Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 428 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 478 528 928 1428 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18403
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Sami for the past few months.

    She was cautious at first, but once I beacame a regular she relaxed.
    Are you referring to the Sami Sweetheart Youngbuck is talking about w the 2435 number? Gets confusing w multiple Sami's running around. She also goes by Sami Tsunamii as well.

  2. #18402

    Five currently

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody met a legit girl with a 463 area code?

    Maybe I am just having a string of bad luck but it seems all the ads I try with a 463 area code all want a deposit.

    Just curious,

    Thanks.
    Five currently Rotation with 463 area code.

  3. #18401
    Quote Originally Posted by AirMax2020  [View Original Post]
    Her ad seems very legit, and consistent. I've messaged her already but her in call is in a bit of a rough area near Emerson and Washington so want to be safe.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/089974918646
    Never seen her personally but multiple past reviews say to avoid her.

  4. #18400

    This is wet Lilly who will rob you

    This is wet Lilly. Hope.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 06-10-2022 16.53.23.jpg‎   Screenshot 06-10-2022 16.53.00.jpg‎   Screenshot 06-10-2022 16.52.19.jpg‎   Screenshot 06-10-2022 16.51.58.jpg‎  

  5. #18399

    I don't have an option to send you a message for some reason

    Quote Originally Posted by AirMax2020  [View Original Post]
    Her ad seems very legit, and consistent. I've messaged her already but her in call is in a bit of a rough area near Emerson and Washington so want to be safe.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/089974918646
    But I used to bang her quite a bit about 12 years ago introduced to me by her older sister which was a better fuck. But that's all I'm willing to stay on here.

  6. #18398
    Quote Originally Posted by Covenant60  [View Original Post]
    Off shortridge?
    Yes, off shortridge.

  7. #18397

    Any Experience with Her?

    Her ad seems very legit, and consistent. I've messaged her already but her in call is in a bit of a rough area near Emerson and Washington so want to be safe.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/089974918646

  8. #18396

    I knew it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Covenant60  [View Original Post]
    Off shortridge?
    When I told her if she planned on robbing me I was from the east side and I don't call the cops, I call other eastsiders she ghosted me. Now I know why.

  9. #18395

    Area code 463?

    Has anybody met a legit girl with a 463 area code?

    Maybe I am just having a string of bad luck but it seems all the ads I try with a 463 area code all want a deposit.

    Just curious,

    Thanks.

  10. #18394

    Happened to Me

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    This link was further down in the forum from another post. I assume its the same person. He was referring to in his report.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...d-one/46833628
    Same story except her BF was friendly to me. She told me to wait outside, after giving her money. Said she had a X stopping by and she did not want him seeing me. After a short time got a text telling me to wait for her a cross the street at Kroger. Then the dreaded silence. Tried to leave a review on ListCrawler but they would not post a bad review. Uses different phone numbers.

  11. #18393
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoach26  [View Original Post]
    Got a link or pic so the rest of us can see who you're talking about?
    This link was further down in the forum from another post. I assume its the same person. He was referring to in his report.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...d-one/46833628

  12. #18392
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngbuck211  [View Original Post]
    I'll start by saying this person is legit so thanks to the others who left the review about their previous visits. This especially helped because I'm from Georgia visiting.

    Nice girl, going through a lot in life. She expressed she doesn't really like what she does but that it helps pay the bills (without putting to much of her info out).

    Fun time altogether I walked in put the donation on the table. She was already undressed so I just got comfortable. After about 15 min of conversation I let her know I was kinda in a rush and needed to head out. I did a qv for 120 hh I think was 150 or 200.

    She did me good. Soft ass, smaller frame person. Very much a better provider of the ones I have seen.

    For anyone who pays a visit know she can talk a bit. You can tell she's been through a lot visibly she was kinda shaken which made it hard to get up. But after me constantly reassuring her I'd be fair and follow all the rules and make sure she's comfortable she kinda opened right up. (No signs of drug use) also a plus.

    For anyone who visits take care of her. Tip her. She took a break for a while just starting back up which explains the time gap.
    She was real cautious around me the first time as well. I think it's first time jitters. The more I visit the more comfortable she is. Definitely one of the only few I will see outside of DI.

  13. #18391

    Sami

    I've been seeing Sami for the past few months.

    She was cautious at first, but once I beacame a regular she relaxed and has an open menu (safe play is a must with her), and is experimental we've even explored a few things she has always wanted to try.

    Her caution is very much justified given what she has been through. I won't go in to details, because its not my story to tell.

    Her pictures are accurate. She has a girl next door vibe to her. She is petite, with curves in a the right places.

    The only critique I would give is that I have had to wait outside a few times for our appointment.

    She is originally from out of State, and has to go back home periodically, so she does have stretches that she isn't available.

    Over all ahe has become my go to, because of her attitude, location, and she is accommodating with her schedule.

  14. #18390

    Which Kroger?

    Quote Originally Posted by JadedMan  [View Original Post]
    She has Apartment on 10th street. Across from the Kroger. You go in to her bedroom and give her the donation than she says I'm not a escort. Than her B/F comes out of the other bedroom saying get the fuck out of my place, what you trying to do with my woman. Of coarse I left quickly. This happened couple weeks ago. Just so people know. Stay safe out there.
    Off shortridge?

  15. #18389

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by JadedMan  [View Original Post]
    She has Apartment on 10th street. Across from the Kroger. You go in to her bedroom and give her the donation than she says I'm not a escort. Than her B/F comes out of the other bedroom saying get the fuck out of my place, what you trying to do with my woman. Of coarse I left quickly. This happened couple weeks ago. Just so people know. Stay safe out there.
    Got a link or pic so the rest of us can see who you're talking about?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape