Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5899

    Nora YWSM

    Saw her recently, photos were a bit deceptive. A bit rounder than it makes her out to be. Paid for the 30 and was upcharged 50 for BBBJ. She was chill and decent service, would repeat but there are better on the roster for sure.

  2. #5898

    Both have hot chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I'm really a lot more interested in banging a girl I like than picking an agency and then deciding who to see. Why are you more concerned about the agency than the girl?
    Just wanted to know which agency is easy to work with. How did they get verified etc.

  3. #5897
    Quote Originally Posted by CStrife7  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Avery from 2 kg? Does anyone have her contact info. Please dm me.
    2 kg said she retired before their whole agency shut down (I think Nora moved to Ywsm and the owners went back to being independent).

  4. #5896

    Avery from 2 Kghub

    Does anyone know what happened to Avery from 2 kg? Does anyone have her contact info. Please dm me.

  5. #5895

    Will definitely not repeat

    I've visited one of the Latina table massage spots before and man I should've repeat there. Went to this spot instead, they made it sound like my 400 was going a lot further than it did. A) picture of the girl was no where near what I got B) she was definitely not trying to give me two pops C) she was super not about full service, very annoyed when I was behind her. Quite literally the worst 400 I've ever spent.

    https://rubmd.com/chicago-il/e3a1a9c...e-fc90061db259

  6. #5894
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    I'm going back and forth between these two. Can't decide. TBH might have to pick a lady from each and compare LOL.

    Pricing is the same for both.

    Does anyone have experience with each??
    I'm really a lot more interested in banging a girl I like than picking an agency and then deciding who to see. Why are you more concerned about the agency than the girl?

  7. #5893

    ECE vs MA

    Quote Originally Posted by Vikmbmmn  [View Original Post]
    It seems like MA seems to be the best agency hands down. What does their verification look like? Anyway to get accepted without references?
    I'm going back and forth between these two. Can't decide. TBH might have to pick a lady from each and compare LOL.

    Pricing is the same for both.

    Does anyone have experience with each??

  8. #5892

    MA Liah

    Has anyone tried Liah at MA?

  9. #5891

    Aubrey

    Does anyone know where Aubrey from Michelle's went? She left that agency 3 years ago. She's a young blonde with an amazing bod and pretty face. Hoping to track her down and see her again.

  10. #5890

    You guys got interested

    Quote Originally Posted by CokeZero65  [View Original Post]
    Second this for information! She looks like a stunner.
    Starting reading reviews of her on TER. Pretty good reviews 8 out 10.

    Small and mature. Doesn't have a lot of reviews.

    Any more personal info would be appreciated.

  11. #5889
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358

    262 Olga

    Nice MILF https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...t-2-days-54868.

    Looks like 262 Monica / Monika (also Indy, who comes from LA time to time) but 10 years and 15 lbs from now. Not in a bad way, just not rail thin. Very bubbly and welcoming without any rushing. Great CFS but her real talent was an unprecedented BBJ that was among the top 3 BJ in my life. Balls, shaft, tip were all targeted with her soft mouth and lips. This alone was worth the price of admission. She will be back in August or September so if you enjoy an oral out of body experience, check her out.

  12. #5888

    Wow I'm interested!

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen CCG Pamela? Are the pics accurate? How was she? Sexy brunettes with a body just like hers in this picture are right up my alley. Pretty much looks like the perfect petite little body that gets me going. I find her face in this pic attractive too, which is a bonus. I'm not much for navel, belly, or breast tattoo's and she appears to have a navel tattoo but it looks fairly small compared to most that I have seen. Any baby damage?.
    Second this for information! She looks like a stunner.

  13. #5887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358

    262 Dina

    She is coming back next week.

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...dina-614-57321

    Anyone see her and can report?

    Otherwise, I'll try to TOFTT but also want to see Melody and Emma again! Both of whom are worth a visit.

  14. #5886

    Anyone seen CCG Pamela?

    Anyone seen CCG Pamela? Are the pics accurate? How was she? Sexy brunettes with a body just like hers in this picture are right up my alley. Pretty much looks like the perfect petite little body that gets me going. I find her face in this pic attractive too, which is a bonus. I'm not much for navel, belly, or breast tattoo's and she appears to have a navel tattoo but it looks fairly small compared to most that I have seen. Any baby damage?

    TP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CCGPamela.jpg‎  

  15. #5885

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    Both work today and are good.
    Please elaborate on Emma. Tall, short, thin, man-mades, face, body etc?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape