The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 403 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 453 503 903 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 19285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13255

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    She's aways done me right. BBBJ is pretty damn good! In fact that's as far as I've ever made it with her!
    Used to see her up off of Sarno which was out of my way. Glad she will is closer now.

  2. #13254
    Quote Originally Posted by BushMann  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys blind? Or just so desperate for anybody that posts? These pictures are hideous. What's all the black stuff on her inner thighs and butt cheeks? And her butt picture looks like she was either attacked by a swarm of insects or she's an otr trucker. The skin complexion on my butt is better than hers. Honestly how do you guys look at that and think it's great?
    Gee, IDK when the majority of your posts are about Street Hookers, Strip Joints, Massage Parlors, I would guess that you're not very picky! Although, it looks like you have seen some legitimate providers and a long time monger! Maybe, you're the guy who keeps insulting her with $60 for a session because that's what you're used to paying and she keeps telling you to fuck off. I really can't think of too many pictures of asses and vaginas that are very attractive in my humble opinion and you're certainly entitled to yours as well! With talent in Brevard being at such an all time low, beggars can't be choosy!

  3. #13253

    Gia's pics

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro156  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to post these.
    Are you guys blind? Or just so desperate for anybody that posts? These pictures are hideous. What's all the black stuff on her inner thighs and butt cheeks? And her butt picture looks like she was either attacked by a swarm of insects or she's an otr trucker. The skin complexion on my butt is better than hers. Honestly how do you guys look at that and think it's great?

  4. #13252
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    While I've often mentioned the shallow pool of talent in Brevard, I'd certainly not say that all of our providers are "the old, the cracked out, or the flat out un-fuckable"! Read thru the pages of posts and you'll come across frequent and regular positive reviews of a lot of ladies. And, of course, we all have different opinions of what constitutes attractive. As to Genie from the OP, I've not seen her but the positive reviews have me very interested! While she's a bit bigger than what I'm normally drawn to, she appears to have at least a couple very positive attributes! As to Orlando, I'm curious about your definition of "really dry"! They've got a ton of (in my opinion) very attractive providers and, I suppose partially due to it being a tourist destination, a lot of attractive providers regularly passing through. Is Brevard a great place to hobby? No, of course not. But it isn't as dire as you make it sound either. And Orlando, with a bevy of talent, is a short drive away.
    There isn't a single chick in Brevard advertising or utr that I would touch at the moment. I'm not into old, fat, ugly, or obvious drug addicts. As far as orlando goes there is. More volume but very little quality. The cream of the crop either won't respond or has insane GPS. If you want fat ass fake Kardashian types there are plenty of that in otown but that's not my bag.

  5. #13251

    Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...9/433039034693

    The other day I mad a excellent choice and went and seen this gem, she's in a new place in a nice gated community in the north end of palm bay.

    Her head game is in the top 3 all time on my list no rush no clock watching just pure pleasure.

    While other providers are falling into the gutter this girl is rising.

    If you have seen her before you know how good she is and if you haven't seen her trust me you need to.

    Let her know Bob recommended her that makes her a little more at ease.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...9/433039034693
    She's aways done me right. BBBJ is pretty damn good! In fact that's as far as I've ever made it with her!

  6. #13250

    Any Info?

    Anyone have info on this one? Her ads never have a name so I don't even know how I would search on these forums for her, which is why I'm asking you mongers if anyone has seen her in the past? If the ad is real and truly her it seems like a good time!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/848579958996

  7. #13249

    Excellent Choice

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...9/433039034693

    The other day I mad a excellent choice and went and seen this gem, she's in a new place in a nice gated community in the north end of palm bay.

    Her head game is in the top 3 all time on my list no rush no clock watching just pure pleasure.

    While other providers are falling into the gutter this girl is rising.

    If you have seen her before you know how good she is and if you haven't seen her trust me you need to.

    Let her know Bob recommended her that makes her a little more at ease.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...9/433039034693

  8. #13248

    Gia

    Had a visit with Gia. Very pleasant woman and a lot of fun. Very eager to please and chatty, which feels like a rarity for this hobby. Would recommend.

