head & throat to use at my own pleasure so I was definitely trying to stuff my hard cock & balls down her throat and mouth. She's a certified throat goat a lot of slobber and noises no gag reflex. She could probably deep throat a full can of Monster if she was dared to. I lifted her head up once or twice and kissed her and then back down. It was all porno style indeed. So I started to pop off and it was really good, but I ended up finding her gag reflex and she ended up spitting up all over my cock & balls. Luckily for me it was all liquid and clear. I had a fresh towel and wipes and bottled water in my car so we cleaned up. She's really good if you can catch her, and she's on top of her game.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/83634223

  14. #19198
    Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.


    Posts: 134

    Not in my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Mujea1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/83603633

    Saw her in Arlington Heights, damage was 160 for a Hhr. Pics are accurate, very friendly and accommodating. Started with some good dfk, then BBBJ, then cfs. Mish, cg, then doggie. I enjoyed myself, she was engaged and seemed into it. Not a clock watcher, either.
    Rush job. Quoted 160 for hh. Out in 18 minutes. Dry, chapped lips, signs of usage and hangs with thugs. I was in the mood for eating ass but passed.

  15. #19197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Brandi

    Glad it worked out for you. I was completely ghosted. No explanation given. I would say that if you aren't a reg you have a very good chance of getting a NCNS.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    So I get to write an addendum about Brandi.

    A few days after our mix up we got to meet up. Things were much smoother this time. I texted when I got there, she said which room and I was in in minutes.

    I was relieved to finally meet her in person. She's a very attractive woman, tiny which is just my type.

    We talked for a long time, getting to know each other. I never sensed she was watching the clock or anything.

    Everything is covered she was very clear about that.

    Eventually she gave a nice CBJ until I was ready to go. K9 to Mish of the bed. Ya got to kinda hold on to her cause she really pushes back.

    Location seemed safe enough to me. Will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape