rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 389 of 736 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 439 489 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 11033
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5213
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  2. #5212
    Hhhmm curious about that Ashley medical thing, she is on my radar but need some info on this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Avoid xoAshley. For medical reasons.

    Nora is typical Agency. BBBJ.

  3. #5211

    3 rob alerts

    Quote Originally Posted by PVDMassage  [View Original Post]
    I'm here for a work thing, and I set up to meet Missy. I searched the forum and no mention of Missy. Any info? Will report back if we do get together.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?202553-253missy
    She has 3 rob alerts I'd be careful.

  4. #5210

    Missy

    I'm here for a work thing, and I set up to meet Missy. I searched the forum and no mention of Missy. Any info? Will report back if we do get together.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?202553-253missy

  5. #5209

    KayKayBabe

    Saw Kaylee yesterday. Her reviews are really good and her pics show a body I'd like to get to know. Set up was pretty easy. Got to her place and she's a super sweet gal and the deeds were as advertised. She gagged hella and took it deeper than anyone I've connected with before. Like I said, super sweet gal. I'm having a hard time sorting out the rest of it though. Her IC either smelled like really dank bud, or just dank. The smell is still in my nostrils. Unfortunately her pics are either heavily filtered, or angled as to not show her stretch marks, and the clothes she's wearing I think might support her boobs better than without. The filters seem to take around 10-15 years off her age. Price is right though, shoulda known a fine ass blonde would be more than 260 bones. I won't be repeating.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?181559-kaykaybabe

    OK, for the parts I'm having a hard time with. I'd like other fellas to know that she looks different than in her pics. She's a total doll and I don't want to rag on her but man, second girl in a week who's pics hid body stuff that I don't love when I'm hobbying, you know? I've seen so many straight up reviews for other dudes where the provider lashes out taking it personally or something, other providers jump in sometimes and I don't really want to mess with that.

    You're in your birthday suit, she strips down showing why her pics were taken like they were. Do you split, or hang in there and take it like I did? I think the lesson I learned is about that price point. I wasn't looking to connect for cheap. But watching these prices go up has me shook. My first tall blonde ATF is fetching 500/ hr now, and I stood tall in her pu $$why 4 yrs ago for 300. Those days are gone. Le sigh.

  6. #5208

  7. #5207
    If I remember correctly, Mercury is Seattle Lea sister. I remember having duo with Lea and another lady but it was not Mercury.

    Mercury was almost always at Oregon while Lea was at Washington state.

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying Mercury was Seattle Lea's duo partner? Sounds like a hot time with two hungry ladies!

  8. #5206
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerMale  [View Original Post]
    Is she retired? Always wanted to see her.
    Saw her a few years ago. Not as hot as pics but beautiful tits! I was slightly dissatisfied cause she wouldn't allow DATY cause I had a beard (it's trimmed). Perfect pussy was hard not to be able to lick it. Oh well. RCG was bomb and I had to stop her so I wouldn't bust too fast. She likes to fuck!! Her eyes would roll back in her head and she would pull you in! Many will it do that.

    Anyway she was a smoker and rougher around the edges than her pics. Good fuck. Lack of DATY was a bummer. Didn't go for BBFS as that shit us too addicting!!

    LOL.

    Had hair on her pussy! So hot!

    And 19!

  9. #5205

  10. #5204

    Parker Phoenix

    Is she retired? Always wanted to see her.

  11. #5203
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    She's a good GFE session with the VIP upgrade. DFK, DATY, DATO (receiving), BBBJ, CFS, BLS, FIV. I saw a report about BBFS which is why I saw her, but she politely declined when I asked. YMMV. She looks just like her pictures and the incall is a decent hotel. Hot MILF body. Just thicc enough, not BBW. Enhanced boobs. They're great for boob lovers.
    This is incredibly sad news for us. I saw a similar report from someone else (I. E. She stopped BB for VIP). She was supposed to be incredibly hot in bed, and cumming deep in that pussy and ass would have been awesome. Thanks for sharing.

  12. #5202
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Good session, YMMV

    She's a good GFE session with the VIP upgrade. DFK, DATY, DATO (receiving), BBBJ, CFS, BLS, FIV. I saw a report about BBFS which is why I saw her, but she politely declined when I asked. YMMV. She looks just like her pictures and the incall is a decent hotel. Hot MILF body. Just thicc enough, not BBW. Enhanced boobs. They're great for boob lovers.

  13. #5201

  14. #5200
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Super nice person.

    Gifted massage therapist.

    Smokin' hot amazon bod.

    Pretty much everything on the table for the right donation.

  15. #5199

    Seattle Lea & Mercury

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    I'm like 99.99% sure it was Mercury and Lea. Their pics together were hawt. And for you old school Seattleites: for those of you that listened to T-Man in the Morning on Kube 93, Lea was known as HH on the show. She would regularly show up at Kube events all the time back in the day.
    Nice! That would been an awesome experience. Knowing what I know now, I wish I'd have partaken. I remember back when Seattle Rose & Seattle Cindy were constantly advertising their duo sessions on both of the now defunct local sites. T-Man!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape