Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9024

    Who will TOFTT?

    Had someone send me a friend request in wechat and asked me if I wanted a massage. Sent me an address in Bellevue. It's near the mercury coffee near NE 20th. Pm me for address. Standard price for an hour plus 5 bucks. I'll try out next week. I hate going on weekends.

  2. #9023

    Bobbi

    Quote Originally Posted by LiteSoda  [View Original Post]
    Think Bobbi would be open to msog? A pop at the TS and another back in the room? How's her massage skill or is it all about the extras?

    Thanks LCB, for any reply and all the Intel you have provided this particular forum.
    Tell her what you want and be prepared to give another Benjamin! Have fun! She is very nasty, fun and gives a good massage as well!

  3. #9022

    Eastside

    Renue spa in Bellevue. Saw Angela. Petite. 30's. A cup. Wore a mask. 50 for 30 min. OK massage. HJ. No OTC. Mechanical. 50 tip. It was fine but not amazing.

  4. #9021
    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    She's got to be in her 60's. Decent body and a lot of fun. Her age didn't bother me. She's a dirty talker and pretty damn nasty.

    It's all about the service. Plus, the true soapy body glide on the table shower is fun.

    The other woman who was there, who left back to Florida was also equally as good of a time..
    Think Bobbi would be open to msog? A pop at the TS and another back in the room? How's her massage skill or is it all about the extras?

    Thanks LCB, for any reply and all the Intel you have provided this particular forum.

  5. #9020
    Quote Originally Posted by Padrote425  [View Original Post]
    Got some free time on Sunday after work.

    Wanted a good experience an hour hopefully at 300 or below. Getting tired of Renton spa.
    Well reviewed and highly recommended Gracee is in Renton.

  6. #9019
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Bobbi

    She's got to be in her 60's. Decent body and a lot of fun. Her age didn't bother me. She's a dirty talker and pretty damn nasty.

    It's all about the service. Plus, the true soapy body glide on the table shower is fun.

    The other woman who was there, who left back to Florida was also equally as good of a time.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    How old is she?

  7. #9018

    Consistent Rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Who gives the best pm? Rimjob?
    It seems no matter who I draw at Kings, I always seem to get rimming. (I am always freshly showered, fit, and more importantly, not hairy, so YMMV).

  8. #9017

    Can someone reccomend me providers from renton and 25 minutes around the area

    Got some free time on Sunday after work.

    Wanted a good experience an hour hopefully at 300 or below. Getting tired of Renton spa.

  9. #9016
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Who gives the best pm? Rimjob?
    There is already a thread entitled "Seattle Rimjob Providers" below.

  10. #9015
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Pm & Rimming

    Who gives the best pm? Rimjob?

  11. #9014
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by NickNasty  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by and got Bobbi aka The Marlboro Woman. She rode me pretty hard in the ts. Then I bent her over on the ts and pounded away while she moaned loud enough for the neighbors to hear. I blew my load in her, got washed down and went about my day. I'd love to know if the other girl currently working there is as open minded as Bobbi was.
    How old is she?

  12. #9013

    Xanadu

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Latest review on rubmaps reads like an owner review. Previous review the reviewer walked out due to the games being played there with high prices for extras, that reviewer went elsewhere after thinking with the big head. I would not go there as the adds appear to not match the reviews. Your choice if you want to TOFTT.
    Back when rubratings was up, they consistently had poor remarks.

    Likely best to avoid.

  13. #9012

  14. #9011
    Quote Originally Posted by littleuma  [View Original Post]
    Met at the door, so I went with her. Maybe I should have asked for another but I guess I have a soft spot for chubby older Korean women with big tits LOL.

    She was pleasant and we had fun ending with cfs. 1. 8. She indicated bb was available on future visits but I don't know if I'll repeat.
    She's the 200-pounder 62 year old with wavy brunette (dyed) hair who also worked at ET and King's, unless there's a new Pepsi in town. Highly doubt it.

  15. #9010

    How was Vita?

    Quote Originally Posted by VillageRat  [View Original Post]
    I mentioned last week that I wrote a rather lengthy review on Lin Massage. And I've had many inquiries about it. So. Here ya go gents. This was my experience late last month at Lin.

    Good God. I don't even know where to begin with this experience. Kick back, grab a beer, or make yourself a drink boys because this may be a long one. So long that I've actually logged into my computer to type it out as opposed to using my phone.

    Sunday afternoon. A wet, crappy Sunday afternoon. Soaking. Fucking. Wet Memorial Day Sunday afternoon.

    I was in the area and I'd been here before a few weeks back with some weird chick that was wearing those weird fake feline ears the whole time we were together. She was kinda "meh", BUT. While I was there I saw a surfer chick looking gal with bleach blonde hair and a sundress in the hallway that I knew I wanted in the future. So even though I didn't know her name, since I was right there, I decided to take the plunge in hopes of getting her.
    Damn what an experience! Curious to see how your stop at Vita was since it is somewhat new?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape