Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9025

    Tukwila. Sauna Spa

    STG says it's a new place on interurban just north of 405, grand opening. No so grand at all. I did draw Mercedes, a 25-30 yo white girl with a nice figure, bleach blonde and a full Bush. My first time there, $. 6+$2 for about a 20 min rubdown before the flip, then CBJ, cfs, cg, mish, doggy and lazy dog. No DATY not DATO, got pissed when I used some spit to help with running dry. Cute girl but too many no's and an ok rubdown.

    Will not repeat.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...5/469246368977

  2. #9024

    Who will TOFTT?

    Had someone send me a friend request in wechat and asked me if I wanted a massage. Sent me an address in Bellevue. It's near the mercury coffee near NE 20th. Pm me for address. Standard price for an hour plus 5 bucks. I'll try out next week. I hate going on weekends.

  3. #9023

    Bobbi

    Quote Originally Posted by LiteSoda  [View Original Post]
    Think Bobbi would be open to msog? A pop at the TS and another back in the room? How's her massage skill or is it all about the extras?

    Thanks LCB, for any reply and all the Intel you have provided this particular forum.
    Tell her what you want and be prepared to give another Benjamin! Have fun! She is very nasty, fun and gives a good massage as well!

  4. #9022

    Eastside

    Renue spa in Bellevue. Saw Angela. Petite. 30's. A cup. Wore a mask. 50 for 30 min. OK massage. HJ. No OTC. Mechanical. 50 tip. It was fine but not amazing.

  5. #9021
    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    She's got to be in her 60's. Decent body and a lot of fun. Her age didn't bother me. She's a dirty talker and pretty damn nasty.

    It's all about the service. Plus, the true soapy body glide on the table shower is fun.

    The other woman who was there, who left back to Florida was also equally as good of a time..
    Think Bobbi would be open to msog? A pop at the TS and another back in the room? How's her massage skill or is it all about the extras?

    Thanks LCB, for any reply and all the Intel you have provided this particular forum.

  6. #9020
    Quote Originally Posted by Padrote425  [View Original Post]
    Got some free time on Sunday after work.

    Wanted a good experience an hour hopefully at 300 or below. Getting tired of Renton spa.
    Well reviewed and highly recommended Gracee is in Renton.

  7. #9019
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Bobbi

    She's got to be in her 60's. Decent body and a lot of fun. Her age didn't bother me. She's a dirty talker and pretty damn nasty.

    It's all about the service. Plus, the true soapy body glide on the table shower is fun.

    The other woman who was there, who left back to Florida was also equally as good of a time.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    How old is she?

  8. #9018

    Consistent Rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Who gives the best pm? Rimjob?
    It seems no matter who I draw at Kings, I always seem to get rimming. (I am always freshly showered, fit, and more importantly, not hairy, so YMMV).

  9. #9017

    Can someone reccomend me providers from renton and 25 minutes around the area

    Got some free time on Sunday after work.

    Wanted a good experience an hour hopefully at 300 or below. Getting tired of Renton spa.

  10. #9016
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Who gives the best pm? Rimjob?
    There is already a thread entitled "Seattle Rimjob Providers" below.

  11. #9015
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Pm & Rimming

    Who gives the best pm? Rimjob?

  12. #9014
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by NickNasty  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by and got Bobbi aka The Marlboro Woman. She rode me pretty hard in the ts. Then I bent her over on the ts and pounded away while she moaned loud enough for the neighbors to hear. I blew my load in her, got washed down and went about my day. I'd love to know if the other girl currently working there is as open minded as Bobbi was.
    How old is she?

  13. #9013

    Xanadu

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Latest review on rubmaps reads like an owner review. Previous review the reviewer walked out due to the games being played there with high prices for extras, that reviewer went elsewhere after thinking with the big head. I would not go there as the adds appear to not match the reviews. Your choice if you want to TOFTT.
    Back when rubratings was up, they consistently had poor remarks.

    Likely best to avoid.

  14. #9012

  15. #9011
    Quote Originally Posted by littleuma  [View Original Post]
    Met at the door, so I went with her. Maybe I should have asked for another but I guess I have a soft spot for chubby older Korean women with big tits LOL.

    She was pleasant and we had fun ending with cfs. 1. 8. She indicated bb was available on future visits but I don't know if I'll repeat.
    She's the 200-pounder 62 year old with wavy brunette (dyed) hair who also worked at ET and King's, unless there's a new Pepsi in town. Highly doubt it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape