Thread: Massage and Body Rubs. Non AMP
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 9738
-
06-12-22 17:00 #6408Regular Member

Posts: 16What's her profile name or link on TER?
Originally Posted by Ombudsman5150
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 16:24 #6407Regular Member

Posts: 2Dang I was curious about Bella, I guess for now I'll stick to Harper and Busty Leah.
Originally Posted by Ombudsman5150
[View Original Post]
Has anybody on here besides on TER seen Bella?
-
06-12-22 14:06 #6406Banned Member

Posts: 2410Her reviews on TER don't warrant that donation, she averages 5.5 out of 10 on performance and a 7 on looks, CBJ and CFS.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 20:17 #6405

Posts: 682Well done, sir
That's how to do it. Info s as fellow monger can use. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ShanetTheMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 17:35 #6404Senior Member

Posts: 4061I texted her a few months ago. I think she said 400. I've heard she only does FS, but recently doing massages as well.
Originally Posted by ShawnMarr
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 17:34 #6403Senior Member

Posts: 4061Great reviews Shane. Appreciate it. But could you also mentioned the prices as well.
Originally Posted by ShanetTheMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 23:32 #6402Regular Member

Posts: 2Long Time Lurker, but here's some reviews
Some reviews for the fellas.
Decided to share some of my experiences.
Saved the ads of some of the providers I have seen before now deciding.
To review them.
https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/1eb85e7...6-333cf6aa78d6
Definitely her in the photos, probably older latina women she did look older, but.
Still pretty hot for her age. My cons are that it was not much of sensual massage or body to body.
She did get nude but not so much Mutual Touch. I would probably not repeat.
https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/496dc74...5-e4d4ce491890
Her pictures for sure, very nice body and cute face. Good ending for JR, it was a nice.
Sensual massage I enjoyed myself with her I will definitely be back to see her.
Repeating for sure.
https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/2fb7541...e-46bfb0eff644
Harper was a great time as well and very hot! Would definitely recommend will repeat as well.
Nice little tight body cute little blonde. She gave me a great CBJ. Would repeat for sure.
Hopefully more is on the table!
https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/8617cdc...a-79cf7529abee
Busty was a great time as well, nice body and pretty face. I was shocked when I saw it was actually her from the photos. If you are into natural big tatas then she's your girl. Nice sensual massage lots of body to body. When I saw her I just wanted to grab on her body. Would definitely repeat.
-Shane.
-
06-10-22 23:02 #6401Senior Member

Posts: 65Fans of Leah / Busty Babe may like this one, Bella.
Originally Posted by ShawnMarr
[View Original Post]
https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/059c38d...7-eca2b80b09cf
Anyone here has experience with her?
-
06-10-22 22:54 #6400Senior Member

Posts: 65Count me as one of those satisfied (and more) clients.
Originally Posted by Macon1689
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 22:19 #6399Senior Member

Posts: 287Yeah I can see that or a guy who didn't get any play from her when he met her. She's more open with some clients than others, so maybe could be his feelings got hurt when he met her. Or how you said he never met her before. Some guys don't take rejection very well. I know I'll continue to see her when I can.
Originally Posted by Hooters54
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 22:11 #6398Senior Member

Posts: 117I believe that TimberG never saw her. If you're not willing to give your experience for others to be aware of then you were not given the time and basically out for revenge and harass her by texting her and leaving fake reviews to ruin a good provider. Which on the forum as some have had positive ones.
Originally Posted by Macon1689
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 21:43 #6397Senior Member

Posts: 82My experience was great! We had a great time together. She's like 5'7 thick and she was in see through lingerie.
Originally Posted by Hooters54
[View Original Post]
I was very satisfied when she opened the door. Apartment is very clean & modern. I had such a great time so when I see someone leave a bad review on her.
I think they had pissed her off, because she's definitely a sweetheart.
-
06-10-22 21:23 #6396Regular Member

Posts: 5I'm not sure but it wasn't enjoyable to say the least. Idk what "Litmah24 on TER" means if there's some lingo you youngins are using, I'm the last person to understand.
Originally Posted by Hooters54
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 21:19 #6395Regular Member

Posts: 5I won't and thanks that's why I'm here reading these threads. Hoping to make some good finds.
Originally Posted by Macon1689
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 21:11 #6394Senior Member

Posts: 287[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!









Reply With Quote






