Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11932

    Seen few there but Melissa gives amazing head

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatTimeForMe  [View Original Post]
    Essi makes you wait for ever to start session. Rachel is never there. Danielle is ok. Tatiana is dry no personality. Melissa is a dude. Willow is ghetto. Best ones to see are either Cassie or Angel. Angel is smoking hot and Cassie is fun and professional.
    I seen Melissa few times head game. I fucked her but price too high, Tatiana I seen as well great time.

  2. #11931

    Annie

    So today I called sun spa and beautiful spa. Sun spa had joy and mimi didn't really know or find reviews on her and before I decided beautiful actually called me back to see when I was coming LOL so decided to go there she said Annie was there the nail in the coffin so to speak. Get back there and get comfy Annie came in and started massage for a smaller girl damn she is strong had to tell her softer thinking my back was going to be fucked up if that continued LOL. Anyway to the flip she asked me what I wanted and told her I wanted that pussy you should have seen her face LOL but gave her $$ gave a decent CBJ and told her to ride my face she really seemed to get into it so laid her down missionary style and eat some more she really got into it squirming and just about yelling then I tasted she had actually cummed and shaking then went right in I fucked her so hard the bed actually scooted almost to the wall LOL then went rcg and started grinding then busted in the coat. Definitely one of the best I have had thus far imo better then bebe. Does anyone know anything about meme at suns? Highly recommend Annie 4 sure. Little pricey compared to others tho. Be safe everyone.

  3. #11930

    Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that I would have been pissed I will call and see if Annie is there.
    She was there Tuesday.

  4. #11929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146

    Dandy Spa

    I was trying to find an AMP with someone available, some weekends can be super busy arpund the Ville. I stopped by Dandy Spa on Preston. Lisa gave me a very good massage. Went for a BJ that became BBBJ and CIM to my happy surprise. She's not a young hot girl like other AMPs but she is nice, and did everything right to make me leave happy. She was singing at the end telling me she always sings when she is happy. I didn't sing but was happy too. Damage was $ on top of house fee.

    The funny part is that as I was leaving the parking lot I saw a young good looking girl walking by. We looked at each other in a way that she was waiting for me to stop. I don't know how to or pick streetwalkers but if she was I may start LOL.

    Stay safe.

    DBUSA.

  5. #11928

    Going to call

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    Went to beautiful the other day after the great experience I had a few weeks back. This time older lady that offered nothing but standard. Big disappointment. I guess it depends on who you get.
    Thanks for that I would have been pissed I will call and see if Annie is there.

  6. #11927

    Beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to figure out which AMP would be a good place to go for daty, but and FS I have sene bebe a few times and DeeDee at sun does anyone know who is at suns? I have thought about beautiful but not sure help me decide where to go and best bang for your bucm. Buck. Thanks guys.
    Went to beautiful the other day after the great experience I had a few weeks back. This time older lady that offered nothing but standard. Big disappointment. I guess it depends on who you get.

  7. #11926

    Amp

    I'm trying to figure out which AMP would be a good place to go for daty, but and FS I have sene bebe a few times and DeeDee at sun does anyone know who is at suns? I have thought about beautiful but not sure help me decide where to go and best bang for your bucm. Buck. Thanks guys.

  8. #11925

    Visiting Louisville

    Hey guys,

    I'll be visiting Louisville in a few weeks, wanted to hear out your recommendations on places. I was interested on Relaxation Station or Churchill downs but wanted to hear out which one is best and what should I expect. Any other provider reference would be awesome too. Feel free to PM as well. Thanks in advance guys!

  9. #11924
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    I like them big and I like them older. She offer FS? Thanks!
    No FS but still a great time!

  10. #11923
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Curious to get a take on RS' current lineup.

    Angel. Read reviews and she sounds like a good one.

    Cassie- also sounds good, maybe a bit older and a little chubby, but that works for me.

    Rachel- read some older reviews that said she was good. Still accurate?

    Melissa- is a dude, correct?

    Tatiana- any info? Looks good in pics.

    Danielle. Any good?

    Willow. Info?

    Essi. Info?

    Thanks!
    Essi makes you wait for ever to start session. Rachel is never there. Danielle is ok. Tatiana is dry no personality. Melissa is a dude. Willow is ghetto. Best ones to see are either Cassie or Angel. Angel is smoking hot and Cassie is fun and professional.

  11. #11922

    Beautiful spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BustySeeker  [View Original Post]
    Where is beautiful spa on Dixie?

    Can't seem to find it.
    WOW. Come on man. Its near planet fitness. Google the address when you look up beautiful spa. Can't keep anything low key. Good luck. BTW I'm 62 yrs old and can get that figured out.

  12. #11921

    Full service?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptSmith  [View Original Post]
    Candis is back! Highly recommend going to see her. She is a bit older, definitely GILF status LOL, so if age is an issue she probably won't be for you. Bigger body but has amazing tits that she loves having sucked. And her mouth game is to die for. Very sensual woman. Does not disappoint.

    https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/6e40...3-fcf753dc669a
    I like them big and I like them older. She offer FS? Thanks!

  13. #11920

    Where is beautiful spa on Dixie?

    Where is beautiful spa on Dixie?

    Can't seem to find it.

  14. #11919
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptSmith  [View Original Post]
    Candis is back! Highly recommend going to see her. She is a bit older, definitely GILF status LOL, so if age is an issue she probably won't be for you. Bigger body but has amazing tits that she loves having sucked. And her mouth game is to die for. Very sensual woman. Does not disappoint.

    https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/6e40...3-fcf753dc669a
    Always want to meet up with her love me some gilf I'm going to try to schedule time with her.

  15. #11918
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptSmith  [View Original Post]
    Candis is back! Highly recommend going to see her. She is a bit older, definitely GILF status LOL, so if age is an issue she probably won't be for you. Bigger body but has amazing tits that she loves having sucked. And her mouth game is to die for. Very sensual woman. Does not disappoint.

    https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/6e40...3-fcf753dc669a
    Candis sounds interesting. Can you provide contact info? I will be in town next Friday and would like to set up time with her. Does she operate out of her home? PM is fine.

    Thanks.

    EZ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape