Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #5837

    Actually offended

    So I have not posted for a while but I have still been playing with the ones I have mentioned before. Thought I would try a new one for me today. She quoted me 1100 for it. Please tell me no one is actually paying this. Damn you can fly to Vegas and smash a porn star for almost that much. Anyway I know she had been had for way cheaper. Just needed to rant. Here is the link to her. One from list crawler and ine from skip.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/83694321

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...y/198009101511

    Oh and if you want a Star travel and get this. Have not yet but might be a bucket list.

    https://porncompanions.com/1165-LaurenPhillips

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...LaurenPhillips

  2. #5836
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodRage  [View Original Post]
    This is Sassy aka Dirty Girl. Has been mentioned here before.
    Nope LOL I'm basically illiterate but I know that you are wrong. They aren't even the same ethnicity.

  3. #5835

    Reign

    Found it, thanks.

  4. #5834

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    She desperately needs to buy a vowel.

    Here's the link:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Crtstal_Reign
    This is Sassy aka Dirty Girl. Has been mentioned here before.

  5. #5833

    Reign

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDrama0330  [View Original Post]
    Try the spelling in the post.
    You can find her here too:

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4582145711

  6. #5832

    It's posted

    Quote Originally Posted by TerraGone  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide a link?

    I've tried every spelling combination and it doesn't come up.

    Thanks.
    Try the spelling in the post.

  7. #5831

    Not every spelling combination.

    Quote Originally Posted by TerraGone  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide a link?

    I've tried every spelling combination and it doesn't come up.

    Thanks.
    She desperately needs to buy a vowel.

    Here's the link:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Crtstal_Reign

  8. #5830

    Crystal_reign

    Quote Originally Posted by Toptwo  [View Original Post]
    Crtstal_reign on Tna.

    Another chubby one with an ass open for business.
    Can you provide a link?

    I've tried every spelling combination and it doesn't come up.

    Thanks.

  9. #5829

    She's back

    Crtstal_reign on Tna.

    Another chubby one with an ass open for business.

  10. #5828

    Anyone got any Latina petite spinner for BBFS?

    My coworker is making me pretty mad lately so I want to hate fuck a tight Latina in her stead. If anyone knows one hit me up thanks.

  11. #5827
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPaul69  [View Original Post]
    Do you have links?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....872&highlight=#post13754872.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?353745-SecretMuse

    Listed ages are a bit too "mature" for my tastes.

  12. #5826

    MILFs

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Also 2 of my ATFs- and both are insatiable!
    Do you have links?

  13. #5825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTalent  [View Original Post]
    Two of my favorites, while very different are Kamilla Cole and Secret Muse. Neither ever even made a cover an option, just put me in. Both CIP. Seems like MILS are more willing to give it up.
    Saw secretmuse once, did get BBFS vibe, but I was a newbie in the hobby so I didn't raw fuk her, she does know how to fuck.

    Kimilla, saw her 4 x it's been getting difficult to get a appointment set with her, them tits oh my god and she got a dirty mouth.

  14. #5824

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTalent  [View Original Post]
    Two of my favorites, while very different are Kamilla Cole and Secret Muse. Neither ever even made a cover an option, just put me in. Both CIP. Seems like MILS are more willing to give it up.
    Also 2 of my ATFs- and both are insatiable!

  15. #5823

    MILFs

    Two of my favorites, while very different are Kamilla Cole and Secret Muse. Neither ever even made a cover an option, just put me in. Both CIP. Seems like MILS are more willing to give it up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape