Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 13807
-
06-11-22 09:47 #7492Senior Member

Posts: 293Upcharge for GFE
You need to pay an upcharge beyond the entrance fee for GFE (BBBJ) so total damage is closer to 300 than 200. Not worth it in my opinion for MINLF's (mothers I would not like to fuck) with baby damage and boob jobs that you have to wait in line for and don't wash thoroughly between appointments. They don't even have a real bathroom, just a hose to clean yourself like a circus elephant. As a bonus, they may give you a small bottle of water and some flesh-eating bacteria to take home. You can get full service with BBBJ there though and that is enough for some. For me, I would rather go where they value my business and treat me like a valued customer so that the girl is freshly showered (including her hair) and waiting for me when I arrive at the specified time and doesn't have baby damage or a boob job.
Originally Posted by BareOnly2018
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 01:46 #7491Regular Member

Posts: 4Same. Please pm.
Originally Posted by Deeefggrr
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 01:44 #7490Regular Member

Posts: 4New to the forums, active hobbiest
Can someone please tell me what the Asian Apartments are?
-
06-10-22 23:49 #7489Senior Member

Posts: 53Same
I'm wondering too.
Originally Posted by DangMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 13:32 #7488Regular Member

Posts: 2Best options
New here to post, long time in the hobby. Catching up on the lingos and reading the awesome reviews.
If there is a fav let me know for FS. Please message me the number since it's hard to keep track of these numbers and providers. I don't save the numbers but should have.
Looking for my first Asian 3 some so if you know where I can have a great time let me know.
-
06-10-22 13:05 #7487Senior Member

Posts: 769100%
I agree. Think about it: did you notice someone entering a gas station today, walking their dog down your street, waiting at a bus stop, entering a liquor store. Most people are just trying to get from A to B or are looking around for something related to them: a store they are trying to find or a parking place. They don't notice that mongers are entering massage parlors. People who live in the area might notice but most them probably have no clue whether the place offers extras or is just a reputable parlor for sports injuries. My only caveat is to not park right in front in case there is some kind of bust, you don't want to get blocked in if you are leaving when the bust happens.
Originally Posted by ElJefe69
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 12:00 #7486Senior Member

Posts: 135Fees
What's the total damage 200 all in for a hour?
Originally Posted by Yes11
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 11:55 #7485Senior Member

Posts: 36Seems like they removed it now. I don't see the screenshot anymore.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 11:16 #7484Senior Member

Posts: 286Yep.
I don't understand why people are so nervous about walking into places. Nobody cares what you are doing.
Originally Posted by RedPontiacX
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 11:00 #7483Senior Member

Posts: 480Side door
If you think about it the side door traffic would be suspicious therefore drawing more attention.
Originally Posted by Yes11
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 09:25 #7482Senior Member

Posts: 286KP Josephine
Anyone seen her?
-
06-10-22 01:37 #7481Senior Member

Posts: 59Ella
Dreamt of Ella at Bhc. It's just like everyone else has said great girl pretty and was the first time I didn't feel rushed at an apartment style place. Even chatted a bit after. Super GFE and I see why OFcharlie gets so much praise. Only thing that sucks at bhc is the entrance. They should try using the side door.
-
06-09-22 20:34 #7480Senior Member

Posts: 534Incognito
Hopefully they follow through. I'm sure we can all agree that we dread the day this site's URL brings up that Fed Banner.
Originally Posted by BigBangII
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 20:30 #7479Senior Member

Posts: 534Familiarity
You must not be familiar with the site rub maps. If you were you would know exactly what I'm talking about. Others here who are familiar would probably agree. Over the past year or two that site has been inundated with BS reviews from spa owners or their affiliates claiming young, beautiful, blah, blah, blah. They elaborate on this ruse by claiming all sorts of services albeit at exorbitant prices. That was the point of my post. Maybe it wasn't clear enough though I think some got the gist of it.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
Also, this thread is for Asian apartment girls, not just Chinese.
Lastly, when a bunch of reviews say go visit option A or option B and "make sure you pay $X", coupled with obviously fake reviews promoting said options, a monger has to question. Sure it's great they are sharing actual pics instead of the typical bait and switch these apartments are known for. Guess you better hope she's not busy getting pounded while you end up with the girl whose photos don't make twitter, hahaha.
-
06-09-22 15:16 #7478Senior Member

Posts: 808Friendly advice, once you walk out the lot you can get towed. I don't know how on top of those things this place is but I have seen people get towed, booted the second they walked across the street in similar strip call settings. Would rather you give that tow $ to one of the AMP / AAMP girls.
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




