Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 13918
-
06-13-22 09:25 #9283Senior Member

Posts: 107First, notice her area code is not for Las Vegas, a red flag, as LV area codes are 702, and 725. Next, if you contact any of these gals, never pay one cent in advance. Never. Ok, if you get this far, and contact a gal, never give your room number, meet in the lobby, and do ask if her price is "all. Inclusive". A few legit gals have out of the area numbers, but if a gal offers both incall and outcall, that is a lot better. Outcall only gals are mostly agency or scam. This is what I know, having lived here for many years. Others may know a lot more. Phil aka Bass.
Originally Posted by Oximoron
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 08:49 #9282Senior Member

Posts: 37Hey guys! I have a layover in LAS and was looking to have some fun. Any providers near the airport? Feel free to pm me also I can help out with some providers if you ever stop by ATL.
-
06-12-22 17:49 #9281Regular Member

Posts: 6Can anybody tell me anything about Shelby at [URL]partygilrslv.com[/URL]?
Going to Las Vegas.
https://partygirlslv.com/model/shelby/?nowebp=1
Any info would be welcome. Thanks, Guys.
-
06-11-22 17:16 #9280Senior Member

Posts: 67Visiting vegas
Hey guys visiting vegas in about a week any info on Danica 480 number saw add on pornstart escort site. Thanks in advance.
-
06-11-22 13:58 #9279Senior Member

Posts: 434Pd
What are you talking about? 98% of the ads have 5 star ratings, 99.5% have 4. 5 stars or higher! Completely worthless! The only use the reviews have had for me is to search through them looking for any mention of real GFE activity. The price they are going to charge for reading them is a laugh. So I'm done contributing to their reviews unless something changes.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 10:40 #9278Senior Member

Posts: 82PD'S prices
I have been on PD for a long time now they have there price went to 69.00 for a week 180.00 a month W T F that is times 52 or 12 dumb dumb they louse.
Originally Posted by Woorace
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 01:19 #9277Regular Member

Posts: 19
-
06-10-22 20:52 #9276Senior Member

Posts: 28PD Reviews
I'm not sure what type of drugs the owners of PD are taking, but it must be some pretty good stuff to whack them out that much. Why would anyone pay anything for the worthless reviews that are on the PD website. They better get a lot better to charge anything.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 20:52 #9275Senior Member

Posts: 808Seem like all reviews on PD
Kinda read the same, a lot of "fluff". You'll be fine going off just the star rating.
Originally Posted by MylesCrandle
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 19:30 #9274Senior Member

Posts: 256Yeah I saw that bs too. You can still see the star rating but can't read the details. Steep price point too.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 19:14 #9273Senior Member

Posts: 1570PD Really??
Haven't been looking online in a few weeks, visiting PHX right now have a free night, thought I'd look around. Logged into Private Delights, clicked on a review and see a message saying you must be VIP after June 11th to access reviews! 66 bucks per week or 189 per month!! Oh well, hopefully somebody creates a site that is ad driven and doesn't demand payment for info that may be BS or we might not use. Another reason why I'm slowing down and building better relationships with a few regulars.
-
06-10-22 14:01 #9272Senior Member

Posts: 342Smokin
Yeah she is smokin hot. Supposedly she will be back in Vegas next week.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 13:08 #9271Senior Member

Posts: 43My experience w tryst, stg, mojo, Rb, there filled with catfishers, thieves, cons. There were several quarantined classifieds on Hx this week. The best thing you can do is blast them and make sure no one else's falls victim.
Originally Posted by Yuktamukhii
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 20:57 #9270Senior Member

Posts: 3417Holly
I saw her post on TER vegas board and I thought she left town. I wish I checked in there more often because I'd hit that, assuming she still looks like the current photos and vids.
Originally Posted by ShaolinSword
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 13:06 #9269Senior Member

Posts: 342This is the same chick
This is definitely the same chick here. https://www.pornhub.com/model/holly_hollywood.
Originally Posted by Oooops
[View Original Post]
I should know, I made a video with her as well.
Not sure if she is in Vegas still.











Reply With Quote






