Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 15286
-
06-11-22 08:44 #7666Senior Member

Posts: 116Looking for some leads
Hello fellow mongers,
Will be in NYC area today and was hoping to get some leads on providers who rim. Any good rim queens in the city? I rarely partake in FS and would love an option for a oral servicing. Rim. Ball sucking and the likes. Preferably Asian if possible.
Manhattan and queens area.
Thanks in advance. PM is fine.
-
06-10-22 23:05 #7665Senior Member

Posts: 66NYAF. Mia and Abby. They may have ruined me
The Nyaf girls done need a description because they're all cute and freaky so I'll get right to to the good part, they're both nice spinners and very pretty.
Today the GFE freak dial was up there it started and in a way ended with a shower scene that I wish I had the approval to film and post on porn hub. It would literally make Nicole Doshi look like a high school nerd. The girls had me in all 4, one was running and one was sucking me off both at the same, an amazing sensation I never felt before. Also I was a little high, just a little.
Abby knows me already and we have nick names for eachother, she grabbed a condom with her and put it on me in the shower so I can fuck her and Mia in the shower she remembered that I live that. Mia started riding me in the table while Abby planted her ass in my face both holding on to eachother. I had Mia in a few more positions then it was Abby's turn. Cover swap and she knows exactly what I like mish and Mia on her face. Abby's tits moving back and forth with Mia holding the shower head watering me was a nice visual. But the trophy for the best position goes to Abby in all 4 for Doggy over Mia's face looking up at my cock drilling Abby's soft, tight pussy. This is what I needed to see and I only last a few short minutes after seeing that, right before I was about to release I pull the cover out and stick it in her (Mia's) mouth.
I'm going to take a short break after tonight. I may have a problem. Can you blame me?
-
06-10-22 20:37 #7664Senior Member

Posts: 203Susan had landlord issues and closed. Moving to a new location. She also may set up a shop in the Flushing area as well.
Originally Posted by DavidCanada
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 11:40 #7663Senior Member

Posts: 483I don't remember. Sorry.
Originally Posted by DavidCanada
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 10:06 #7662Regular Member

Posts: 13What's the name of the younger one that you saw before?
Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 10:03 #7661Regular Member

Posts: 13This feels like a AMP request. Maybe Grand street?
Originally Posted by JGreen5566
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 08:39 #7660Senior Member

Posts: 641Ask them. They will tell you what you need to do to verify.
Originally Posted by Dukat
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 13:05 #7659Senior Member

Posts: 117Luna at NYAF
I made a trip out to NYAF to see what all the hype was about. After an exhaustive three-way call system, I headed up the stairs to the spa where the mamasan greeted me and escorted me to my room. She said she would get a nice girl for me and she wasn't joking. Luna was a lanky Asian spinner, about ninety pounds soaking wet, with a bubbly personality and a wide smile. She helped me get undressed and led me to the shower room, where she gave me a thorough washing down. She rubbed her tiny body all over mine, which I thought was adorable. Her English wasn't half bad either. After giving some attention to my gonads, we toweled off and adjourned to the room. I got an eyeful of Luna sucking and licking my cock from tip to stem. The only downside of our encounter was that her pussy was especially tiny, which meant that balls-deep fucking was off the menu. She tried to take me inside of her, but I could see the discomfort in her face so I had to skip it. Luna's head game was on point and I blew my load in her mouth, fully satisfied. After a small chat, we said our goodbyes.
I will give Luna high marks for her warm, inviting attitude and her solid oral skills, but the downside was that I wish I could have fit myself into her goodie bag. Always a hit and' miss when dealing with spinners.
Better luck next time.
Peace,
GKC.
-
06-09-22 10:48 #7658Regular Member

Posts: 6NYAF verification
Traveler here and I'm interested in checking out one of the girls in NYAF when I visit the city. Never done anything like this before, so not sure if they'll talk to me if I don't have any references. Anyone have any suggestions on how I can verify myself as a first timer? Thanks in advance!
-
06-09-22 01:21 #7657Senior Member

Posts: 71What a night at nyaf
When I smoke I get horny so my friend and I naturally ended up at NYAF. Mms clearly sees we're fucked up and offers coffee and water and let's us rest a bit on the couch as the ladies are teasing us in an all star line up. I actually got hard from the line up especially since two girls sat on each of my lap each kissing one side of my face. I guess we lost our clothes at lobby because I remember walking to the room naked.
I was in the room and I remember there was one spinner girl and one not a spinner. Mia was the tiny one and yoyo who I saw a few times is not a spinner and has a great ass.
The ladies were fantastic as I couldn't squeeze out a load for the life of me. Yoyo and Mia worked hard at it PSE to the max. There was some k9 action, some pussy in my face and someone was riming me at some point, There was mish, 69, daty it felt like I was in a movie. The level of service was exceptional. We went over time and no one cared, finally after a while I came and the next thing I remember I wake up the next morning in my friends apt. Lesson here is not to smoke and go anywhere. So many things could have gone wrong that night. Than you to the mms and the beautiful ladies for taking real good care of us. I went back since and personally thank them. If you're seeking a good safe time with 2 real hotties hurry up and see yoyo and Mia.
-
06-08-22 23:40 #7656Senior Member

Posts: 483The one time I was there I got a massage, CBJ and CFS for I guess around 120 - don't quite remember. The plus was the girl was younger and hotter than what's typical in the area and of course the minus was the cover. I was wondering if maybe more was possible depending on the girl but from the responses it sounds like that's a definite no.
Originally Posted by HinesKarlton
[View Original Post]
Also Hines Karlton. I tried to reply to your PM last week but your inbox was full.
-
06-08-22 19:33 #7655Senior Member

Posts: 130You will never have the selection of NYC in Boston but, if you do some hunting there are better places than the Chinatown grannies. A short trip to Providence and you will find NYC style service at 1021.
Originally Posted by Hagerty
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 18:01 #7654Regular Member

Posts: 17I want to move to NYC
I'm from Boston and I would literally move to NYC, solely for the experience I received from NYAF. The first day I had a cute spinner. I'm pretty sure her name was Abby. Anyways, she went down on me before I even had my shoes off or gave payment. Then on my way to TS where she gave me the best rim of my life. She really got in there. Had my first pop after she continued to give me oral. Her attitude was amazing, never rushed and could hold a conversation as well.
The 2nd night I did the 600 for 2 girls. It's been an ultimate fantasy of mine and I don't regret it by any means, but if I was to come back I think 1 girl is good enough for me. For the three way I had Mia and another girl who I forgot the name. Mia was ultimately more seasoned and took charge. However the other girl was cute and I had a great time with her as well.
I wish there was something similar in Boston. I just can't get enough. As I write this, I'm on the redline on my way to Chinatown Boston so a granny can jackhammer. Sad times.
-
06-08-22 17:15 #7653Senior Member

Posts: 47Handle?
Sounds great what's their Twitter handle?
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 17:11 #7652Senior Member

Posts: 47I'd
Yeah they asked for LinkedIn since I wouldn't do my DL and a pic. Normally don't send but I did and it was ok. When I got there asked them to delete and they did it in front of me. Bianca is just as awesome as this review says.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






