Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 277 of 731 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 327 377 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 10962
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6822

    Losing battle

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    KOF Pickford will never see you because she's not taking your pathetic 100 bucks. Stop posting ads from escort sites on cum dumpsters to chime in conversations of SA woman who can't afford.
    There are no restrictions from pretenders posting on this or any other thread. My advice is only trade SA links and not numbers, with anyone, trust me the info they want to trade is third level STG girls. This even applies to a couple guys here that on the surface seem legit. I only trade info if the guy is willing to drop $300 on a pretty hot open minded BBFS girl.

  2. #6821

    SA = So Many Scams

    These are all the ones I've picked out in the past week. Avoid obviously.

    Picture seller (location said Watertown then it changed to Canada).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-958f18206393

    Crypto scam (barely filled out profile Asian girl in 30's location changes daily).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-37e4204c3064

    Picture seller or just plain old scam.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-d7145cee8bbc

    Picture seller but found out she really is in RI and convinced her to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-b4d08c42a3ad

    Crypto scam (barely filled out profile Asian girl in 30's location changes daily).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-52feb7685fa3

  3. #6820

    Nicole from Fall River

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdg222  [View Original Post]
    Defiantly my type can't find her ad on skip the games would like to see her can you pm her number.
    She took her Ad down from StG and I do not see her on SA (since I believe she blocked me). I have an older # of hers but it gets no response from texts and it just rings when I call regularly so I'm assuming she has new contact info. Sorry!

  4. #6819

    Don't do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    She messaged me with no prompting and sent her actual address. That was interesting. And not at all sketchy. Looked like a decent place LOL.
    I took the bait and linked her and it was bad. She smelled and it was a rush job. Avoid.

  5. #6818
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    This is more of her. Doesn't look too similar.
    You are right, the nose is clearly different in the angle visible in that second pic. Still, I'd like to know what this Pickford chick charged for BBFSCIP, and if reasonable, I'd surely like her digits, as my SA hack has not worked for a long time!

    And, does anybody know how she's related to the actress, Mary, who she alludes to in her SA profile? Because I don't really see a strong resemblance to Mary Pickford. (Well, maybe just a little?) Mary Pickford (and her pussy!) are in the picture below, LOL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mary_Pickford_1916.jpg‎  

  6. #6817

    Kof

    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    Nope, similar but different girl.

    I'm pretty sure Pickford only operates on SA.
    KOF Pickford will never see you because she's not taking your pathetic 100 bucks. Stop posting ads from escort sites on cum dumpsters to chime in conversations of SA woman who can't afford.

  7. #6816
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, Finder. I thought that it could be Seekonk Sarah. My pics of Seekonk Sarah and her sperm-filled snatch are in my post 12846, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...hlight=seekonk+sarah#post5162460.

    Here is another of Sarah's ad pics (on the right), to compare. If Pickford, on the left, is not Sarah, then it is surely an uncanny resemblance! Maybe they are related?! I paid 140 to cum-pump Seekonk Sarah. What was 'Pickford's' price for that, Chuchunga? Or, anyone else, who knows?
    This is more of her. Doesn't look too similar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unnamed.jpg‎   8115e862-10c5-443c-bd3e-c0c28348bf64-Jaimie_Ornstein_Boston_Public_Library.jpg‎  

  8. #6815

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    I posted this awhile back:

    Nicolexox0 26 Fall River.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-5c9111ae50d2

    Wow love her tits. We went back and forth and were going to meet for 350 then she blocked me last minute. I have her # but not sure what the blocking was all about. I guess I saved myself an hour drive and 350.

    .

    Her profile may or may not work. But I see her now on SkipTheGames. Nice rack!
    Defiantly my type can't find her ad on skip the games would like to see her can you pm her number.

  9. #6814
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    Nope, similar but different girl.

    I'm pretty sure Pickford only operates on SA.
    Thank you, Finder. I thought that it could be Seekonk Sarah. My pics of Seekonk Sarah and her sperm-filled snatch are in my post 12846, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...hlight=seekonk+sarah#post5162460.

    Here is another of Sarah's ad pics (on the right), to compare. If Pickford, on the left, is not Sarah, then it is surely an uncanny resemblance! Maybe they are related?! I paid 140 to cum-pump Seekonk Sarah. What was 'Pickford's' price for that, Chuchunga? Or, anyone else, who knows?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 45B6700436E7587508640ABB26A3239B.jpg‎   rAtNg8.jpg‎  

  10. #6813
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Take a look at these photos. The one on the left is "Pickford" from the above SA profile. The two on the right were in STG and sumo ads from about 2 years ago. I inseminated that one, and I do have my own pictures, but these ad pictures are much clearer face pictures than my own.

    What do you guys think? Are the two ad pics on the right the same girl as SA 'Pickford" on the left? They both list their height as 5 ft 8+, quite tall for a girl. And the comments about "Pickford", here, praising her BBBJs, also fits, because I and others commented two years ago on the highly skilled, no-teeth-scraping, BBBJ, for the one in the right two pics. You might very well recognize those pics on the right--many others have indeed inseminated her, besides myself.

    What do you think, gents? Same girl?
    Nope, similar but different girl.

    I'm pretty sure Pickford only operates on SA.

  11. #6812

    Pickford?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Just curious as she's been on Seeking as long as I have -- years. I've had 3 or so accounts in that time and on each she's chatted me up, talked about meeting, then gone silent. Really just curious as to what her story is.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-960d4c5e5837
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    I have, best BBBJ of my life. Haven't seen her in 5 years though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    Absolute headcase, but definitely a good time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in years either. A little bit odd in some cases but had a nice body. Was actually able to fuck her raw and cum inside. She didn't complain much about it. I did see that she got arrested a couple of years ago. Stabbed her roommate apparently. It was on the news.
    Take a look at these photos. The one on the left is "Pickford" from the above SA profile. The two on the right were in STG and sumo ads from about 2 years ago. I inseminated that one, and I do have my own pictures, but these ad pictures are much clearer face pictures than my own.

    What do you guys think? Are the two ad pics on the right the same girl as SA 'Pickford" on the left? They both list their height as 5 ft 8+, quite tall for a girl. And the comments about "Pickford", here, praising her BBBJs, also fits, because I and others commented two years ago on the highly skilled, no-teeth-scraping, BBBJ, for the one in the right two pics. You might very well recognize those pics on the right--many others have indeed inseminated her, besides myself.

    What do you think, gents? Same girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 45B6700436E7587508640ABB26A3239B.jpg‎   tmjc2njjjmtrlmgm4nzq2owexzdhmmtnhyzk1mdjlogjmntcwyw.jpg.jpeg‎   tntaxnjczzjlhntjiodlimwrmy2e2y2m3oddhnjzknje4mdgxzg.jpg.jpeg‎  

  12. #6811
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in years either. A little bit odd in some cases but had a nice body. Was actually able to fuck her raw and cum inside. She didn't complain much about it. I did see that she got arrested a couple of years ago. Stabbed her roommate apparently. It was on the news.
    Any links? That's enough for me to continue to avoid!

  13. #6810
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in years either. A little bit odd in some cases but had a nice body. Was actually able to fuck her raw and cum inside. She didn't complain much about it. I did see that she got arrested a couple of years ago. Stabbed her roommate apparently. It was on the news.
    Absolute headcase, but definitely a good time.

  14. #6809
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    I have, best BBBJ of my life. Haven't seen her in 5 years though.
    Haven't seen her in years either. A little bit odd in some cases but had a nice body. Was actually able to fuck her raw and cum inside. She didn't complain much about it. I did see that she got arrested a couple of years ago. Stabbed her roommate apparently. It was on the news.

  15. #6808
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Just curious as she's been on Seeking as long as I have -- years. I've had 3 or so accounts in that time and on each she's chatted me up, talked about meeting, then gone silent. Really just curious as to what her story is.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-960d4c5e5837
    I have, best BBBJ of my life. Haven't seen her in 5 years though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape