Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 533 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 583 633 1033 1533 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 25009
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17029

    Poison?

    Quote Originally Posted by What1234  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone verify this one is legit? Saw comments several pages back which I think were about her but no reports. She looked like she had signs of drug use on her legs.
    Her older posts showed her legs, but it was hard to tell what was going on since they were out of focus. Could be signs of demons, could just be fishnet stockings. If I can get her to answer, I may TOFTT.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ntasy/44852893#&gid=1&pid=5.

  2. #17028
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by BobsYourUncle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one with info to share?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Nelyb82
    They block my IP so you might want to find another link or screenshot her photo.

  3. #17027

    Nelyb82

    Has anyone seen this one with info to share?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Nelyb82

  4. #17026
    Quote Originally Posted by WomencChildren1  [View Original Post]
    Who has seen her? She's supposedly out of cranston.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/233703749083

    Seen her but been a little while since. She's easily the shortest and thickest girl I've ever seen or been with in my life. Even for her size she knows who to take the big D.
    Has anyone seen her? Looks great on snapchat.

  5. #17025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Sicilian

    Quote Originally Posted by WantToAsk  [View Original Post]
    I've tried searching for reviews on this one. Anybody have any experience with her?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...c/640671131933
    I saw her couple years ago and my experience wasn't good at all. She wouldn't do doggy and BJ was was 2 out of 10 for me. She wasn't open her leg wide for missionary. She was making it uncomfortable for me to enjoy myself. So I just gave up and left. Luckily that day. There was a girl outside giving me the look while she was smoking. I approached her and she invited me in her room and I was happy and left satisfied. So as for Sicilian girl, she wasn't any good at that time. So give her a chance and see if she change since she look like she lost a lot of weight.

  6. #17024

    Sicilian

    I've tried searching for reviews on this one. Anybody have any experience with her?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...c/640671131933

  7. #17023

    Near Westerly.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerPsl  [View Original Post]
    Staying in Narragansett for summer months and hoping to find local talent in the Narragansett, Wakefield, Westerly area. Anyone have recommendations? So many fake and scam ads now! How I miss the old backpage & Craigslist sites! Any info is Greatly appreciated! Be safe fellow mongers.
    There is Hillary Irish CIP Queen, in Groton, about 20 minutes from Westerly.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/3...-time/46901311

    I easily inseminated her years ago, and she looked excellent then. However--FWIFA--see ViperCum's recent post 1560, about her, on this page:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...381&viewfull=1#post5920381.

    I can make a link available, to my fully revealing 7 year old pictures of her, to contributing members. But as I said, I can't vouch for her current looks and service.

  8. #17022
    Can anyone verify this one is legit? Saw comments several pages back which I think were about her but no reports. She looked like she had signs of drug use on her legs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtqwmjyxmje3ztqwotu4ztq5mmrmytjiowe1ngy4ytqxmzq5ntjm.jpg.jpg‎  

  9. #17021
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I've been asking about her before since I know she's using that pornstar Angela White pics. I called her out but she send me a filter pics so I never go see her. Girls like that will never have regulars using fake pics and overpriced. Also, she have 2 ads FYI.
    Yeah I should've walked when I seen her but little head got the better of me. Can't believe these ugly ass chicks using fake pics & still can't even wash their ass & pussy smfh. If she didn't smell I'd probably not even be that mad.

  10. #17020
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbruins87  [View Original Post]
    Damn dude that sucks I'm sorry. I was looking at her ad yesterday on STG and something told me it was TGTBT. Figures. Sucks man.
    I've been asking about her before since I know she's using that pornstar Angela White pics. I called her out but she send me a filter pics so I never go see her. Girls like that will never have regulars using fake pics and overpriced. Also, she have 2 ads FYI.

  11. #17019

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Decided to take a chance on this one today, seen her pics for awhile but couldn't find any reports on her. Big mistake. Fake pics, that don't even slightly resemble her, basically a short gremlin with long ratty hair. Smdh.

    Followed her into the room, confirmed again before I gave her the money that it was BBBJ. I give her the money get undressed & she has the condom in her hand. So anyway I let her put it on, then she starts with a shitty toothy BJ. Turned her around doggy & tried my hardest to finish as quickly as possible. Every thrust I get a whiff of stank ass, needless to say it wasn't my day. Got dressed & left very unsatisfied. Don't waste your money on this one. She would be ok for like 60-80 tops & if she was right out of the shower.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/lilly/46881657
    Damn dude that sucks I'm sorry. I was looking at her ad yesterday on STG and something told me it was TGTBT. Figures. Sucks man.

  12. #17018

    Fake pic and shitty service.

    Decided to take a chance on this one today, seen her pics for awhile but couldn't find any reports on her. Big mistake. Fake pics, that don't even slightly resemble her, basically a short gremlin with long ratty hair. Smdh.

    Followed her into the room, confirmed again before I gave her the money that it was BBBJ. I give her the money get undressed & she has the condom in her hand. So anyway I let her put it on, then she starts with a shitty toothy BJ. Turned her around doggy & tried my hardest to finish as quickly as possible. Every thrust I get a whiff of stank ass, needless to say it wasn't my day. Got dressed & left very unsatisfied. Don't waste your money on this one. She would be ok for like 60-80 tops & if she was right out of the shower.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/lilly/46881657

  13. #17017
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    140 HH used to be in Cranston, clean place boring fuck. Picts are real and she's some what flighty, depending on the day. Average experience.
    Ha. Thanks bro. Yeah she quoted 150 everything bare.

  14. #17016

    Like reading a book

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...w/825909634029

    Thought I saw something about her. Anybody indulge with her?
    140 HH used to be in Cranston, clean place boring fuck. Picts are real and she's some what flighty, depending on the day. Average experience.

  15. #17015

    Angel Babe

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...w/825909634029

    Thought I saw something about her. Anybody indulge with her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape