Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 18365
-
06-11-22 17:51 #11930Senior Member

Posts: 855Annie
She was there Tuesday.
Originally Posted by JLove81
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 13:01 #11929Senior Member

Posts: 146Dandy Spa
I was trying to find an AMP with someone available, some weekends can be super busy arpund the Ville. I stopped by Dandy Spa on Preston. Lisa gave me a very good massage. Went for a BJ that became BBBJ and CIM to my happy surprise. She's not a young hot girl like other AMPs but she is nice, and did everything right to make me leave happy. She was singing at the end telling me she always sings when she is happy. I didn't sing but was happy too. Damage was $ on top of house fee.
The funny part is that as I was leaving the parking lot I saw a young good looking girl walking by. We looked at each other in a way that she was waiting for me to stop. I don't know how to or pick streetwalkers but if she was I may start LOL.
Stay safe.
DBUSA.
-
06-11-22 12:56 #11928Senior Member

Posts: 260Going to call
Thanks for that I would have been pissed I will call and see if Annie is there.
Originally Posted by RandyDaytona
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 10:16 #11927Senior Member

Posts: 245Beautiful
Went to beautiful the other day after the great experience I had a few weeks back. This time older lady that offered nothing but standard. Big disappointment. I guess it depends on who you get.
Originally Posted by JLove81
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 07:38 #11926Senior Member

Posts: 260Amp
I'm trying to figure out which AMP would be a good place to go for daty, but and FS I have sene bebe a few times and DeeDee at sun does anyone know who is at suns? I have thought about beautiful but not sure help me decide where to go and best bang for your bucm. Buck. Thanks guys.
-
06-10-22 21:52 #11925Regular Member

Posts: 6Visiting Louisville
Hey guys,
I'll be visiting Louisville in a few weeks, wanted to hear out your recommendations on places. I was interested on Relaxation Station or Churchill downs but wanted to hear out which one is best and what should I expect. Any other provider reference would be awesome too. Feel free to PM as well. Thanks in advance guys!
-
06-10-22 21:29 #11924Senior Member

Posts: 85No FS but still a great time!
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 19:43 #11923Regular Member

Posts: 1Essi makes you wait for ever to start session. Rachel is never there. Danielle is ok. Tatiana is dry no personality. Melissa is a dude. Willow is ghetto. Best ones to see are either Cassie or Angel. Angel is smoking hot and Cassie is fun and professional.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 15:19 #11922Senior Member

Posts: 190Beautiful spa
WOW. Come on man. Its near planet fitness. Google the address when you look up beautiful spa. Can't keep anything low key. Good luck. BTW I'm 62 yrs old and can get that figured out.
Originally Posted by BustySeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 11:28 #11921Senior Member

Posts: 301Full service?
I like them big and I like them older. She offer FS? Thanks!
Originally Posted by CaptSmith
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 09:59 #11920Senior Member

Posts: 27Where is beautiful spa on Dixie?
Where is beautiful spa on Dixie?
Can't seem to find it.
-
06-10-22 08:50 #11919Senior Member

Posts: 34Always want to meet up with her love me some gilf I'm going to try to schedule time with her.
Originally Posted by CaptSmith
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 00:52 #11918Senior Member

Posts: 165Candis sounds interesting. Can you provide contact info? I will be in town next Friday and would like to set up time with her. Does she operate out of her home? PM is fine.
Originally Posted by CaptSmith
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
EZ.
-
06-09-22 19:46 #11917Senior Member

Posts: 384She was trimmed so not a full Bush. I don't know if it's available for everyone, but daty was offered on a second trip.
Originally Posted by JLove81
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 19:06 #11916Senior Member

Posts: 140Have a good one man!
Originally Posted by AFighter
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





