Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 19549
-
06-13-22 09:23 #9034Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: Orchid
You don't need to let them know at Orchid. It's assumed you want more. They will ask you what kind of extras you want. HE, BJ, or FS. Also the tip they want will be on the high side, and you may not get the full hour. Not my favorite place, but it's conveniently off Aurora, and good if you're in a hurry.
Originally Posted by Adam112
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 23:21 #9033Senior Member

Posts: 27Re: Renue
Try Tina. I got BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Bulganzio
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 22:30 #9032Regular Member

Posts: 3How do you get more than a massage
How do you let them know that you want more than a massage? I tried zen massage on Aurora and she acted as if she didn't know what I meant even though she doesn't speak English.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 11:44 #9031Banned Member

Posts: 2302This Tukwila location (formery Vina Sauna) was taken over by the same owner of Highland Spa in Renton (formerly Four Seasons Tanning). The same girls rotate to both places. They are using Asian "Rosy / Rossy" on TNA as their advertising alt for both places. Ads have same photos. It's the same rushed and overpriced service. Avoid.
Originally Posted by BimForFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 10:52 #9030Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: Orchid
Seems about the same as it's been for years. I'd ask for Mia if she's there, seems to be a favorite here. Last time I was there I got someone else (WeWe?). But I would have preferred Mia.
Originally Posted by Seattleik
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 20:29 #9029Regular Member

Posts: 4Another vote for Ocean Massage. Been there twice $ for a decent 30 min massage + HE. I know more is on the table but I haven't gone down that road yet.
Originally Posted by GoldMinerLxv
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 18:36 #9028Senior Member

Posts: 241Orchid Aurora
Has anyone been to orchid by Aurora bridge recently to provide intel? Haven't been there for sometime looking to check it out on Monday.
-
06-11-22 16:55 #9027Senior Member

Posts: 2184Fuck I really hate it when I am all hard and horney and all I get is no's and hurry up and be done type of remarks. Thanks for shairng bro.
Originally Posted by BimForFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 16:00 #9026Banned Member

Posts: 1358Thanks for TOFFT, and sorry to hear it was disappointing. Been seeing a lot of ads for that place. But, based on your recon, I'll pass.
Originally Posted by BimForFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 15:02 #9025Senior Member

Posts: 160Tukwila. Sauna Spa
STG says it's a new place on interurban just north of 405, grand opening. No so grand at all. I did draw Mercedes, a 25-30 yo white girl with a nice figure, bleach blonde and a full Bush. My first time there, $. 6+$2 for about a 20 min rubdown before the flip, then CBJ, cfs, cg, mish, doggy and lazy dog. No DATY not DATO, got pissed when I used some spit to help with running dry. Cute girl but too many no's and an ok rubdown.
Will not repeat.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...5/469246368977
-
06-11-22 12:44 #9024Regular Member

Posts: 5Who will TOFTT?
Had someone send me a friend request in wechat and asked me if I wanted a massage. Sent me an address in Bellevue. It's near the mercury coffee near NE 20th. Pm me for address. Standard price for an hour plus 5 bucks. I'll try out next week. I hate going on weekends.
-
06-11-22 11:26 #9023Senior Member

Posts: 265Bobbi
Tell her what you want and be prepared to give another Benjamin! Have fun! She is very nasty, fun and gives a good massage as well!
Originally Posted by LiteSoda
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 00:58 #9022Regular Member

Posts: 11Eastside
Renue spa in Bellevue. Saw Angela. Petite. 30's. A cup. Wore a mask. 50 for 30 min. OK massage. HJ. No OTC. Mechanical. 50 tip. It was fine but not amazing.
-
06-10-22 15:37 #9021Senior Member

Posts: 77Think Bobbi would be open to msog? A pop at the TS and another back in the room? How's her massage skill or is it all about the extras?
Originally Posted by LCB
[View Original Post]
Thanks LCB, for any reply and all the Intel you have provided this particular forum.
-
06-10-22 12:33 #9020Regular Member

Posts: 20Well reviewed and highly recommended Gracee is in Renton.
Originally Posted by Padrote425
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