  9. #13247

    GiasBack

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    While I have certainly reviewed her in the past, I must say, compared with the shortage of really good providers in Brevard, she is definitely one of the best at making sure you mongers get the most bang for your bucks! She provides good clean service in a safe in call and really knows how to please a man and is friendly, nice to talk to and a really nice woman. Of course, I keep reading on these pages about close encounters, drugs, drama and substandard service and just shake my head. If you like older providers, like I do, you'll find a session with her an excellent experience. My recent visit with her was all GFE, numerous positions and certainly lust full! Her BBBJ is tops and that alone is worth the price of admission. If you're interested, you can contact her at her handle GiasBack, send her a PM and just hope that you'll be able to see her because she is strictly UTR and doesn't advertise.
    Now I have known this woman for years going back four or five years ago when she had the condo on Merritt Island. I'm glad to see that she's doing better and lost some weight and looking good and back in the hobby with her exceptional skills! Considering the UTR shortage, she will certainly fill the void. She's not a young spinner but, again if you like spending time with a pro who certainly knows how to please a man like GolfPro pointed out in his review, you won't go wrong with spending time with her. Gia doesn't suffer fools, her rates are reasonable and her in call safe and clean! I reposted this review from over a year ago to give you guys another example of what an awesome experience with her is like. Nowadays, she can't access her account on the Forum and I'm sure will get it straightened out, but in the meantime you guys can PM me for her digits. Keep in mind she prefers Senior Forum Members. I have included some current pictures she sent me and although not as interesting as GolfPro's, will as least show you guys how healthy and great she looks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 557E19EC-D1DC-408D-83EC-072FD6E9FEBE.jpeg‎   CAAE8421-330C-40CA-8415-FBF82E87E237.jpeg‎  

  10. #13246
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro156  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to post these.
    Would love Gia's digits if they are available. Thanks in advance, gentlemen!

  11. #13245

    Miss Taylor is Back in Town

    Just sort of a PSA.

    Sexy Blonde Taylor of the North Cocoa area is looking to make some appointments again.

    She told me that she's been dancing at one of the Cocoa Beach spots, but that's getting tiring and too many "Rules", thinking I know what that means.

    Interested members feel free to request digits, currently staying at Mom's House in North Cocoa area, she doesn't drive so pickup is requires.

    And, yes, she's still a very good time.

    Stay Safe, My Brothers.

  12. #13244

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro156  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to post these.
    She looks great! She told me that she lost weight! Always a top notch provider and a great woman!

  13. #13243

    Gia

    Forgot to post these.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 91FDB95E-E0E7-44EA-9C1E-3C5883D90154.jpg‎   2F674D99-4219-4E22-92F7-EE66B26ED498.jpg‎   9EBB038A-9747-4F7C-BEF4-4DE5B4BB4AB4.jpg‎  

  14. #13242
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro156  [View Original Post]
    In my dream Gia let me at the door in a robe I requested. What I was not expecting was how she had the robe on. It was slightly open in the front and I can see all of the goodies I was going to get. As she walked away leading me to the bedroom she pulled her robe up over her ass so I watch it as we walk to the bedroom. She undressed me and told me to sit on the edge of the bed where she got on her knees and started one of the best BBBJ that I've had in a long time I swear is licking my balls as she was blowing me. Then we moved to the bed where she got on her hands and knees and we begin doggy. After a little bit she looked around and asked me for a few extra dollars if I would like to go to the island I said yes. She told me to take my thumb and put in her ass to get her ass to loosen up as I was banging her from behind. Then when she was ready I went to the Island it was very tight. Then we moved to Missionary As we were doing that she looked at me and said you're ready to come let me know I will get on my knees and you can put it on my face that was a real treat. The whole dream lasted about an hour maybe a little more she is not a clockwatcher she enjoys what she does and a whole dream cost 175 because of the island dream is normally 150 an hour. She's not a drug user she's just looking to survive so if you get a chance give her a call She will treat you right.
    Any pictures of Gia?

  15. #13241

    Dream with Gia

    In my dream Gia let me at the door in a robe I requested. What I was not expecting was how she had the robe on. It was slightly open in the front and I can see all of the goodies I was going to get. As she walked away leading me to the bedroom she pulled her robe up over her ass so I watch it as we walk to the bedroom. She undressed me and told me to sit on the edge of the bed where she got on her knees and started one of the best BBBJ that I've had in a long time I swear is licking my balls as she was blowing me. Then we moved to the bed where she got on her hands and knees and we begin doggy. After a little bit she looked around and asked me for a few extra dollars if I would like to go to the island I said yes. She told me to take my thumb and put in her ass to get her ass to loosen up as I was banging her from behind. Then when she was ready I went to the Island it was very tight. Then we moved to Missionary As we were doing that she looked at me and said you're ready to come let me know I will get on my knees and you can put it on my face that was a real treat. The whole dream lasted about an hour maybe a little more she is not a clockwatcher she enjoys what she does and a whole dream cost 175 because of the island dream is normally 150 an hour. She's not a drug user she's just looking to survive so if you get a chance give her a call She will treat you right.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape